Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am
Keyon was amazed at the spectacle of the angel in front of him. "Well, I was going to ask someone that same question... ma'am." Keyon said adding a little respect at the end. The dog thing Keyon had blinked as he stared at the angel. "Gi- gi- Gigimon... GIGIMON! I'm Gigimon!" it kept saying as it finally remembered who it was. In an instant, Keyon realized everything. "Your a Digimon, like the one in the game that came out!" he said in realization. "Making this the digital world and..." Keyon looked back at the angel. "Are you a digimon too? Angewomon if I'm correct?"
"Gigimon! Gigimon! Thank you lady, you helped me remember what I am!"

<< Ahhck, sorry it took so long to post Pummel, school is back insession and heavy already TT-TT>>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 am
((Sorry guys but I am soooo tried right now... I don't have the energy to write a long, detailed post. Btw, Is it okay for Renamon to call Kaya mistress? I know it can be the "mistress in a relationship" which it isn't! I'm using it as the old English form whee it means "the woman who controls the slaves and servants of the household"))

Kaya accepted the books and the program with a smile, thanking Ace.
Palmon was still yelling at Chaos, telling him that he was a big bully if he chose to attack any of Kaya´s digimon seeing as Draco and Kaya weren't enemies, Guilmon, who had abandoned his task of growling at Ace started butting in too, yelling alongside Palmon.
...cute..
Kaya turned with the book and the program held securely in her arm, she could deal with the boy later, when he had more digimon she could steal from him, it was only a question of time.
Myotismon would enjoy tearing the boy apart...
”Well okay, now run along, out of my house”
The girl waved her hand at the door, tapping her foot impatiently.
Oh yes, she would enjoy destroying this boy later... hmm. Maybe a little taste before the main course was in order?
”Meta!”
Kaya spoke the name loud and suddenly, as if appearing from nowhere, a new digimon stood in the middle of the room. Her yellow fur shone like gold in the sparse firelight and her cold ice blue eyes glowed like precious diamonds in a fortress of ice. The bowed in respect
”You called my Mistress”
Kaya nodded, her amber eyes lit up with a dangerous light
”Yes I did Renamon. I want you to take this..”
She looked at Ace with a quiet smirk
”..boy here to the ancient battlefield and teach him why we only allow strong tamers into our homes”
The fox digimon bowed once more and then disappeared in a sudden burst of energy.
When the energy faded Ace and Dracomon had dissapeared as well.

((Ace has been transported to the ancient battleground to fight Meta, good luck Ace. I you believe that you could somehow avoid the teleportation then feel free to tell me and I´ll rewrite my post))

Kit blinked, a movement that was impossible to see since it was hidden by the silver helmet over her head, but she blinked nevertheless.
One of the six powerful wings on her back unfolded and moved through the air, the wind ruffled the pure white feathers as it ran though them as well as her golden hair twisting and turning in the wind like threads of silk. She stared down at the Gigimon in the boys arms and uncrossed her arms, placing one hand on her hip and the other at her side
”Well, no problem kid. I didn't know you and your tamer were new here, should have know really, only idiots wander into this area with only one digimon”
The angel tilted her head to the side, flexing her wings as she did so
”What´s your name kiddo?”

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:19 am
(Yeah sure. Mistress is fine, I don't mind.)

Chaos laughed. She seemed to think he cared what level digimon were when he fought them, he didn't disrespect his enemy like that when he got serious. He told her just that.

Draco had taken a seat on the couch. He looked down at the Dracomon, reaching down to pet it, making sure to not touch the reverse scale. He was watching, feeling a small about of killing intent. He shrugged it off, Kaya could do what she wanted to the boy. Draco was a firm believer in the strong one is always right, and the boy gave in so he was wrong.

Draco looked at his right arm. It looked like a normal arm, only it was made out of black metal, and had a small bracelet around the wrist. He hadn't noticed before but it was still soaked, the lack of body heat kept it wet. He growled, he started to wipe it on his shirt, hoping Digizoid didn't rust.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 pm
"Keyon is my name. Thanks for the help; I was beginning to freak cause I didn't know where I was, but now that I know this is what it is, I'm slightly more comfortable." he said to the Angewomon. "By the by, I thought you could only get in this world using the digiport in.... well, honestly I haven't the faintest of what it is, but the city area. But I was zapped in here by my computer." Keyon took a moment to ponder what might have happened. "Anyway, I owe you for helping me, Angewomon. Now, maybe I can help you... actually I don't know how exactly, but I still owe you." he offered. He was used to doing this in the material world.

Gigimon was still gawking at the Angel digimon. "Hey lady, you're pretty!" he said with as much gulability and innocence in his voice as possible.  

omaru kazahata

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 am
Kaya smirked as she turned around and placed the book and the computer program on one of the nearest bookshelves, her amber eyes were shinning with mirth and when she spun around on her heel she could see that her digimon were quite glad that the boy was gone and the book returned..
..No one wanted a cranky Myotismon stalking around the castle..
The girl tapped her fingers on the red wooded shelf and looked over at Draco with a small grin, watching as Dracomon used his baby breath attack to heat the air around Draco´s metallic arm, it was a rather cute sight.
It had not yet occurred to Kaya what time it was but when the girl put her black digivice back in the belt pouch and saw the time she blinked slowly, it was no wonder she felt tired, it was late evening already. The warmth from the heath and the gentle sound of flames lulled Seasarmon and some of the rookie digimons back into sleep, the great dog digimon did, however, not allow himself to drift off completely, it seemed a good idea to keep his ears turned in the black wargreymons direction as he dozed. Palmon was upset and had started screaming her lungs out when Demidevimon promptly landed on her and threw her into the sleeping rookie pile next to the couch where a dreaming Guilmon flung his arm around her waist and a drooling and muttering Veemon buried his face in her neck, the plant digimon shuddered in disgust when some of the blue dragons drool slid down her back but sharing a room with the two digimon had taught her to ignore such things a long time ago. Palmon did not sleep, she kept her eyes on Dracos digimon and scowled to the best of her abilities, Kaya saw this and chuckled warmly when she passed them and sat down next to Draco and Dracomon who was busy trying to heat up the poor mans arm with his attack, she didn't know if it was painful or not but the attack in itself was not that powerful so she did nothing to stop him, she turned her head to the side instead and found the dark form in the shadows, huddled in a corner near one of the bookshelves
“Demidevimon, could you get me an Draco some cocoa? And some marshmellows?”
the little bat like digimon barked out what sounded like “sure boss” and flexed his wings briefly before he took off and flew out the door. The girl then leaned back and stretched her legs with a yawn, shuffling her feet in an attempt to warm them up a bit
”So Draco.. What´s your story?”
Her amber eyes seemed to reflect the light of the flames and an ocean of colours danced in them as she watched Draco in silence

Kit waved a hand around in a dismissing motion, smirking playfully at the much smaller boy
”Don't get your knickers in a twist boy, I didn't do anything, and your laptop or PC or whatever you humans call those thing can zap you off to pretty much anywhere in this world, you were unlucky enough to have your butt sucked right into the dark-scape, this is the Spiral castle”
The angel digimon flicked her fingers at the giant building behind them, spiraling down like a cone, dark creatures flew around it like black birds and demonic beings lurked around in the shadows around the bottom of the pit. Angewomon looked down at the boy, contemplating him
”I don't suposse your a dark tamer neh? You look to much like the other nice kids”
When Gigimon spoke up the angel merely smiled sweetly and struck a pose, body literally glowing with beauty as she ran a hand through her hair
”Why thank you sweetie, I know”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:11 am
Keyon saw the demonic beings encircling the monolith behind Angewomon. "Hmmmm... I never really considered myself a good or bad person. I don't have many people to hang out with in the material world, and all I have ever fought were computer viruses... of course without any sentient intelligence, unlike the virus types in this place." he noted. "So you could say that I'm a fighter of corruption at best." he looked down at Gigimon, now attempting gnaw on his clothes. It noticed Keyon's stare. "I'm hungry..." Keyon smiled. "You're one of the virus types, huh?" he asked the Gigimon. It nodded with grin. Keyon looked at the angel. "Is it possible that I can get him some food before I depart. The way you talk, Angewomon, this isn't a place for me to be I assume... do you have a name you go by besides that?"  

omaru kazahata

TheMikLac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am
((where is the ancient battlefield))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 pm
Draco had ignored the attitude of his digimon, but he was used to it. He just ignored it again, letting his digimon do what he wanted, if he got in trouble it won't matter to him.

Chaos had moved against the wall, leaning against it with his arms crossed. He had decided to revert to his silent mode. He smiled to himself, enjoying the hate he was getting. Hate breed revenge, and that meant a good supply of opponents.

Draco turned his attention to the little dragon. He loved dragons and this guy was no exception. He reached his metal hand out to scratch the dragon behind the head. "Aw... you are so cute." He said. Then he heard a mention of cocoa, he smiled to himself turning his attention to DemiDevimon. "Thank you!"
He leaned back, going back to scratching Dracomon. "My story?" He said, thinking about it. He had never spoken about his past before. "What do you mean my story? I have never spoken about it." He didn't stop there. "If you mean what have I been up to..." He thought about it for a few moments. "I was dropped into the digital world a few mouths ago, I think it might have been a year, and found Chaos over there." He motioned to his BlackWarGreymon. "During my time here I have been a little busy. I spent a mouth exploring, finding out all I could. During that time I meet my DemiVeemon and ChaosDukemon." He was lost in thought again. "I then heard about Dracomon, the angels had him, and I decided I wanted him. So I went to take him, sadly I was caught. At least I can fight, I battled with one of the light Tamers, Ritcher, and during that fight I lost my arm." His hand going to his shoulder, remembering the pain he went through. "But I got the Dracomon, still have him."

Draco next mentioned getting his metal arm, not really going into the details behind the items he collected for it. "But, yeah, it is just Digizoid." He said, flexing it. "I next helped the angels, which is a little shameful but doing what I did helped out a little. I helped over throw their leader. Of course, half way through I was captured. I was dropped above Dragon Eye Lake, I know it because that is where I started in the digital world. Not going into details I was told to find Suliamon, and something about diamonds. After that I met you." He concluded his life story.  

Draco_Lord

TheMikLac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm
As Ace and Dracomon were teleported they began to scream frantically not knowing what was going on. When they landed they saw that they were in a Battlefield. "So Im supposed to battle Renamon, Ha we can take her." Ace said proudly looking to dracomon for reassurance and dracomon nodded. Alright lets do this."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Angewomon nodded softly, wide smile curving her lush pink lips and feathers bristling softly with pride. Only strong tamed digimons could receive a name after all
”Yes, my name is Kit and if your one of the good boys then your most certainly right, you're in the wrong place kid, but you shouldn't worry about it too much, your not recruit material until your digimons a rookie..”
The angel tilted her head with a soft smirk, her eyes shone behind the silver mask, she was gonna tell the others to look out for this one, he would make a great dark tamer with that Gigimon of his
”..Why don't you come with me and We´ll get you some food and equipment, you wont last long in the digital world without it!”
Kit´s smile turned into a playful grin as she stepped forwards, her wings moved to catch the winds around them and before the boy could as much as utter a single protests she had throw herself forwards, grabbed the kid around the waist and flew towards the Spiral castle.
Mummymon and Puppetmon watched Kit and the tamer from the fountain area on the roof, shaking their heads when they saw Kit snatch the boy up and fly towards the castle
”Why wont Kit leave the newbies alone, it's no fun helping them that way” The Mummy waved his gun at the pair, earning a muttered curse from Puppetmon who had to duck to avoid being knocked over the edge of the castle by the giant weapon
“I don't know, it must be some weird Angel thing, she doesn't thinks it´s fair or something”
Mummymon turned his head to the side and huffed, placing his talon like hands on his hips
”Fair?! Let me tell you what fair! That kid comming back in a month or two with a bazillion vaccine digimon to wipe us out, how that fair? Nope, I say we kill the twerps digimon right away”
The doll digimon blinked at the bird, the bells on his hat jingling when he tilted his head in a way that showed he had picked the habit up from Kit
”Your unusually violent today...”
The Mummy turned his head away and pouted childishly, the wooden dolls face lit up in a grin at the sight
” Ha! Your fighting again aren't ya!”
The mummy turned around with a growl, sharp teeth showing as he pointed an accusing finger at the little doll who didn't seem to feel threatened in the least, the child digimon merely grabbed hold of Mummymons hand and dug his wooden teeth into the decaying flesh..
There was a moment of silence. Mummymon stared down at his hand now caught in Puppetmons jaws, Puppetmon blinked innocently and smiled as he started chewing.
“AAAAAH!! OOOUCH! GET OFF ME YOU MOOONSTEEEER!!”
Kit paused in midair, Keyon held tight to her chest as she looked up to see what all the noise was about, in that same instant both virus digimon came crashing down past them at a breackneck speed, screaming their lungs out as the hard ground below came closer and closer.
Mummymons voice was carried on the wind, seemingly screaming “Save me honey-buns” but it soon faded as the angel ignored the screaming and flew towards the castle, not as much as looking back at her two falling companions
Kit shook her head with a sigh
”Just ignore them... Just ignore them... Just ignore them..”

