Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VongolaRainWolf

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:07 pm
hi people  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:09 pm
Veemon: Veemon mentally swears at his first failed attempt, but came back with, "Eh, it's not a problem. I like talking to other people besides Kay and her sister. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Sora, but Kay can be a little..." Veemon makes a weird noise to make his point. He was implying that Kay could be a smidge on the iffy side. Then he says, "Why do you feel bad for her, though? It's her fault she got sick, she just stresses too easily."

Kaytlyn: "What? No! My hair.. It's just..." Kay says, stammering to make a cover-up for her mistake. But she couldn't, and Teppou knew. "Please, don't tell anyone, Teppou." Kay says, admitting defeat and getting back into the bed.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:16 pm
"Well, I feel like I was the one that caused the stress on her. I don't know really, I guess I feel guilty. And she isn't that iffy, she's cute!" Tsurugi said, then covered his mouth to hide his mistake. "Please don't tell her, Veemon." he whispered ashamed.

Teppou: "I promise not to tell. And, can you pick me up and put me on the bed? I'm tired, and Tsurugi's taking forever..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:20 pm
Kraven and Guardromon walked through the small town, a little exhausted from this past 2 weeks. He had hardly eaten anything, slept for only the minimum amount of time. He had been on the run, fighting back and forth between Vaccine and Virus Digimon. Both of them slowly walked through the town and finds a small Hotel.

They enter the Hotel and ask The innkeeper for a room."We got one more room left. Your One lucky Boy. We just had a couple come in here looking for a room a few minutes ago."

"Lucky my a**..... I need some bathing supplies. I'm filthy." Says Kraven and He looks over to Guardromon,"And So is he."

The innkeeper gives him the room key and some bathing supplies. Kraven doesn't even go to his room, he head directly to the bath house. He walks into the Men side and looked around, noticing that there was only one other person and Veemon in their. Both of which He recognized from the fight, the Veemon had Been helping with the eggs and Elecmon. He and Guardromon sink themselves into the bath as soon as Kraven Undresses. He submerges himself down in the water and Scrubs his hair lightly and comes out of the water, shaking his head semi-dry."This water feels nice doesn't Guardromon."

"Yes sir!" Guardromon says as He dedigivolves into hagurumon.

Kraven looks over to the boy and says,"Thanks For helping earlier. Without you and your girl, The eggs might have gotten smashed."  

desean101101

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Veemon: "Don't worry, I won't tell." Veemon says.

Kaytlyn: "Thanks, Teppou." Kay says, picking Teppou up and putting her onto the bed. Kay then lays down and closes her eyes, making sure she changes her hair back to some other color... Just anything besides pink...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Tsurugi undresses and wraps his towel around him, then walks into the bath and gets in, sinking in the water. "Hey Veemon, are you coming in?" he called out as he sunk under the water for a moment, then resurfaced and started washing his hair. He looked over at the man and blushed dark red when he said 'my girl'. "No problem, but I had just barely made it over there when she had all of the eggs. And Kay's not my girlfriend, we're just friends."

Teppou: Teppou crawled up on Kay, snuggling under the crook of her armpit. "Goodnight Kay..." she whispered sleepily before falling asleep.  

Hakumei Reikon

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 pm
Kaytlyn: "'Night Teppou." Kay says, before she herself falls asleep.

Veemon: "I'm coming..." Veemon says. Just after he says it, there's the sounds of running feet, and Veemon comes out and jumps into the water, yelling "Cannonball!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Kraven looked up to see the Veemon jump into the water,"Oh damn......" he said as the water splashed up and hit him and Hagurumon in the face.

Hagurumon tries to talk but spits out some water from his mouth,"I should have seen something like this happening." he says as water slowly drips from his and Kravens head.

"Is He Your Veemon? or Is it the Girls?" says Kraven to The Boy, giving the Veemon a,' Dammit I didn't need it in the eyes to' look.  

desean101101

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:23 pm
"He's Kay's. Teppou is hanging out with Kay, she'd be worse...Trust me." Tsurugi said, as he sunk under the water to hide his red cheeks. I can't stop thinking about her...It's unhealthy for me...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Veemon glares back at the person who was giving him the weird look, and went to the other side of the bath to wash. It doesn't take him long before he just sits there on the side opposite the new guy and his digimon.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:31 pm
Tsurugi sighed, then stood up, wrapping the towel around his waist. "Veemon, I'm heading back. You coming?" he said as he walked towards the dressing room, then stopped. "Bye, person!" he said before entering the dressing room and getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 pm
Veemon quickly follows Tsurugi into the dressing room. He smirks and says, "Your face was awefully red when you shpoke about Kay, Tsurugi... Ish there any real reashon for that?" He then laughs and starts saying in a singsong voice, "Tsurugi likes my tamer, Tsurugi likes my tamer!"  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:39 pm
Tsurugi's cheeks turned dark red in an instant, and he gave Veemon a glare that could scare the Devil himself. "You agreed to shut up about it, so I'd advise you do, or I'll let Teppou deal with you..." he finished with an evil glint in his eye before he kneeled down to Veemon and started to dry him off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:42 pm
"Oh, I forgot to Introduce myself. The Names Kraven. and That Is Moku." says Kraven, motioning over to Hagurumon.

Hagurumon only gives a slight nod,"I'm sorry. I don't think you saw the fight did you. You seemed quite enamored with This Kay girl during it. My fight was sort of the reason why they evacuated."  

desean101101

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 pm
"Ok, ok, I'll shut up about it..." Veemon says, crossing his arms and looking like a small pouting child.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games