Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 am
((Soon it won't matter, Rae is almost done! I predict no more than 3 days or so now....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 am
(Rae enters with Sleipmon and Renamon)

Rae hold her injuried Renamon close and ride on Sleipmon's back. They reached the dark pit. Sleipmon was careful.

(I'm very sorry.... ^^; )  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 pm
Alter turned to see Rae flying in. He had never talked to this one before, he just hoped she wasn't like that one from before, who didn't shut up about friendship.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 pm
((Hey you friendship friendship FRIENDSHIP XDD
Any way here's how it's gonna work! I'm going to make a massive post here, and everyone else will post in the order they finished their quest, so like this:
Toan 1 post
Techno-san 0 posts sorry, I waited for 3 or 4 days, if you miss this 5 times around, then we will stop waiting a full day for you to post, and will continue skipping you until you PM me and tell me what happened, sorry dude...
Draco 1 post
Kira 1 post
Rae this tamer's turn now
Endinglight...
You must wait until the person above you has posted before posting again. I will only post my actions when it comes around to my turn, but may post how the enemy reacts out of order from my turn. If you post out of order, or don't wait your turn, it will take away from your chances of being chosen by me as the best RPer during my event. To see why this should matter to you, please check my Tamer Profile. Anyway, here we go!!!!!!))

The demon lords all turned their heads at the same time, and stared at their castle in the center of the Dark Pit. They all drifted down into the castle and made their way quickly to the summoning chamber. They joined the other demon lords just in time to sacrifice themselves to bring their master into the digital world. The castle shook and cracked as beams of black energy raced out between the cracks. Suddenly the entire structure exploded in all directions, and the black energy could be seen as a massive blob of quickly growing and morphing evil. As the blob grew, it quickly outgrew even leviamon's former size. It solidified, and burst out in all directions to reveal Ogudomon. (( http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexogudo.shtml )) His horrible eyes turned and focused on the small band of tamers and their pathetic digimon. He noticed his powers to be not quite what they were last time he had haunted the digital world, because his followers hadn't had time to continuously feed him energy while dealing with the pesky tamers, but no matter, he was far stronger than anything assembled against him.

((New rule edited in on 11/12/09
If someone does not post within 24 hrs of the person before them, then they are forfieting their turn. If this happens 5 times, then they will no longer have a turn until they PM me and explain why they couldn't get on/post for a school week's worth of time.... From this point 7:30 Western United States time, Techno-San has 24hours to post...))  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm
"Everyone, Destroy Him" Toan said as he used his digivice to restore his digimon energy by giving them some of his angelic power. Toan was showing sign of tiredness as he wasn't accustom to his new powers. They all saw the condition Toan was in and nodded, they will not fail him.

"Flaming Fox!" Sakuyamon shouted as she threw both her angelic blade right at Ogudomon. The blades begin to catch on blue fire as each blade took a form of a blue flame fox. both fox begin to rush at the Massive digimon from both side as the blue flame begin to turn into white flames.

Anubismon teleported above the Ogudomon and begin to spin in place, going faster and faster "Amemit!" he shouted as he shot out the White barrier but instead of becoming a sphere shape barrier, the barrier begin to take shape of a crystal due to the rotation effect. Anubismon stabbed down with his crystal shape barrier.

Hao stabbed his sword into the ground "Seal of the holy flame" a white seal begin to form under Ogudomon as hundreds of white flame chains burst from the seal and tied themselves around each of Ogudomon leg as they burn with holy essence through the chains.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Ogudomon raised a foot against the chains, snapping some and straining the rest, before slamming his foot back down and shaking the attacks off, snapping the rest of the chains. Meanwhile Ogudomon's head whipped around, slamming into the crystal shaped barrier knocking it and the digimon behind it aside. His body had a few shallow scratches, and they quickly sealed up as he regenerated. One of his many eyes turned and came to bear directly on Sakuyamon, and a beam of red energy blasted forth.  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm
(You forgot my anubismon crushing down on him with a crystal shape barrier)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 pm
((Not quite, he got shooken off, but I can change it so it specifically mentions him if you would so care...))  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm
(That be good, it allow to me see if my attack actually hit or you just didn't read it. Also, can you tell me when i 'm allow to do my final attack?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 pm
((Editing it now... although your final attack will probably not be the show stopper, maybe in conjecture with others it might work though XDD

ok it's been edited now...))  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:25 am
((New rule about a time limit between posts has been added.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 am
Enter Alter on GranDracmon

Alter and GranDracmon flew back into the dark pit, watching as the Demon Lords gathered. Alter smiled, this was good, he could take them all out at once. He nodded to GranDracmon, the Vampire Kind flying closer. What happened next shocked Alter to the core, the Demon Lords Jegrossed. "Dear Seraphimon.... we have to stop this! Get down there now!" He roared, GranDracmon obeying as the landed near the massive Demon. He watched as a crystal barrier was blown back. "Now GranDracmon!" He called out, the vampire nodded as its lower mouths opened and let loose with a terrble vail of a scream. "Dead Scream!" The sound waves expanding from the difference in distance, growing in size to cover Ogudomon.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm
Ogudomon refocused it's attention on the lone mega digimon attacking him from the ground, and it lifted a massive leg, slamming it down again. The attack know as Gradus swept up chunks of the land, and they flipped out like a you might expect a cloud of dust too, except pieces of land the size of small houses comprised this wave. It rolled out in all directions, but mainly towards Alter and Grandracmon. The wave reached a height of hundred meters by the time it reached them, and not even the sonic attack could protect them from it. If they chose to stay there, they would be buried alive in the most dangerous avalanche, that of earth, and maybe never seen again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm
While he was distracted, Crescemon shot arrows at all of Ogudomon's eyes. Cherubimon also threw lightning bolts at them as well. Demiveemon cooked steaks for the fighters, in case it became a long battle.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm
The eyes launched beams of corrosive energy vaporized the arrows, and overpowered the lightning bolts behind them. He roared from his from his warped mouth the sound waves pummeling the smaller digimon flitting about him.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games