Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 am
Jai noticed that Toru had raced ahead. He also noticed that he called for Lief, not mentioning him. Jai's face turned into a frown. Veemon looked up at Jai with a confused expression.
"He does that a lot."
"Maybe I can help."
Veemon leaped onto Jai's back and began tickling him. After a lot of creasing and laughter, he met up with Toru.
"What the? There's a fight in there!"
Veemon heard the initial word: Fight. He hopped off Jai's back and held his fists up.
"I'm ready, bring them on!"
"Wait, Toru won't do anything, maybe we should wait."
Veemon lowered his fists and then sighed. Lucemon walked over to Veemon and placed a hand on his tiny shoulder.
"Fighting is not always the best way through something. Patience is key to a real battle."
"Quit being philosophical Lucemon, that's my job."
A keen smile crept along Jai's face, as if he where to start laughing. He turned to Veemon and patted him on the head, and then held his hand up to Lucemon. A loud slap of a high five slivered through Jai's head.
"Hey Lief, get up here with all haste, as speed is knowledge."
"What are you on about Jai? Seriously, you make no sense. "
The group began to laugh.

[I just noticed, my posts sometimes contain the most random, cheesy and stupidest things in them. Like a random blindness earlier, some cheesy Digivolutions back in the days of Patamon. I gotta quit doing that... Oh, and my character is too emo-ish, damn, why is judging myself so easy?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Angels of the Heavens...

As the approached a crowd had formed around someone or something. Lief watched as the other boys ran over to the crowd and began to call his name, they wanted him to see this so he decided it would be a good idea to head over there. As Scout, Michael and Lief approached the crowd they could hear Toru calling his name over the the noise. Lief pushed his way through the crowd of digimon trying to get to his friends. "What did you say?" Lief wasn't sure if had heard correctly but he had thought he had said something about a Tamer, "A Tamer?... In there? Alright I'll see what I can do, but I don't think he's in any danger, these digimon seem friendly." Lief passed by the two boys and continued to push to the center." Ya'll stay here I'll be right back...excuse me...excuse me." As he was working his way through he heard talk of 'the Ogermon have been defeated' and 'the boy had saved the day'. Lief had to wonder who this person was, it seemed that he must be on the side of good, but then what was he doing running around in the underworld, even if he was saving digimon down here it was a strange place to be. Scout had stayed back with the other two boys because he was too small to force his way through the crowd, but Michael had taken to flying over their heads to get out in front, he called back to Lief after a breath of surprise, "Lief hurry, I found him... come quick" Lief yelled back a quick ok as he worked harder to force his way through, found him, that could only mean one thing, there was only one person they were really looking for, one person who they had set out to find, it was him. Lief gave a last push as he made it to the front and fell out of the crowd onto the ground with Patamon landing next to him, "Are you ok Lief?.. Look!"

Lief slowly gazed up from the ground to see a figure in front of him that looked bruised, battered and bleeding. He didn't recognize him at first as he rose to his feet, the beating he had taken since they last met had taken its toll, not to mention when they had met the first time it had only been for a short while and he had never really gotten a good look at the boy. As he looked again he could see the glint in the boy's eyes that he had seen that day, it was a drive unlike anything Lief had ever seen. "It is you isn't it... Kazu right?" Lief was so excited he could have hugged the boy, but decided that might have been too weird for someone who may not even remember him, it had been a few months and Lief was sure he looked a bit different by this time too. He figured it would be a good idea to introduce himself. "It's me... Lief...remember in Network City?" Lief hoped that the boy that he had been searching for all this time would remember him. Lief had admired his fighting spirit and how he had immediately responded to the attack in Network City almost without thinking, Lief knew he would be a strong friend if he could convince him to come back with him.

...Beasts of the Earth

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ User ImageUser Image

((There we go, something to get us going!))  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am
Kazu turned when he heard his name being called.
"Who the..."
He spotted Lief. Kazu's heart skipped a beat, he'd fought alongside this guy during the incident at Network City. Kazu was thrilled to see that he had survived the assault by the viruses. It had been a dark day in many Tamer's eyes, not least his own.
"Yeah, Lief right?"
A huge grin spread across Kazu's face, he threw his hand forward to shake, if Lief took the shake Kazu would pull the guy in for a hug.
"Jeeze man I thought you were dead! I know we only met for a few minutes but I was so worried you'd copped it. Good to know you're a tough cookie."
Kazu released Lief and gave a laugh. Terriermon leaped onto Kazu's head and eyed the new arrival.
"Hey... Whose this guy Kazu..."
Kazu rubbed his friend's head, careful to mind the bandages.
"This is Lief. We met during the battle at Network City. He proved to be one hell of a fighter, we worked together before peeling off."
Terriermon nodded, satisfied with the answer. Kazu was still grinning, he was glad to see another Tamer he'd fought alongside, suddenly someone caught his eye.
"Jai... Jai! You're ok!"
Kazu ran to the kid and swept him into a big bar hug.
"Blimey I thought you were dead too! Thank God you wern't foolish enough to come in after me!"
He dropped the boy and ruffled his hair, noticing Toru. He jerked his arm and gave him a thumbs up.
"Cor Blimey Lief, you've certianly got quite the motley crew huh? Glad to see your all looking well... Can't say the same for me I'm afraid."
He smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his head. In comparison to the Tamrs around him, his clothes were in rags, covered in blood and with a huge hole torn through the middle of his shirt and leather jacket.
"Come into the coffee shop, I'll get you all a drink and you can catch me up with what you've been up to!"
He nodded enthusiastically almost knocking Terriermon off before gesturing to the Coffee house and sitting down at a large table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Angels of the Heavens...

Lief was relieved to see Kazu remembered him and took the outstretched hand as the Kazu pulled him in for a hug. "It's good to see you too buddy, I figured someone as strong as you had survived, but we all had our doubts that day. It was a relief when I heard from Jai that you were still around." As they released Lief watched a Terriermon land on Kazu's head and inquire about him, Patamon followed suit and landed on Lief's head. Once Kazu introduced Lief he gave a cheery smile, "Hi it's nice to meet you, you must be one of Kazu's friends, this is Michael, he's one of the first Digimon I met when I got here and we've been having crazy adventures together ever since." Patamon chuckled and gave a little flap of his wings in greeting. Kazu ran past Lief and went to talk to Jai, it was good to see that Kazu seemed so happy to see all of them too. "I'm glad we found him Mike, I think he's been through quite the ordeal and could really use some friends right now." Patamon nodded as they watched Kazu make the rounds. When Kazu addressed him again Lief placed his hand behind his head, "Ya these guys tried to help me save Toy and Tama Town...unfortunately... ah I don't want to talk about that right now, this is a happy time... it's no time to bring down the mood."

Lief decided it would be great to take Kazu's invitation, "Ya I think we have a lot to catch up on and coffee sounds great. Let's go!" As Scout and Lief took a seat at the large table Lief tried to decide when he should bring up his new plan. He decided it would be better to catch up on what's happened first and then move forward. "So Kazu, what's been up, I mean how did you escape Network City, that place is totaled! I barely made it out and once I did everyone I left with bailed." Lief knew he had to try and avoid the fact that he had agreed to help the dark tamers, he didn't think Kazu was ready to understand yet, it was something that could wait till later. Besides it's not like he was actually trying to help them, he was really trying to save the humans but his methods might have been a little off. Either way there were other things to talk about, mainly where everyone had been and of course the plans for the future.

...Beasts of the Earth

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ User ImageUser Image  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm
Jai smiled after Kazu ruffled up his messy hair, he was glad that Kazu was ok with him fleeing from the castle grounds. He watched as Lief and Kazu walked into the coffee shop. He ran after Kazu and Lief and slid onto the seat next to Kazu. Lucemon perched on a window ledge silently and Veemon joined him. Jai listened in on the conversation, like he was a good part of it. He didn't say anything, yet listened as he stared into the lugubrious sky. As he patiently awaited Toru to come and join them, he daydreamed, he picked at his hands, and listened in to Lief and Kazu's conversation. Without a word he pulled out his Digivice and stared into its gleaming green screen, just watching binary code scroll over, and complicated number sequences fill his head. He leaned over his shoulder and saw Lucemon and Veemon chatting away out of Jai's earshot. So much was happening, all Jai's life he awaited something spectcular, something supernatural, and here it is, but a lot more deadly. Jai pondered the many possibilities of what power Kazu and Lief possess, yet all he could do is strive to be stronger, await his share in the strength, and hope that one day, he will be as strong as them.

