Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:22 pm
"Trust me. Ayu can handle herself but the thing is...she has to be alone to think...and the only place she does that is the castle at her home. From her childhood she hated sympathy because she thought it was a weakness. Her father beat her if she would show sympathy." She said then gasped. "Kamron no!" She ran after him, catching his arm and pulling him back. "Kamron stop! She won't leave you! She just has to think."

Ayu walked through the halls of her house in a white dress. She looked at all the pictures and smiled. "So many memories but so much pain."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 pm
Kamron looked at her pulling hsi arm away....she touched him like ayu did... "what do you mean...shes not up there?" He got even angryer "look aya.....i need her....i don't care if they say if you love something let it be free...i can't do that!" He looked at her and then hid his face whipeing his tears away. "I need to know that she will come back....how can i know that...know one knows her thoughts...i need to be sertain that she will be back...."

Kaleb ran after ayame and then looked at her ~ahh shes so good with feelings~ He looked at her and then walked up to his brother "come on ill walk you to your room...."

Kamron shook his head "no!....ill stay in the guest room...and ill go by my self...i cant go back in there when shes gone...see her dresser empty i can't do that." He looked at them and walked away.

Kaleb sighed and then wrapped his arms around ayame..."the party is just about over...wanna go.." He said kissing her neck a little.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 pm
Ayame shrugged Kaleb off. "no I'm making him realize that she will come back. Come here!" She opened her hand and a portal opened. Ayame pulled Kamron through, ending up in the center of Ayu's village. "It doesn't look any different. Come on Kamron! I'll show you she just needs time to think." She started walking, people greeting Ayame as she walked by.

Ayu sat on the second floor of the castle. She looked at the path, smiling. She jumped down from the balcony, looking around for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Kamron shook his head "i said no!....ill just take your word.....ill be fine honest.." He walked away fromt the portal and then walked into the mansion.

Kaleb felt confused and left out "huh?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:50 pm
"No you don't!" Ayame pulled him through and dragged him to the castle. "Ayu!"

Ayu lifted her head. "Ayame?" She walked to the gate and smiled, hugging Kamron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:40 pm
Kamron growled "NO...i said i didn't want to co......" When ayu hugged him he almost melted but then he saw the imiages in his head of her leaveing "please let me go..."

Oh s**t...he saw the prtal closeing "Wait ayame thats not smart." He jumped through the prtal and then grabbed kamron "listen to me man...do you have an erge to kill anyone?"

"Kaleb just let me go...unlike when i was with sarah...no...i don't want to accedetally kill anyone......I just need to be alone for a while....maybe go feed...ll be back later ok...why don't you just go meet ayames family ill be back later and we can all go home."

Kaleb sighed "alright fine.." He pulled ayame to him "i don't want to stay....we had something planned...." He whispered to her in her ear.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:50 pm
Ayame mumbled so that only Kaleb could hear. "Yea I know but you could atleast meet my family....if we're going to have a family you have to be introduced to mine first, so you can know what I am dealing with." She started to walk, Ayu following her.

Ayu smiled. "Come on Kaleb. Our family won't bite...much." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm
"Kaleb sighed "alright alright..." He put on a smiled and wispered to ayame "you better make this quick..i kinda took something is suppose to activate..in like a half an hour...and i don't want to have a boner infront of your family.

*~* Somewhere Else~*~

Kaleb walked through the forest looking for the meal.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Ayame rolled her eyes. "Yea I know." She giggled and walked through the castle doors. Instantly she was tackled by Ayu's sister and ayame's cousins. "Hey guys."

Ayu giggled. "You have alot of catching up to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 am
Kaleb looked around and then smiled shake peoples hands and creating convorsation.

10 minutes later Kamron was feeding off a homeless girl you was just about to die anyways. He couldn't let that pressious blood go to waste. He finished and then looked at the body. He waved his hands over it and did a simple transfer spell makeing it transfer to the heavens. Ayu made him soft and he looked back on all the days thet he was wild and free...oh how he loved those days..not a care in the world and killing sprees every night. Oh how he loved them. But.....he loved Ayu as well...and he had to choose now.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:15 pm
Ayame smiled, Hiroshi came out of the living room, looking down at a book. She walked over to Hiroshi and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Hey Hiroshi."

Hiroshi looked up from his book, smiling and hugged her. "Hello Ayame." He closed his book and looked at Kaleb. "Who's that?"

"My fiancee....Kaleb. Come on Hiroshi." She grabbed his hand and dragged him over to Kaleb. "Kaleb this is Hiroshi, my little brother."

Hiroshi, a vampire/rouge elf that was almost as tall as Kaleb, stared at Kaleb with no emotions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:30 pm
Kaleb smiled letting out a hand for him to shake "nice to meet you." Kaleb had a smiled on his face but in his mind he was saying. ~Stupid little punk how dare he make Ayame sad.~  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:34 pm
"I can read minds." Hiroshi commented, shaking his hand.

Ayame growled and Hiroshi shut his mouth, knowing she would hurt him if he didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:27 pm
"Good then i wont have to say it in my head. You little punk if you make Ayame cry every again then i will hurt you." He said rubbing his fist and hitting it into his other hand a feiw times becuase he wanted to hit him but stoped him self.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:21 pm
Ayame growled and Hiroshi stepped back. "Nice meeting you. You picked a wonderful person, Ayame. I hope you forget about me because it seems I don't have a place in your life anymore." He walked up the stairs and turned right, his slim face had a pain expression on it.

Ayame sighed. "Do you ever know when to stop Kaleb. He is my brother, it's his job and besides, you don't know me if you think it was him upsetting me. I'm naturally like that, I worry and it's something you shouldn't take to my homeland." She ran upstairs, running after him. "Hiroshi!" She went into his room and went in, seeing the open window. She closed and locked his door and walked over to the window, climbing onto the roof.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff