Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm
((For Yoko smile )

A little ways away from the main circle of cottages, Belinda sat peacefully among the trees. A few old stumps made a perfect seating area for her to play her games near the path to the clearing. She could easily see if anyone was passing her by while she set up the checker board. Little marbles in hand, she sighed, hoping someone would come by soon and entertain her a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Dark walked along a path, unsure of where it was going. He hadn't been this way before, and he was curious what lay beyond it. The sound of marbles clacking together caught Dark's attention and he looked around to investigate. He caught sight of a purple rabbit sitting on a stump and walked over cautiously, not wanting to spook the girl.

"Hello." He called softly.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm
Belinda placed the last two blue marbles in their spots before looking up. "Hello," she responded happily. A look of surprise crossed her face. "Oh, you're a new face. I don't believe I've seen you before." She grabbed the handful of green marbles and began placing them on the board as well. "Do you have a name, sir? Well, I'm sure you do. The question should be if you feel like sharing it!" The faerabbit giggled and continued setting up the board with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm
"Well, I have no objections with sharing my name. I'm Dark. May I ask if you would like to share yours?" Dark asked, smiling. He liked this girl already. "May I also ask what you are up to?" He looked at the board. He hadn't seen anything of the like before.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:05 pm
Finished with the green, Belinda picked up the red ones, the last of the six colors in the game. "My name is Belinda," she answered, still smiling away. "It's not much of a name to share, but that's what mine is!" The FaeRabbit then put the last of the marbles in their spots and clapped her paws together happily. "Never seen a game like this, huh? It's different, but definitely addicting. If you want to sit, I can show you how to play." She hoped he would stay, at least to talk more if he'd rather not play her game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm
Dark sat down on a stump, looking at the board. "I would love to learn how to play. Is it difficult?" He asked, his eyes curious. He looked at the rabbit, taking in her appearance. He noticed her chopsticks and wondered what the symbols were on them.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm
(( for Bonnie/Pierre & Keaira/Matteo. I'll start Aimee/Blake, Jeffery/Linden, and Tsarina/Caleb once I can think of a good opener for them. Unless you wanted to do Tsarina/Caleb after their fling? :3 ))

Pierre walked along with his sister following closely behind him, for once not entirely annoyed by her presence. The baddie finally had other things on his mind, getting attention from females had pulled him out of his state of self-pity, a state that had been brought on by not receiving enough attention from his family. Now who needed family when one had beautiful females fawning over them? Certainly not him. Pierre had always expected that the beautiful females would eventually pay him all of the attention he deserved because, after all, he was very beautiful himself (or at least that was what he chose to believe).

Jealousy had not been a pretty color on him, but his parents had preferred his little fits and his pity parties over this thick air of arrogance and self-pride that had consumed him so recently. Well, not really recently, as he had always thought very highly of himself, but it had certainly gotten out of hand lately. His father continuously told him that eventually he would run into the most beautiful female of all. Joshua said that she would stun him with her grace and untouchable beauty and then cruelly reject him, throwing him back where he belonged, with all of those that he had deemed "ugly" and not worthy of his time. Pierre, however, had such a large ego that not even his father's insults could penetrate it and such a thick head that his father's warnings went right over his head. Who could honestly be more beautiful than himself? No-one, that was who.

While Pierre was lost in his own little fantasy world where he was the King of Dashing Good Looks, Keaira had wandered off to chase a bug. Not just any bug, but a butterfly that she believed to be worth her while. Every now and then, who could resist a good chase, the thrill of the hunt (if it could be called that), a little game of cat and mouse-- or in this case, butterfly? The female released a deep throaty purr, down on all fours with her hind-end in the air as she stalked the butterfly, who was blissfully unaware of the predator. Eventually Keaira tired of stalking it down and snarled, swatting the butterfly out of the air and to the ground with one harsh whack from her paw.

The baddie began to purr once more, lowering her face inches from the-- surely dead-- insect, the large red eye that lay side-ways in the middle of her forehead blinking once or twice at it. She swatted it back and forth with her paws, snarling and growling playfully like a small kitten until she realized that the bug was already dead. No longer interested in it-- who wanted to play with a dead bug?-- Kea turned, fully intended on following after Pierre once more. The only problem with that was that while she had gone off to be Ms. Swats-A-Lot, he had disappeared from her sights. At first she released a serious of frustrated growls before wandering off in whatever direction she believed he had gone in, meowing pathetically once or twice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 am
(( Poking my old thread in hopes that I can find it! Thought it was gone foreverrrr~ ))  

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas