Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pinka-Dinka-Doo! (was saying this out loud while typing. Lol xD)
Thank you again for the papers! xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 pm
You are welcome again!
And unless you have an unending supply of inks,
it isn't necessary to give them to me in trade.
I love them, don't get me wrong.
But it isn't necessary!
I just like to help out.
Now I need to find someone collecting tires and flowers, LOL

Pinka-Boo-Boo

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:45 pm
Pinka you can do flowers for lotto tickets here...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/you-give-me-trash-i-give-you-letters-trash-lottery/t.25103829/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:33 pm
User Image

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:54 am
Gilla I love your avi! It's to cute!

Koro I'm gonna send you some inks I have quite a few and no reason to keep them. Plus you scratched my back now I'm scratching yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:14 am
Papers incoming! blaugh

Invisble BUMP

Secret Code enhanced * Do Not highlight *  

ElevenOone

hitama hima

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 am
so do we just donat them to you or somtheing cause i have lodes of them with no clue what to do with it domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Pinka>
Or you can give them to me xD I love Gaian junks! xD
But hey, try out the link to the trash lotto that Gilla posted. You might get a letter in return.

@Gilla>
Cherry bump, naa? xD

@Symphony>
Am I th only one calling you that since I see some people calling you Serenity sweatdrop Lol xD Anyway, thank you so much for the inks! <3 I gave you some tickets in return sweatdrop

@Eleven>
Lol xD You with your secret codes xP Thank you for the papers and tickets. I'll be sure to make good use of the tickets by purchasing more glasses xp

@hitama>
Hey, hey, cute name! Yup ^_^ Basically, I accept any kinds of papers. Even tires or flowers (though I didn't include flowers in the list at the first page since flowers are not junk sweatdrop ).

Thanks again to crimsonhellite for his donation of papers! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just keep swimming  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:51 pm
haha , heart secret code.

heart domokun BUMP  

ElevenOone

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:53 pm
User Image

blazing bumpy!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 pm

@Gilla, Eleven and Amaya>
Your bumps are loved~!! heart Wow... with a sudden increase in quest threads recently, one has to bump frequently sweatdrop

Congratulations to both hitama hima and XxNovaD3viLxX as the new and current llama breeders! xD Technically, Nova donated inks but oh well... special case! rofl

Thanks also goes out to yorishyondaime for his paper donations again! ^O^

I love you guys xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:47 pm
BUMP BUMP BUMP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:26 am
User Image

paper delivered!! bumping for ya!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

dj_biscuit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:30 am
Paper has been send by paperlane on request of Dj_biscuit.

NEWS: paperplane has been destroyed by aliens.
Aliens have stolen paper in name of Koromyst and delivered it to her.

bump rofl<<<  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games