Kaya sat, dumbfounded and staring quite owlishly at the boy sitting next to her
”Wow.. That's quite an adventure, I can imagine how you must have felt, I got Angel from the celestial castle too..”
An thick silence seemed to fall over the room and Palmon turned her attention towards her tamer, dark eyes suddenly softening at the sight of the girls glazed stare.
Palmon had not known Kaya then but... She knew what happened in that castle, she knew what the angels had tried to do.
Palmon couldn't bare to even think of it, she looked away, fixed her eyes on the floor and did her best not to remember when Angel told her about it, tried so very hard not to hear his voice as he explained what had happened back then, long before she met Kaya.
It was too painful to think of, much too painful.
Kaya sighed and crossed her arms as if the burning fire and the heated room wasn't enough to keep her warm. Her amber eyes seemed to loose their light as she remembered, as she relived it all..
Those terrifying moments...
”I was dating a boy back then you know...”
She smiled softly and turned her head towards Draco, the other probably didn't care but this was the first time in moths she talked to another human and it felt good to have someone she could talk to who wasn't one of her own partners or one of those mindless bimbos Lucemon trained
”..His Name was Kraven, we weren't really girl and boyfriend, we tried to kill each other all the time..”
She chuckled at the memory, gazing up at the ceiling where the cherubs and demons seemed to chase each other around on a field of white clouds
”It wasn't a great relationship, i don't think he ever loved me really, but he was special, a hero of a sort, I liked him”
Demidevimon interrupted promptly, flapping his wings frantically as he balanced two hot cups of cocoa with marshmallows in his red claws. Palmon used her poison efeu attack to elongate her leafy fingers and grabbed the two cups, handing them to Kaya with utmost care.
The redhead nodded her thanks and handed one cup to Draco, the blue ceramic cup was warm and burned her skin but she paid it no mind, she ad endured worse pain. A precious handful of seconds passed by as she placed the cup at her lips and tasted the sweet chocolate, it was warm and seemed to heat her up from the inside out, forcing the bitter chill let behind from the rain and cold outside out of her body like a shadow chased away by the light. She turned her head towards Draco when she continue, looking into her eyes and lowering her voice in order not to wake the sleeping rookies at their side
”I was still new back then, my only partner was Meta, we knew each other for years in the real world before we traveled to the digital one, and Kraven was one of the first person I talked to.. We had only know each other for about a day when he almost killed me, it was an accident really, he didn't mean to harm me and Meta that much but he still left us in the gear Savannah, all alone, i dont think I would have lived if Lucemon hadn't found me”
The name of the half angel made the girl glow return, she held the hot blue cup to her chest and smiled fondly at the thought of her master
”He took me in and healed me, he showed me the digital world and told me about the angels and their corruption, I really liked him and he seemed to like me, so I became a dark tamer and later his apprentice, but that's another story, the point is that me and Kraven were in a, well, relationship so naturally when he was kidnapped by the angels i chose to follow, which was kinda hard seeing as he had just shoved me down a flight of stairs so my ankle was broken”
Kaya moved her right ankle back and forth as to demonstrate and then began her story once more
”We go in but I was soon found out and put in a cage, I had killed a lot of digimons and recruited a lot of tamers for my master, the angels didn't like that, I would still have scars on my shoulders if it wasn't for Angels healing”
A hand rubbed at one o her shoulder blades, attempting to ease a phantom pain from the `interrogation`
”They kept me there for a long time, it would have been boring if i didn't have a special someone to talk to, a young Marine angemon, that was Angel. When the time came and the judged me I was sentenced to..”
The girl shifted her expression into a serious frown and made her voice deeper in a mock attempt to sound like the jury
”Have her memory of the digital world erased, send her back to the real world with no mean of ever coming back, her partner will be deleted and his data sealed into The Gate of Faith”
Palmon shivered and let out a chocked sob at the thought of such cruelty, Guilmon nuzzled closer to her, attempting to comfort her in his sleep which only made the digimon sob harder, if they had succeeded she would never have met any of her friends, she would still be stuck in her old life.
She didn't want that! She never wanted that! She couldn't go back to something.. something that horrible!
Kaya shifted her attention from Draco to her youngest and newest partner as soon as the first sob escaped the child's throat and Kaya reacted almost instinctively, placing her cup on the floor and picking the crying child up with ease before she sat down on the couch once more, allowing Palmon to wrap her efeu like fingers around her and cry silently as she continue
” You couldn't possibly imagine how horrible it is to hear that, to know that you´ll wake up tomorrow and not know a single thing about the digital whorl, to leave your digimon, there nothing that horrible, luckily for me Meta got us both out but the angels brainwashed Kraven and sent him to war, he died on the field i guess, i never saw him after that. Angel escaped with me and Meta and I obtained the crest of love that way. Much happened after that, I met new digimons, new tamers, I even died once, that wasn't exactly a nice experience, i´ve lost and gained digimons countless times, but the pain o losing a partner never seems to lessenno matter how many times you try it..”
Dracomon suddenly landed on Dracos lap, apperantly jalous that Palmon was the only one who recived so much attention. The dog like dragon yawned and spun in a circled before it colappsed on it´s side and nuzzled into Draco´s stomach with a blissfull purr that made the shaken Palmon smile.
Kaya tapped her foot against the floor, watching her little dragn with a fond smirk
” I hope the guy you helped overthrow was the one whi took Kraven and judged me, and I hope your Dracomon knows how lucky he is to get out of those feathered bastrads clutches”
Kaya shook her head, patting Palmon on the back as she blushed slightly in emberasment
”Oh listen to me yapping away, I must be boring you to death!”
A faint chuckled escaped the girl and she leaned back with a tired sigh, closing her eyes before a soft yawn forced her to cover her mouth with one slender white hand

((Eden185 I will respond to your post in the other forum, the one that says digi-battlefield))  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm
Draco took his cup, he took a swig of it, enjoying the burning sensation of the hot liquid going down his throat. "Ah..." He said under his breath, steam coming out of his mouth.

Draco was shock, almost disturbed, at what this girl had gone through. And how she could still smile at times. He had always thought what he went through was terrible. But her life... he wouldn't go through that for anything in the world. He put his cup down to the side. He had no idea what to say to her. He focused on the dragon in his lap. He wouldn't pity her, pity was something that he hated.

He shrugged at her comment. "I have no idea. I just know that Seraphimon turned into a Black Dominimon, I never saw the end of the battle." He said, swallowing more of the hot liquid. "I..." He trailed off, "I am fine. I was interested in your crest of love. What are those? I haven't heard of crests before."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Keyon and Gigimon were somewhat frightened at how quickly and unexpectedly they had gotten in the air, but once they were, he found it quite enjoyable. "Wow, so this must be what it feels like to fly on a glider." he mumbled to himself. It could barely be heard over Gigimon's "WHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!" A sound that would have surely broken a wine glass. "Hey, c'mon now pipe down." he said holding the baby tight in fear of dropping it. As they flew further with Angewomon (now Kit) they noticed the two other digimon squabbling with each other below them, and how one called out to Kit calling her 'huney buns'. "Uhhh... are they friends of yours or somethin'?" Gigimon looked at them and giggled at their skirmish. "Hehe, they're funny!"  

omaru kazahata

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am
Kaya blinked, taken aback by the boys comment, her eyes widened for a moment, watching with a look that quite clearly said “You must be joking”
Upon closer expecting however she realised that Draco seemed to be quite serious, she sat still for a short second before she reached up and found the silver necklace around her neck, she pulled on it so that the three strange object in the middle of it could be seen clearly in the sparse light from the hearth, Palmon moved slightly before she dropped to the ground with a dull thud. The plant digimon made her way to a small pile of logs placed in a black basket next to the burning fireplace, she picked up one of the logs and threw it onto the fire who licked at the woods side quite happily before it flared up and ate the firewood, lighting up the room with renewed energy. The air was crispy and warm. Shadows danced on the floor behind the two humans like demons in the night as the flames reached out and up. Palmon smiled as she sat down in front of it, smiling to herself while her dark eyes mirrored the blaze
”Looks a little like Meramon”
Her voice was but a whisper as she turned her head back to stared at the two humans and the three mystical things around her tamers neck.
Kaya turned towards Draco, moving so that he could see what was attached to her necklace.
The three crests glowed with a faint inner, reflecting the burning flames in colours of grey, pink and gold.
The girl looked into Dracos eyes as she placed her cup on the floor again, using both hands to take off her necklace and hold it in the air so that her three tags spun around each other like precious jewelery, glowing an pulsating with energy in front of the boy, when Kaya spoke it was with a calm and warm voice that filled the room and drowned out all other sounds, even Palmon and Seasarmon stared mesmerized at the objects in her hands. The girl held the objects higher
” A crest Draco is a tamer most important weapons and defense, it is what connects us to our digimons and what makes us trued chosen, for only chosen digimon tamers can obtain a crest and go from mere tamer to a Digi-chosen one”
Kaya lowered the tags and closed two fingers around a golden tag to the side of the three crests
”This is a tag, they are hard to get by if you didn't receive one the day you arrived in the digital world, and these..”
Kaya held the three crests up, her lips curved in a smile that was barely there, the crests glowed and illuminated the other tamers features
”..are crests. You cant buy a crest and you cant steal a crest if you want it to be powerful, a crest is a thing that is made just for you, no other person can use it, no one else can take it from you because it is part of you.You earn your crests through blood and sweat, pain and suffering, love and hate alone”
Palmon and Seasarmon sat still in silence as Kaya closed the necklace once more, it hung around her neck, heavy yet light. The girl placed a finger under one of the tags, it had a pure black frame and grey glass, a dark symbol was draw in the center with a colour darker than night, a sharp cross hanging upside down with a round handled on the top of it so that it looked like a dagger soaked in blood, it gave off a grey glow that seemed to chase away the warmth of the room, leaving it cold and silent, a heavy sense of dread and fear filled Palmon and the good hearted child moved closer to the fire, eyes wide in fright as the grey crest cast off a sudden flare of dark light and Kaya was clad in a white dress, it was very open at the top and sat tight to her body on her stomach and hips before it changed to a loss chaos of white fabric than hung around her legs like a rain of angel feathers, it was open in front, showing her milky thighs clad in tight white fabric down to the middle of her thigh. Her red hair seemed wilder and more red and her amber eyes, had changed their colour and nature, they no longer shone with an inner warmth and did not show a playful soul but a cold ice fortress, her eyes were a pale blue.
The girl who no longer seemed to be Kaya smiled, but the warmth had left her and the smile seemed cruel and tight instead of open
”This is the crest of Darkness, a special crest given to me by my Master, it grants me the supreme power to control ancient evil, the power to bind cruel and dark digimon, untameable to all other, to me and me alone”
The girls eyes flared and suddenly, as if the change had not been thee at all, she changed back, warm eyes looked at Draco as she placed a finger under the next tag and showed that to Draco..
Kaya herself had not been aware that she had changed.
The next crest gave off a warm pink glow and the frightened Palmon smiled when the room heated up again and a sense of happiness and calm filled the room, the plant digimon giggled when Veemon and Guilmon snuggled closer and embraced, both thinking the other was Palmon.
Kaya chuckled too
”This is the crest of love, it´s a normal one, I got it when I rescued Angel because my love to my digimons was enough to make me turn my back on the human I loved. I can represent many different things, mine represent the love to my family, which is my digimons, it has the power of love too, it enables me to feel all my digimon so that I know when one of them needs me, it binds them closer to both me and each other and it softens the heart of my evil digimons”
Kaya then showed Draco another crest, this one a pale golden colour with a blue light in it´s glass. The blue and yellow light that filled the room was serene, peaceful but strong
”The crest of hope, I had to go through much to get it, I fought an army of Parasimons and almost died, one of my good friends died in that battle, I will remember Sorcerymon forever...I think he lives on in my Wizardmon, they are very much a like. My Hippogryphomon was close to dying, but in those last moments I prayed and I hoped that a miracle would happen, it did, he digivolved into Phoenixmon and defeated the Parasimons, we freed their slaves and escaped”
The girl sighed, closing her eyes in mourning
”It represents the hope you have when you believe in those you love, the hope of miracles, the hope that enables you to rise like a phoenix from the ashes”
She took a deep breath and looked up again, letting go of her tags with a soft smile that did not reach her eyes fully
”I hope that explained some of it”