[ crying Must, change, Jai's, personality, too, wierd]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm
Terriermon nodded to Micheal and smiled.
"Pleased to meet 'cha!"
Kazuwatched as the crew sat down, and ordered everyone a drink. At Lief's question his smile faultered a little.
"After I split from you I went to the Plaza... From there, well things went from bad to worse. Imperialdramon detonated the whole place, blew a hole in it so big I bet even Yggdrasil can see it..."
Kazu flashed-back to the incident, watching the concrete evaporating along with the Phelesemon screaming as their code was annihalated.
"After that Imperialdramon was out for the count so BanchoLeomon took over and fought a Deamon. That took another bad turn and Piedmon had to finish the job."
Kazu clenched a fist.
"BanchoLeomon took one hell of a beating. He's still recovering, even now. After that fight my Digivice was stolen and Imperialdramon blew the Megidramon who ate it up from the inside out with Piedmon's help. From there only me and AncientMermaimon were left, we saved as many as we could then she kept us safe as the Mall collapsed ontop of us by super-freezing her Malestrum attack."
Kazu sighed, the memories were painful, but it was good to talk about them, to finally let it off his chest. A Devimon walked over with everyone's drinks and passed them out. Kazu nodded a thanks and took a long sip.
"From there I headed to the Gear Savannah, there I met some new friends and we hit the Jungle. I watched a fight between some newbie Tamers and then an old friend from the War of Memories turned up to help them. That's when..."
Kazu trailed off for a second that was when he had felt NEO's presence once again.
"I felt something from the Vaccine Sentinal Tower... I went to investigate and... Well lets just say that all hell broke loose. I dove into a battle I was not prepared for, my friends were hurt and I paid the Ultimate Price... Death..."
Kazu took a deep breath, memories of his meeting with Yggdrasil blitzing his mind, his fists clenched even tighter and began to shake.
"That's why I look like this, dressed in rags and my rags covered in my own blood...Marcus... I was given a second chance, and I took it, heading to Toy and Tama, where I met Jai."
He gave a grave look to the young Tamer before continuing.
"I needed to come here, to the Underworld. Think of it like a test. To see what drove people to become Dark Tamers, to discover what it is that people seek. I travelled with Jai to the Spiral Tower when we last parted. That's when I entered, into the lair of the Demon Lords. Masters of Darkness in the Digital World. That was when I felt it..."
Kazu lifted a shaky fist to his heart.
"The deepest. Darkest. Most vile temptation in this world. I experienced the utter fury that drove countless Tamers to join the side of evil. To commit atrocities and to not give a damn about it!"
Kazu voice progressivly rose as he spoke, almost reaching a shout, a few heads turned but no-one acted. Kazu's voice dropped again. And he gave a small, depressing laugh.
"But not me. I didn't succumb to Him. I fought back and proved that there is a purpose for me in this world. Proved that me and my friends have a place here. That the ideals that I fight for. Are worth it after all."
Kazu's shaking had died down. He took another drag at his coffee and closed his eyes. He looked so calm now. After having talked about the horrific events he had been exposed to he felt lighter, like he'd shed weight. He let out a satisfied sigh and opened his eyes, placing both elbows on the table and looking dead into Lief's eyes.
"Now what about you Lief? What have you been up to? Have you found dreams? Ideals? Things you will fight to the death to protect? What about you Jai? Toru too? And what brings your little crew to the Underworld?"
Kazu seemed more serious, much more so then what he was usually like. Terriermon seemed to understand this and his ears drooped. Kazu gave a cheeky smirk.
"Well? I've shared my stories. What about you?"  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm
- - - - - - - - - T o r u A r a s h i
Some could say its magic

User Image From where he stood Toru saw the fight. It was bloody, but looked like the Tamer took over and defeated them. Lief who saw the whole thing go down began to look excited as he ran over and greeted the new tamer. From the look of it it seems like everyone were already friends. Toru didnt seem so sure about the whole thing but everyone one was walking off and going to the coffee shop that he had last inspected. The new tamer, Kazu, seemed nice for at least being covered in blood and hurt. At least, he got a thumbs up which made a small smile streak across his face. Toru looked at the ground and noticed that he could do something helpful to the new comer, a way of saying hello. Looking up and seeing that everyone was walking away Toru nodded over to his digimon, Flare, who nodded back in return and they both ran over to the group. Toru ran by the newly spaced out Jai and patted him on the back, "Lets go Jai....you are going to be left behind" Looking back over at the group of Kazu and Lief he sped up and ran over to Kazu now walking aside him.

