Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 pm
Kaji smiled as he hugged too. Me too...Yukora...Me too.... Everything he was worried about earlier had just dissapeared. When the hug ended he couldnt help but still smile. He had no idea on what to say. He stuck his hand into his pocket, and remembered the song. He made sure that song STAYED in his pocket this time. "So, how was your first day of class?Who are your teachers?" He said trying to start conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:44 pm
Yukora turned back around to respond to Kaji's questions. "My first day was pretty good, other then my dad stressing me out before I left my dorm, and I have Mr...I forget his name, some weird...childish sounding name, Mr. Temkai, and Mrs Tsuye. What about you?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:58 pm
"Aw, sorry to here that your dad is stressing ya out" He said sympathetically. "My day was....awkward..and long" He chuckled. "and I have Professeur G. Bubbaloo, Ms. ShinShinPeQua and Mr. Bob." The line started to move up a little, so he took a slight step forward, along with Yukora. "I never caught your last name, if you dont mind me asking what is it?" Kaji asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 am
Yukora listened to his list of teachers he had, and the first one sounded familiar. "I think one of my teachers is Professeur G. Bubbaloo as well. That would be scary if we have the same class, I didn't see you today, but then again, I kinda avoided looking at everyone, so I could have missed you." she said before moving forward in line. "That's right, you're probably wondering how I got your dorm number without knowing your dorm or last name, I ended up going to the Student Assistance Office. When I got there, I realized I didn't know your name, and there was probably more then one Kaji in this school anyway, but there isn't, and she was nice enough to give me your dorm number." Yukora suddenly realized she never answered Kaji's question. "Sorry, babbeling again, my last name is Hitomi, what's yours?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:11 am
"Hmm thats intresting. I was wondering how you got it" he chuckled. "Hitomi? What a pretty lastname." oops did i say that outloud?!! I need to stop doiiiing that "Mines Ookami. Hah, nothing special" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:14 am
Yukora smiled at the compliment she'd just heard. "Thank you, and I think your last name is unique, I've never met anyone with that last name." "But then again, I've never met alot of people, so I wouldn't know if it's common or not" she thought before sensing her smile turn into a slight frown. She tried to make sure Kaji didn't notice by switching to another subject. "So do you have a roommate?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:32 am
"Thanks" He smiled. He noticed her slight frown and frowned slightly himself. He poked her cheek and softly made her smile with his fingers. "You have a goregous smile you know" He smiled again "You shouldnt hide it with a frown". He listened to her question. "Actually i do, its Mr. 'Lets stand in line all day'" he chuckled. "Taylor. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:37 am
Yukora felt his finger against her cheek, and that alone was enough to make her smile. The slight tickle from the poke made her smile even more. When she heard what he said, she almost melted. "Thank you...that was one of the nicest compliments I've gotten since the last time I said that when you complimented me." Yukora smiled again and listened to who his roommate was. "Oh, I wasn't sure if he was your roommate or not." she said before continuing her answer. "I actually don't have a roommate, which I'm kinda happy about." "it's kinda nice to come 'home' to silence, and to be able to read in peace..." she thought before focusing back on Kaji and browsing her mind for something else to say. "Where is Taylor anyway? Don't you want to hang out with him?" she said as she looked around to see if maybe she just didn't see him.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:43 am
Damien got up from the bench he's been sitting on. He stretched and started to walk back inside. "Hey!" a familiar and unfriendly voice yelled out behind him. Damien spun around and saw the same kid he bumped into earlier. HE froze momentarily as he watched the kid crack the knuckles on his huge hands. "We have some unfinished business, and it involves my fist and your face," he yelled. Damien sized up this kid. "<********! He has to outweigh me by 40 pounds." He looked into the kid's enraged eyes. "look, I don't want to fight you, man," he said calmly. "Good," the kid said. "That means I won't have to break a sweat as I pound you into the dirt." He swung at Damien and connected with his cheek. Then he slammed his huge fist into Damien's damaged ribs. Damien doubled over and the kid brought his foot