Kit huffed, refusing to look down at the digimons when Puppetmon burst into flames and turned into Phoenixmon. The bird flapped his wings and caught the other digimon before he hit the ground
”The stupid jerk with bandages is my... WAS my boyfriend”
Kit landed on a balcony and put the boy down
”Here we are, the kitchen, why don't you go in while I go down and kick my boyfriends a**, I´ll be right back!!
Kit turned around with a quiet snarl and threw herself towards the ground, Mummymons frightened “EeeeP!” could be heard all the way up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 am
Draco leaned forward, watching her necklace sparkle in the fire light. He could almost free the power inside of it, one just radiated dark energy to him. Dark isn't the way to describe it. He thought. More.... ice cool and unforgiving.
Draco watched as she presented each crest. He was never much of a people person, he spent time with them but he could never understand them. He changes went unnoticed to him.
Draco grinned at she explained each crest and tag. He would need to get one of those, if they increased power....
He shook his head clear, he didn't have time to think about what he would do latter. "That is amazing! You got all those crests." He said. He looked around the room, suddenly noticing that he was in a library. He put his cup down, getting up. He walked over to the book, looking at the spines of the books, checking out the different types.  

Draco_Lord

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 pm
Despite what Kit had told KEyon to do, he couldn't help but look over the side to see wha could have made Mummymon scream so loudly. After viewing two seconds of massacre, Keyon quickly turned away. It was a little funny, but he didn't know an angel could get so easily angered. He entered the Kitchen along with Gigimon. He wasn't a pro at cooking, but he made do and looked in the cabinets 'til he found a frying pan. He placed that on the stove and quickly went to find some tortillas. "C'mon Keyon, I'm hungry..." Gigimon mumbled again. "Well, I'm no expert on cooking for Digimon, so I'm gonna do my best." he replied. He fetched the cheese and grater....

5 min. later, Keyon presented Gigimon with a dish of quesadillas. "Mmmmm! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" the dragon pup squeeled before diving in. "Hope you enjoy." Keyon said to it. He couldn't help but think of a dog while watching it as he waited for Kit to return from executing her ex-boyfriend.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games