Looking at the ground and touching the tips of his fingers again Toru became a little shy. But he forced out the words. "Ummm....K...Kazu was it?" He stammered but tried his best to form the sentence. "Im Toru and that is my partner Flare, he is a Flawizardmon" Toru pointed back at flare who followed behind watching Toru intently. Flare lazily let up a hand to wave. "Ummmm" He began to look at the ground and then back at Kazu. "You seem a little hurt....." Taken a look at Kazu's and his digimon's wounds were not at all serious, Toru went into his scarf he produced his digivice and holding it a bit to his chest he let it in front of him. Closing his eyes he looked serious towards Kazu and his digimon. By the time he got the courage they were sitting at the table and Toru was about eye level with the sitting down Kazu and him standing. He spoke briefly but almost mystically as he called on something deep within his digivice. "Giga Heal....if you would please" He spoke sincere to what resided in the digivice. From that a warming light produced from the digivice and covered Kazu and his digimon. Soon the light flickered out from the digivice and seeing that the command did its job Toru put the digivice away. Going over to an empty seat at the table Toru sat down pulling up a chair for his digimon to sit in his lazy mood which was accepted. Toru looked across the table over at Kazu and smiled. "Sorry I couldnt fix your clothes...it was the least I could do..." He let out a smile and then feel back into the silence.

Looking at the table, Toru heard that he was asked about his ideals, his dreams. Ideals? He never really thought of that. It was all about him; he never really thought about himself often. He was here in this coffee shop to help Flare. Then a thought came into his mind. It was the same thing that he has been feeling for a while. Toru blankly as he thought back and then snapped into reality to answer Kazu. "Well...you see I am here on a mission given to me by the Witchely Digimon. With the help of Flare, I am supposed to go out and look for the other wizarding digimon and try to get them to go back home." He looked back at Flare who shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "They ran off trying to find out what made this digital world in pain." Then he clenched his seat. "You guys dont see it like I do but I know you can see the effects. This world...This world is crying out it is in pain. There is something out there that is trying to cause it harm and I am trying to help fix that." He was being blunt but that was all he could say. That was all that he really knew. He was once told by a wisemon that destiny would find him. Seeing this group right in front of him felt like that destiny becoming reality. Toru smiled and laid back into his seat.

[Hey I am going out of town on Firday and I wont be back for 10 days so i dont hold any of you guys up just assume my character is following....If I have internet or at least can access it in my free time I will try to post but other than that I am going to be gone for a while.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm
After Jai listened to Toru's response to Kazu, he decided it was his turn to speak.
"All I can say is, I don't really know, I don't really know much about the Digital world, I have never met an organization of Digimon, and I have never been in a blown up city."
Jai sipped his coffee which he forgot to say thank you for. He sank in his seat and layed his head on the table as Veemon jumped off the window ledge and tugged at Jai's scarf.
"Can I have some Cof-eee?"
"Sure, but don't drink too much."
Jai lowered the black mug down to Veemon, who gulped a mouthful and gave it back.
"Thank you."
Veemon trotted off back near Lucemon, who was very quiet. Jai placed the half empty mug on the table and rested his chin on the table. He thought back to his mis-adventures with Rei and that bully, Sho. He was glad Sho was gone, yet felt guilty as leaving Rei behind. Jai sighed and looked at Lucemon, who seemed to be dozing off.
"Hey guys, now that Kazu's here, why don't we go and take down the guy who, you know, froze Toy and Tama? We could all take him."
Jai picked up his Digivice and put it back in his jacket pocket. He spun around to Kazu, and grinned.
"Kazu? Why would people want to destroy the Digital realm? Some guy froze a whole place, and that big battle that kinda killed you. Why would they do that?"  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Angels of the Heavens...

