Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:16 pm
((sorry I havn;t been posting! sweatdrop I don't think I'll be able too, schools being a pain in the a** right now, so yeah, just as an headsup!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:49 pm
The school bell rang to go home and Somano entered his dad's Camaro and started to read Richard Matheson's I Am Legend from where he last left off.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Hanna sighed as she walked along the sidewalk, it had been 2 days sense her date with Isaac, and when ever she thought about him she always felt nervous and ancy. He moves so fast! she blushed in remembrance as she walked up to the school. She sighed, it was Monday, a whole weekend to think about all of these things, and now it was time to face them.
Hanna scanned the area as she walked through the halls to her locker, she was slightly early, and there wasn't many people either.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 pm
Somano went to school and went to his locker and got his books and went to math class and did roll call and he stood up and said to the teacher in a calm tone "Call me Soma"  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:19 pm
Isaac waited was waiting outside school before it opened. He wanted to be early so that he wouldn't have to deal with a million kids at once. As he stood near the entrance he saw Hanna coming. He was about to call to her when he slipped he nervous and fell on his butt. It hurt a lot but he held it in. He noticed a few kids laughing the others didn't care one way or another. He saw Hanna looking at him and began to blush. This reminded him of Friday. He felt a deep pressure come over him and blushed more. His hands began shaking nervously and franticly. He thought being around her was kind of embarrassing since he had been a little too open minded with her. He felt he was rushing their relationship. So he sat there with his head held low thinking of all this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Hanna sighed, a queer smile on her lips. I can't help but love it when he's all clumsy like that! she thought walking over to Isaac, she noticed that he held his head down. She aproched him nervously keeled down so she was eye level and asked. "Did you hit your head?!"  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 am
"Monday..." Rianna thought as she put out her cigarette and crossed the street.

She hated Mondays. She fittled with her bag putting away her mp3 player and pack of cigarettes. She fished out her portfolio as she walked up the stairs into the building.

When she looked to the side she saw a giggling Hanna with that boy from last week. Rianna smiles and gave a wave in their direction as she pointed to her portfolio as to say she has to go to the art studio.

"I'll catch up with you later at lunch. Same place as Friday, with the same deal?" She said as she walked into the school and towards the studio.

((sorry everyone. I'm sick with the flu so I might be on here sparse. I'm trying to get better so I don't fall too far bhind both here and at school.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 pm
Somano went outside for fresh air and looked at Rianna walking towards the school and Hanna and Isaac talking and looked down and then at the couple and sighed thinking to himself I wonder what it's like to date and be a couple?  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:44 pm
Hanna waved happily back at Ri. "Bring it to lunch! I can't wait to see it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Isaac laughed it was kind of amusing to see her care so much. Isaac lifted his head he felt better now. "I'm fine just a little clumsy behavior." Isaac laughed at his joke and held her hand firmly as she helped him up. Her hands were so soft this made him smile whenever he touched them. "So... you're hanging out with that girl with the portfolio later at lunch? You know I don't have anywhwere to eat." His eyes were so full of joy and curiosity at this moment. I want to be around her more.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Name: Adam Ryuzaki
Grade: Junior
Description: User Image
Personality: Calm, Lazy
Extra: Dosn't talk much, sometimes brings guitar to school and plays a random song, sometimes runs on track, eats a lot, never make him mad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:38 pm
*in tree playing guitar* When is school starting?  

HaloNaruto11

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm
(No offense but please don't use ** and please use "" for talking and please don't make one liners. Other than that your fine.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:22 pm
(okay, didn't know.)  

HaloNaruto11

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:25 pm
Puts guitar in case "might as well walk around" Jumps out of tree and just walk around the school "This day can't get any more boring can it?" looks at Issac and Hanna stare "Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff