Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Kay sees a new boy asking a question about what happened, and she simply replies with a, "Twited ankle..."

Veemon nods and takes Kay's bag, and says, "Wait, Nekome'sh shtill back there a ways. I somehow knew Kay was hurt, so I shprinted as fasht as possible..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:57 pm
"Well, get her to help and let's go." Tsurugi said flatly. He normally didn't get close to people, but Kay and Veemon were an exception. He was smitten by Kay, pretty much in love, but he'd never admit it. He liked Veemon a lot, of course Nekome liked him too. He took a deep breath and relaxed.  

Hakumei Reikon

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:01 pm
Gin then knelt down and took of her shoe."Twisted ankle huh.."Gin then pulled out a cream and bandages,"...here let me help you out."Gin then straighten her ankle,"...sorry if it hurts..."then he rubbed the cream on her,"...this will help you relax..."then he bandaged her ankle,"...o.k and there you go..."Gin stood up and put the stuff away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm
Kay thanks the boy who wrapped up her ankle but otherwise says no more. Her ankle is throbbing a bit now, and that distracts her from being completely social.

Veemon yells off to a distance, "Oi! Nekome! Get your kitty butt over here and help ush out!"  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:12 pm
Tsurugi smiled at Kay, sitting next to her. "Now what should we do?" he asked, still uncomfortable with the new kid here. He didn't hate him or anything, but he was still socially awkward and untrusting of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:16 pm
"I say," Kay says, trying to keep her mind on the conversation, "We should just keep going to Network City. Then I'd be good with resting. Until then, I'll walk if I have to convince you that I don't need rest for now." She goes to stand up, but does it slowly so as not to strain her ankle too much.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Gin then looked over at the boy when he saw the look in his eyes he saw his true feelings.The boy was in love with the girl."Your welcome so what are your names?"After he asked he whispered into Kyle XY's ear about how the boy felt about her.He then told the rest of his digimon and they just smiled and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:23 pm
Kay answers before Tsurugi. "I'm Kaytlyn, and this is Tsurugi."  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 pm
Tsurugi glared viciously at the digimon, as if trying to set them ablaze with his eyes. "Kay, you should keep off your foot for now. After all, our friend here didn't waste his time to bandage your ankle to aggrovate it further." he said with a sigh, while Nekome had tackled Veemon and smacking his head for ordering her around and making fun of her 'kitty butt'.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm
"It won't aggrovate my ankle if I walk on it." Kay says, "I always learned that if you're hurt, you should walk it off." She then pauses, and with a particularly large throb of her ankle she says, "I just want to get to Network City soon so we don't have to camp out."

Veemon calmly pushes Nekome off and pokes her in the forehead.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Gin then looked back at Kay after hearing their names."You should listen to him Kay..."He then looks over at Tsurugi and smiled at him then when back to looking at Kay."...he is concerned about you cuz he is right and cares about you..."Then he looked over at his digimon."...am I right guys..."They just laughed and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:36 pm
Kay sticks her tongue out at the boy. She knows it's really impolite, but she doesn't really care at the moment. She just doesn't want to be stcuk camping out here.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Gin just smiled at Kay."By the way the name is Gin..."Gin pulled out his digivice,"...I'm a hacker so what I'm about to do may surprise you...MATEREALIZE."suddenly a huge mansion appeared and Gin's digimon ran inside,"If you don't want to camp outside you can stay with us O.k?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:43 pm
"I don't know..." Kay says, looking over to Tsurugi, "I mean, he's still a stranger, right? And if he can make mansions out of nowhere, wouldn't that make him a dangerous stranger?"  

Kaytlyn Hakune

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Gin just smiled at Kay."There is nothing to be afraid of..."He then pointed to her ankle."...besides if I was dangerous I wouldn't fiz that Kay."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games