Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 am
[enter, Ronmaru, from factorial town.]
(And so begins this large scale battle! It'll probably take place in the digi battlefield, so I'll find some way to get us all there.)
Ronmaru staggered across the dark sands, trying to get to gage and the others, who he saw about 30 yards away. When he was about ten yards away from them, his legs gave out, and he let out a cry of agony before he fell to the ground unconscious, his wounds obviously shown in his torn and blood stained clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:44 am
Hurricane sat up and Said "Hey Crimson wake up it's morning ya big sleepy head" The red little Digimon woke with a start when these words were said. Crimson jumps on my head and asks ""Hurricane who's that ChaosGallantmon There!" He growled at the digimon and gave him a mean glare. "You" Crimon began to think for a bit then he got confused and fell over with his eyes spinning. Suddenly Crescant comes running outta nowhere saying "Hurricane look over there!" He was pointing at a sand dune, So before I went and looked I put all my gear back on and Crimson to hop on my head. I began to run up the sand dune and see a tiny spec with looked like a human covered in blood. "Hurricane Hop on my back will be there in seconds" I nod to the Gallantmon and hops on his hand. We're there in second Of course with Crescant flying on his Jetpack thing following right behind us.
(Also welcome back as well flame)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 am
Aw damn it Epic i didnt wanna fight....(sigh)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:06 am
(Lol don't worry I'll be fighting alot >: D)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:11 am
(snicker) My hero 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 am
(Lol Alright back to RP!)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 am
Hurricane arrived at the person laying on the ground.He hopped outta Chaos's Hand and outta the ground. It was someone who Hurricane did'nt know, He didn't know who he was but he needed help. Hurricane put the person on his back and carried him all the way back to the campsite. When he arrived he said "Everyone!! Come her Quickly! I think this man is hurt!" Hurricane takes the man of his back and lays him on a stone flat as a table."Gage! Kaya! Johnny! Crimson hops of my head and stands next to Crescant and Chaos, Both Crimson and Crescant Digivolve back to thereMega forms and ready themselves if anything comes at them.

(I'm going to love this biggrin BATTLE TO THE DEATH! not Dx, Also it's Ronmaru Who I have neutral )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm
(well, most fortunately for you, pummel, gage never planned that you would want to fight! So luckily for you, you were not included in the plans! But....hurricane adds....some difficulties...I had never planned for him to show up...this is a problem...)
*Unconscious, waiting for gage to see and flip out.*  

Amias Nicht

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Jonny was put off by the seemingly dead stare he was receiving from the large insectoid digimon. Rocking from side to side for a moment, he reached as far to his right, waving his hand to see if the eyes would shift in the slightest. The bug's eyes were very disconcerting.

It was about this time that Jon heard Hurricane shout that he had found someone who needed help. "Who doesn't anymore?" he said under his breath, re-shouldering his messenger bag, and ran from where they were to where Hurricane was located. On the move, he had withdrawn a First Aid kit from the inside of the satchel.

Upon seeing the extent of the familiar tamer's injuries, the first thought he had was that he didn't think all the bandages in his kit would be enough. "Gage!" the Alpha Strike tamer shouted. "I'm gonna need your help over here!"

With that much finished, he began the first task of cleaning all the blood from Ronmaru, to clearly see just how bad he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 pm
( aw i wanna be in the fight just a little bit... Hmm. Perhaps me and gage can dna digivolve and be in the fight together that way?
But we have to wait for him to starts writing inhere again then )

Little Pinch of Ginger

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Ronmaru smiled a bit, under his injuries. He had no idea what was happening, since his eyes were covered with blood.
"I recognize the voice.....it is jonny?"
Ronmaru shakily moved his arm over to his digivice, and sent out guilmon and falcomon, who also had injuries.
"Them....first."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 pm
Gage sighed, he could have spent a lifetime studying this information. But it seemed that duty and justice was calling. He held out his hand and the prismatic windows began to dissolve collecting into this palm and becoming a headset again. He put the device away and grasped the metallic tag hanging from his neck. With one sharp downward motion the necklace was pulled free. Pressing the Tag against the glass screen of his D-Conn Digivie, a beam of energy shot from the D-Conn up toward the heaven, breaking the clouds overhead. Once the beam had reached its height, it twisted its form until the energy took on the shape of the Crest of Loyalty. The symbol spun a few times before it once again shot down toward the planet below.

The Crest struck the angel directly on the forehead, the silver helmet suddenly exploded into a cascade of data that engulfed the Digimon. Its heavenly blue eyes opening to the world for the first time, he called out with all the beauty of the world in his voice, “Angemon, Digivolve to...” the blue fabric that spiraled around the Angels leg and arm, unwound and began to orbit the slender form. The shredded cloth began to glow with a white energy as they morphed and conformed around the angel taking the shape of elegant white robes. An array of energy gathered in a golden ring around the angel’s waist forming into a golden belt, emblazoned with the Crest of Loyalty. A sheet of data partials gathered over the angel’s eyes and washed upward forming a white mask in the shape of a Papal Tiara, with a cross-shaped design, and decoractive wings branching off from either side. Fianly the Six glroious wings growing from its back began to give off a powerful lumination as they molded together, becoming a pair of only two white feathered wings, “SAINT ANGEMON!!”

Gage turned and began walking toward the panicked group, Gage was unphased by the extent of the injuries. If there was one thing he was cretin of, it was Saint Angemon’s ability to cure the injured. The Majestic Herald flew overhead and took up a position directly above the human and his injured digimon, “Alexander, this is quite a mess. But nothing you are unable to mange.”

“By Light of Creation, all lost souls be now healed!” the angel called out as its entire body began to emit a pulsating energy that permeated the surrounding area. Anyone caught in the array would receive a massive boost to their bodies natural ability to heal.  

SkyCore

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm
(Well, you guys are in for a shock....)
Ronmaru's body started to writhe in pain, his whole body malfunctioning from the holy digimon's energy. Sweat was pouring down Ronmaru's face as the data symbols appeared all over him, digits and numbers, all over his face, arms, and legs.
"Stop....stop whatever you're doing...it's burning me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Gage watched the healing process take a wrong turn, “Alexander!” the Angel ceased emitting its healing aura and backed away. Gage was half puzzled half fascinated, “The only reason a holy aligned healing program would have failed could be due to a complete data corruption, or some form of viral conversion...” Gage mumbled to himself as he placed his Digi-HUD back on his ear and began performing scans trying to find any data or information that could help them understand the situation.  

SkyCore

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:29 pm
When SaintAngemon had turned up, Jonny had begun to re-pack his First Aid kit. Angel digimon were pretty good at healing people, so his only slightly passing for 'better than leaving it alone' skills wouldn't be needed.

However, when the young man began to writhe on the table-like rock, clearly in agony, Jon jumped back about a foot. What was going on? His hands moving on auto-pilot, they once more removed some gauze and small towels to wipe the wounds, while he looked up at Gage.

"Maybe you could be a cold emotionless robot and scan him a little bit later? Right now we have to try and keep him from bleeding to death on the beach, if you don't mind."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games