Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm
*giggles* Xas xas, I agree. That is why I make my own~

*reaches into his vest and pulls out a fragrance bottle, setting it down on the counter for Lady Leko to sample if she so chooses*
I simply take the essential oil and mix it with water and alcohol. Vodka works just fine. I am sure there are better ways, jhal this is the only way I know.

*opens the case to examine the cigarettes and gives Lady Leko a nod of approval*
You are too kind to me, jallil. *kisses her hand*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:51 pm
oh I'm not kind Vixtul, I just do what People request of me.
And if you are being wretched well then I am wretched..

*lifts the air around the bottle to her face*
oh that is very nice, I think I like the use of the vodka wink  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm
oh well I must be heading out love!
Take care and I hope that you enjoy those

* wink and vanishes away*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm
I am glad you enjoy it~
*tucks the bottle back into his vest along with the cigarette case*

Plynn kyon, jallil~
*waves to her as she disappears*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm
{{That is so not true, well about most jasmine perfumes it is, but I've found a jasmine vanilla perfume that smells so warm and inviting. Non abrasive, light and sensual.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm
{{I've found most perfume in general to be overpowering. The flowery ones were especially pungent in most cases.}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 pm
{{Wow, you must have really sensitive nose, or just likes soap and nothing else. My mom is like that now. She used to love perfume, but never could stand anything heavy. Now her signature light perfumes overpower her. Her nose is very sensitive and she has sinuses like me. But, I tend to be able to wear perfume without it overpowering me}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm
{{I've never found my nose to be that particularly sensitive. I just really do not like heavy scents. I don't have sinus problems or even allergies.

I even wore a personal fragrance for a while, but gave up on it since I don't care for most colognes because a lot of companies seem to think men need to smell like pine stare I do recognize a good scent when I smell it, and most perfumes and colognes are not good scents. The last thing I considered buying was "Dark Temptation"... one of the AXE body sprays. The spouse said it "wasn't me", though. Of course, I think the spouse would say that about any scent since I haven't worn one in the time we've known each other.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm
{{LMAO! Well, I do know that everyone's senses are different, so what I might consider light, may indeed be heavy to you. But as far as jasmine vanilla goes, that rates number one with the top five of my fave fragrances. The others are eucalyptus spearmint, lavender vanilla, sandalwood rose, and peony}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm
{{Well, all of those -sound- like they would be good scents, but I have come across a lot that sound good but end up not being stare Case in point, I once went to buy a bottle of body spray for a real life friend of mine [who really does smell like vanilla *cough* ] that was labeled as "sandalwood and vanilla".... sandalwood is one of my favorite scents and she already uses vanilla scents so I thought this would definitely be good for her. But when I gave it a whiff, it smelled NOTHING like either of those stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm
((LOL, the only thing I wear is Beckham for women))

*Katana enters the main bar from her rooms and notices that it is empty, at least for the time being. She goes and grabs a Corona, opens it, and puts a wedge of lime in it. Going around the bar, she sets her cell phone on the bar and has a seat on a stool.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm
{{I am still here! I just was not speaking because there was no one else crying }}

Bwael tangisto, Katana~ You are well, I hope.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm
*turns at hearing Ryzan's voice and smiles at him* Ryzan! You were so quiet, I didn't even know you were here! I am fine....how are you doing? How do you like being our manager? Please let me know if you need anything, and I'll do my best to help you. Care to join me for a drink, seeing as we're the only two in here right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm
Gi ussta~ That is a lot of questions at once. *giggles*

I am doing well for the most part. I do not know yet what to think of being a manager as there have not been many responsibilties handed to me as of yet, rilu'oh there is some concern I have as to how well I will be able to perform such duties since I do not have much knowledge of this world. Black offered me assistance when I need it in regards to such things and it is a relief to know that I can also depend on you in his absence.

And xas... a drink would be bronretla~ Shall I choose my own or do you have a recommendation for me?

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 pm
LOL, sorry for the numerous questions, but I haven't seen you in awhile. smile You will be just fine as manager, I even told Psyzapp that when she asked my opinion on offering you the position.

As far as a drink goes, you seem to have more sophisticated tastes than I do. I'm usually happy with a cold beer or my vodka and cranberry juice. So you choose whatever you're in the mood for.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games