Lief watched as Toru tried to heal Kazu's wounds and listen closely to the tale of Kazu's Journey, it sounded like he had been through a lot in the past few months. He thanked the Devimon as he was handed his steaming coffee. Lief was confused and baffled by some of the parts of the story, like his escape from the city and what he was doing in the castle located not to far away from where the boys sat now. At one point he couldn't help himself as he exclaimed, "Wait...you died!?!? How can that be possible?...I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad to see you doing ok now, but..." Lief decided that story could wait for a while, he listen to the other two boys stories who hadn't really told Kazu anything they hadn't told Lief earlier. Jai was all the sudden ready to go and fight the ice guy, but Lief grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back down in his seat, "Sit down man, we don't want to make a scene and believe me if we try to go fight that guy now we will lose, Kazu's in bad shape and I don't have all my Digimon with me, not to mention that guy was way strong and I felt a strange presence from him when he appeared. We'll lose if we go now, So just sit there and I'll tell my story." Lief took a sip of his coffee and took a deep breath before he started in on the events of the last few months. "Well I guess it's my turn, I guess I'll start from the split as well. As you know we were defending the innocent humans and Digimon in the area when we decided that we needed to go find Scout, here, and see if he needed our help. I know the pain you felt in that battle Kazu and the emotions that over came us all, I watched as Scout was turned into data by a vicious Metal Seadramon, I couldn't reach him in time and was unable to help him fight back. That was a dark moment for me as I was over taken by rage. Seraphimon and Ophanimon by my order use the full extent of their power to exact revenge on the fiend. In the end he fell by our hand. That wasn't the worst part of it though," Lief stopped for a second to clear his throat and take a sip of his drink.

Lief continued in a dark hushed voice as he was not sure if speaking of the dark tamers was a good idea in a place like this, "The ones responsible for slaughtering Scout and the one he was trying to protect took advantage of my state of mind to take his tama. They used it and the egg of one of now good friends Rusty as leverage to make me help them with their plan. I didn't know what to do, So I joined them hoping that being on the inside could get me close enough to take down their leader. Then once I had gained their trust... the true attack began. As I'm sure you remember the mass chaos caused by some kind of powerful sound wave. The tamers released the eggs back to me and with Micheal and Gabby's help I began to flee the city, helping anyone I could out of the city on the way. We met two tamers that I think were working for the dark tamers, but had been trapped in the attack. I was amazed that the dark tamers didn't even seem to care for their own, So I helped these two out. One of them seemed familiar to me, but I'm not sure how. He fled when I tried to bring it up." Lief stopped again to catch his breath, he had thought a lot about these events since then, but it was the first time he had told anyone what had happened to him. The next part of the story want really as exciting but he decided to tell it anyways.

Lief relaxed a bit as he got to the next part, it wasn't nearly as taxing on him and he had really enjoyed his last few months here. "Anyways once we got out of the city and the other two tamers left I decided to go up to Dragon Eye Lake for some hardcore training. It bothered me that we hadn't been strong enough to stop the attack so we trained for months, working endlessly ever day to become stronger. We befriend some of the Digimon in the area and they helped to keep us hidden from any danger in the area." Lief was getting ready to wrap up the story, he felt he had been dragging on too long, someone had to be getting bored. " Anyways from there I came up with a plan that we can talk about in a bit, and since then we've been working on finishing it. To tell you the truth Kazu the only thing at this point that should be left to do is for us to find you. So we set out to look for you in the digital world when we caught wind of Tamers in Toy and Tama Town. We rushed over there to find it was covered in ice by some terrible villain. We managed to get inside but were trapped in the frozen dome. That's where we met Jai and Toru, and Jai mention that he was traveling with someone named Kazu. We couldn't believe that we may actually have found you in that short of amount of time, but here you are." Lief let out a deep breath before going back to his drink. "Anyways, sorry for the long story." Lief let his back rest against the wooden back of the chair as he settled in for the rest of the conversation. Patamon landed in his lap and closed his eyes, Lief whispered to Micheal, "We've been through a lot haven't we buddy, I bet you're tired, Go ahead and take a nap I think we all could use a break"

...Beasts of the Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am
Kazu laughed at Jai's enthusiasm and listened intently to the other's. At Liefs outburst when h said he'd died Kazu had to stifle an outright barking of laughter.
"I'll explain it to you some other time. Like you said I'm in pretty bad shape. I swear I haven't slept in weeks."
As if to emphisise the point Kazu stretched and yawned, the coffee was still to kick in. Listening to all the stories made Kazu smile.
"So, two fresh faces to the Digital World, and Lief... You've been searching for me? I gotta say I'm pretty honoured, but what was that about Toy and Tama freezing over? That's a sacred place dude, like no-one should ever fight there... If someone is messing with that place then we should do something. I can still stand so I can still fight."
As if to prove it Kazu got to his feet and winked at the group. Sitting back down he leaned on one arm.
"I have to agree with Jai, if Toy and Tama is in trouble we should jump in. I don't mean to just brush your plan aside but you can tell me about it on the way there."
Terriermon jumped onto the table.
"I'm with Kazu! We can't just sit around if trouble is brewing!"
Kazu ruffled the bunny's head. He knew that he was tired. That much was way to obvious, but they couldn't expect to mention something like that and him to not do anything could they?
"I can get us there in a flash. The four of us could fit on Imperi---"
Kazu's words faded as he remembered. Almost all his friends were out for the count after Vaccine Sentinal Tower. BanchoLeomon was still almost Comatose after Deamon's attacks...
"Crap... Well I still have this."
Kazu clicked a button on his DigiVice, a small beam of light floated forth, from within the light was a Hexagon Shape with what looked like a Lion's head and the letters NSp Etched into it.
"This is the Digi-Memory for the Nature Spirits, I can hitch a lift off of the Guardian with space for one passenger. If you guys have your own method's of flight we could be there in a few hours..."
Kazu looked around the group and decided.
"If you're not planning on coming it's fine by me, I'll go myself."
He smiled to try and reduce the impact of his serious tone. He got to his feet,
"I can see you all have strong dreams. Don't let anything cause you to faulter."  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm
- - - - - - - - - T o r u A r a s h i
Some could say its magic

User Image Toru didnt flinch when Kazu stood up to tell his battle cry. But in return he made his face cold as stone. Looking at Kazu then at the group. "Kazu a battle has no meaning when you rush in head on with no plan it is almost like your saying you want to die again." He turned his head and looked at the group in turn as well as crossed his arms. "It is better to gain in forces and attack when it is at the right time. As of right now where you are...." He took in account his small feeble attempt to stand. "You are not ready to fight. Your digimon is exausted. We need a plan before rushing into action." Normally Toru is the quite and reserved one but he does not need to see someone so kind die in battle. Shrugging his shoulders he then added a well thought out point. "Plus we barely know who are enemy is besides if we fight the same person who froze over the land we dont stand a chance." He was serious not knowing where one will go in battle is digging a grave so deep that anyone who steps foot into it will not be able to climb out. Toru's mind traced through the different and metaphorical sayings the ancient wisemon say for any mans a fool. Finally a saying he had once heard (This actually came from Julius Caesar but I changed it around and fixed it) he spoke it quickly and softly to himself. "Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come"
While he spoke to himself he thought who was the coward and who was the valiant. Kazu had only died once so he fits perfectly but he speaks for battle. At times of war even the most sacred of places will become battle fields. Toru does not know what to consider himself as if he were a Coward he could die many times over but he was not. He crossed his arms and the serious face became that of confusion and deep thought as he contemplated what he had just said.

Flare looked at the look and thought about everything that Toru had said. He even let out a cackle as he continued in his stream of thought. "War does not bind the man it binds the soul" He smiled and then look at Kazu. This would be the first time he would speak in the group. "You may go to battle if you chose, but it is better to wait another day when you are stronger just remember that." He brings his hand over and patted Toru on the head. "He is just a young wise man speaking out in riddles when he is afraid for his new friends. I am a Demon Man who likes to call to battle, but in all we both hurt to see someone go to war." He tipped his hat to Kazu "I wish you luck in your fight and we will follow if that is the groups decision while we will help the best that we can."

As Flare finished no one noticed as a tear fell from Toru's face.

Lief_7
Your post! since I cant post a separate one for OOC purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm
The offer of another adventure sparked Jai's interest.
"Lucemon can carry me and fly."
Jai's head turned to Veemon.
"But we wouldn't be able to carry Veemon too."
Lucemon heard his name and stood strait.
"What? Flying? I could do that."
Veemon outstretched his arms and made a grabbing movement with his hands. Jai nodded and Veemon hopped on his back. He noticed Veemon wasn't very heavy.
"On second thoughts."
"I could carry Veemon too."
Jai responded to Kazu's earlier statement 'in a few hours'. Lucemon could never manage that. But, they had that.
"Wait a second. Lucemon can make portals through the fabric of the Digital world. Wouldn't that be easier?"
Jai examined Lucemon, he was tired and rather gloomy.
"Hey Lucemon, do portals still work?"
"Should do, if not then we will have to fly."
Jai put Veemon down for a second and took a few steps towards Kazu and Lief.
"All in favor of a trippy, disorientating and confusing portal, or a boring hour long flight?"  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Kazu watched Toru defiantly object to his notion of fighting. There was something about the boy that Kazu liked, an innocent fire that burned brightly.
"Want to die again? No chance buddy. I know what that feels like and believe me I won't let that happen anytime soon!"
A knowing smile spread across his face.
"And who the hell says we don't stand a chance? It was the three of you last time, but now there's me aswell. Four heads are better than three."
Terriermon jumped onto Kazu's head defiantly.
"And who says I'm exhausted, you should learn to not jusdge a book by it's cover buddy!"
The bunny stuck his tounge out at Toru. Kazu mimicked his Digimon playfully and turned to Flare.
"Hmph, you say wait until a day when I'm stronger?"
Kazu slammed a fist into his opposing palm.
"Don't be silly. I'm of the opinion that every day provides us with new strength. Besides, don't you think we should be helping the poor defenseless Digi-Tamas? What about the children who live there? Are you saying we abandon them and let whatever arse is doing this get away with it? Hell no! We fight for Justice and that's why I suggest we get our arses in gear right now!"
Kazu grinned at Toru, he liked having this kid around, he seemed sensible. Something Kazu wasn't widley known for being. At hearing Jai's words of Portals Kazu became even more excited, the effect could b seen on Terriermon aswell, the rabbit practically jumping up and down in anticipation.

===========================

"Justice huh?"
The caped figure sat at the back of the Coffee House, watching the table intently. He'd been following the boy known as Lief for many days without being detected. The caped figure had heard of Lief's lan to find this Kazu boy and had followed suit. Now that he could see the Tamer for his own eyes, and after having witnessed the potential he held in combat, the caped figure knew he had found the right child. Hailing from Network City, he had been one of the members fighting back against the Dark Tamers, he had witnessed Lief fight that day, Kazu too. But he had also heard tales of the Kazu boy, of his involvement in the War of Memories, and then after the travesty of Network City, the events of Vaccine Sentinal Tower. The caped figure smiled. It was certianly the right time. With him riled up like this how could he refuse? He got up and walked over...

===========================

As Kazu was about to leap out the door, a figure approached. He wore a silver helmet and had a billowing red cape that concealed his right arm. He approached Kazu and spoke;
"Your name. It is Kazu Matsumoto correct."
Terriermon growled at the newcomer, he laughed.
"Fret not young one, I mean you no harm, nor the rest of your group."
He turned and gave a curtious bow to those gathered around the coffee table. As he did so, the Humaniod Digimon's cape slipped, rvealing his right arm... An arm that was totally robotic.
"Woah! Awesome!"
Kazu stared at the arm which was quickly swept out of sight under the cape again. The figure coughed to regain Kazu's attention and continued.
"I'm glad you like it. Not many people can apreciate it. However, I have come to inquire about your current plans. I hear you wish to protect Toy and Tama?"
Kazu nodded, the new figure was intruiging him more by the second.
"Allow for me to introduce myself. I am Justimon. I was Leader of the Network City defence Corps. I would be honoured to join you and your friends on this mission. If you'll have me?"
Kazu couldn't contain himself any longer. His smile was huge, he looked at the others.
"Check it out. Leader of the Network City Defense Corps is gonna help us out! Now you can't say no!"
He shook Justimon's other hand;
"Pleased to meet you Justimon, welcome to the team!"
Terriermon jumped from Kazu's head to the newcomer's and peeked over the helmet.
"You can see through this?"
Justimon laughed heartily.
"Of course. So what do you say. Saving the town sound good to you?"
Justimon grinned, he was glad he had made it into the group, the sence of Justice he could feel from everyone here was overwhelming, how could he have not acted. Kazu turned to Lief.
"Ok so that's me and Jai in favour of going now, plus Justimon makes three. Toru thinks we should hang up for a bit. What about you buddy?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games