Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 pm
(Well that maybe..but what I meant notice pururumon.. everybody is ignoring the little fellow)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 pm
"Hi Pururumon! I'm Chihiro, But Everyone calls me Chii, And this is My Partner, and Best-friend Salamon, her name is Cally." Chii said As Salamon jumped onto Chii's head, and Chii picked up Pururumon and sat Puru on her lap. (I Gave Pururumon a shorted version of the name, I'm Getting tierd of typing the full thing)  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:20 pm
"yeah, i'm charie."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 pm
(Ok, I'm lost on whats happened.)  

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 pm
((three last pages. read 'em.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Milleniummon blocks the Excalibur with his frozen arm, feeling pain from both hands and the echoing scream from Gryphomon. He pushes back Holy Angemon, then takes the force of two Gaia Force attacks from WarGreymon and Black WarGreymon. Weakened to the point where he wouldn't be able to win, he falls down onto one knee.

"Little brats...you'll all suffer once I..." He makes out, but was too drained to say anymore.

Natsu flies down, spiraling into his Great Tornado attack. He pierces into the Digimon's chest, bringing him down to his hands and knees. Natsu stares up at him. "Like I said Gilamesh, you won't beat me. Even if you call on friends I can do the same thing."

Milleniummon growls in anger, then flies up into the air. He then flees, making a grand escape. Natsu sighes, shaking his head in disappointment.  

Kenshin Yuki

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:47 pm
(I have, thats what got me lost.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:59 pm
gryphomon stopped, now gasping for breath. "well... that *gasp* was... *gasp* fun..."  

beylese

Spicy Egg

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm
Chii held Puru and Salamon, as she jumped down from the platform. Chii walked over to the tent.

"Anyone Still Need a Place to sleep?" Chii yelled along the beach.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 pm
charie and gryphonmon both raised their hands. "we'd go back to the tapirmon inn at drive city, but it got torn down by a blackwargreymon. sowe can't."  

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm
"Wait, Tapirmon's Inn got torn down?!"
When?!
Patamon said right after Soma in union with him.
I think I'll stay in the tent.
Same here.
Ninjamon and Demidevimon said as they made there way to the tent.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:54 pm
"Yeah we need a place to sleep." Monodramon said to Chii. As the fight finishes up an Etemon comes from the forest "Aw man I missed the fight." he said sad.  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Natsu quickly turns to Black WarGreymon, after hearing an inn was torn down by one. Kenshin slaps his own forehead. "There are more than one Black WarGreymon Plue."

"Kenshin, don't call me Plue in this form. Now that I've regained my Ultimate form I've retained my old name." The WarGreymon says, breathing a sigh of tiredness. "I should revert into a Child soon."

"Can I sleep in that tent?" Kenshin asks Chii, ignoring Natsu at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:24 pm
"Everyone can Sleep in the tent, It fits like.. 20 people on each side..and there is two Sides, Boys on The left and Girls on the right Digimon with their Tamer" Chii said stepping inside the tent removing her shoes and starting a shoe pile by the opening. Chii sat Pururumon down on the Left side keeping an Eye on him while she waited for Likys to come in. Chii spread out her Sleeping bag and Pillow. Salamon curled up in Chii's Sleeping bag, along with Yuramon.
"Everyone! Just Come on in when your ready!" Chii yelled out sitting on her sleeping bag pulling out a water dish and a bottle of water.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm
Alright.
Ninjamon said as he walked inside, cleaning his feet before he did and Devimon flew inside.
Nap time.
Demidevimon said as he curled up next to Ninjamon and fell asleep.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games