up into his face, throwing Damien backward to the ground. Instantly, Damien was to his feet. He spit blood on the ground. He looked at the kid and saw his father laughing at him. He charged the kid with superhuman speed and strength and slammed his shoulder into the kid's stomach. The kid reeled backward and charged Damien. Damien's fist met the kid's face mid-charge. The kid fell instantly and stopped moving. Clutching his ribs and bleeding from the mouth, Damien limped through the entrance next to the cafeteria. He walked past the cafeteria doors and saw Yukora and Kaji out of the corner of his eye. He coughed and saw a spatter of blood on the floor in front of him. Then things began to go blurry. He felt himself fall and everything went black.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:46 am
Kaji smiled. "Don't thank me, I only speak the truth" He flipped the hair out of his eyes again. "Actually, I have no idea where that boy is. I havent seen him at ALL. He's been acting really strange recently.." he shrugged. He looked back at the front of the line. They were only halfway through the line. "Wow". In reality, he was actually glad that the line was long. Longer the line, longer the time he was able to talk to Yukora. His ears perked up, he heard a loud thump..like..a body falling. He turned around and his eyes grew big. "ITS DAMIEN! ********! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He ran over to him.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:00 am
Yukora was about to respond, when she saw Damien passing behind Kaji. Her eyes grew large with terror when she saw he was spitting blood, limping, and grasping his ribcage. Having slow reflexes, she wasn't able to do anything until after Damien fell to the floor. She heard Kaji say something, but was too panicked to truely hear it. She ran beside Kaji and collapsed to her knees next to Damien. She instinctively searched around for help, but suddenly realized a way she could help him. "Kaji, get a cloth or something and put it over his wounds to try to stop the bleeding, I know how to help him!" she said as she stood up speedily and headed for her dorm. "I hope I can do this...if I can't..." she stopped her thoughts right there and focused on running faster to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 am
Kaji kneeled down next to Damiens body, Since no one was honestly paying attention, and no one could watch him if he left to get supplies, he ripped off pieces of his shirt, grabbed a cup of water on a near by table soaked them in water and put them over Damiens wounds. He put slight pressure on them to stop the bleeding. It was the best Kaji could do on short notice, until Yukora got back that is. He got aggrivated that people were just ignoring the situation and eventually just yelled at the top of his lungs. "HEY, WE NEED HELP OVER HERE! HELP DAMNIT!" The students just continued to trip over Kaji and Damiens body. Kaji ripped off another piece of his shirt, soaked it in the water and set it on his head. "Just hang in there..." He whispered slightly.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:21 am
Yukora opened her dorm room and began tearing things apart. "DAMNIT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH, WHERE IS IT?!??!" she screamed to an empty room that now had papers and clothes scattered everywhere. She finally looked under her bed and found the familiar, old, dusty book with the worn out pages. "YES!!! THERE IT IS!" she said as she reached in, grapped it, and ran out the door. She ran back to the cafeteria as fast as she could and fell onto her knees next to Damien once more. She set the book on the floor and said "sorry it took so long, how's he doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:26 am
((ok.... so to get rid of confusion, this is in damien's head))

As Damien's body lay motionless on the floor, his mind starts working in overdrive.

His father is beating him with a belt, yelling at him. "You're pathetic! You'll never amount to nothing!" He takes a drink from his bottle of liquor and hits Damien again with the belt.

damien hears muffeled sounds in the concious realm but can't respond. All he can do is moan.

Whap! "No wonder why your mother left you at our doorstep. She didn't want to be stuck raising an abomination!" Whap!

Damein stirs a little and his wounds start closing immediately, but slowly. His broken ribs mend immediately. He starts to hear voices in the concious realm.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:31 am
Kaji's eyebrow raised slightly as he glanced at Yukora. "Whats going on? hes...changing.....? what the hell?!"Kaji just stared like an idiot, he had no idea on what was going on. "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Oh no..not the UMS again! He heard Yukora's question, but was to confused to answer. "Uh..Um...Uh...."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff