Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 am
An evil glint appeared in Teppou's eyes. "Got you! Terrier Twister!!" she screamed, tackling Veemon.

Tsurugi just watched with a smile. "She's a big faker...But I'll give her credit, she's a good actress..." he said, kissing Kay on the forehead before grabbing Teppou.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:36 am
"HOLY CRAP!!!" Veemon yells when he gets tackled down. He then falls out of the tree he was in.

"Ha... She got him good..." Kay says, chuckling a bit to herself. But she still walks over to Veemon and says, "You ok buddy?"

"I was jusht attacked by the devil of actresshes, but otherwishe, I'm fine."  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 pm
Text to go before each message
"Let's go Devi..." Walks away toward somewhere..

((Sago and Demidevi leaves toward the Underworld]]Text at the end of each message

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:37 pm
"Teppou, you're too wild. Go ahead and take a nap in your digivice." Tsurugi said as Teppou nodded wearily and disappeared into the digivice. "So Kay, where should we head next?"  

Hakumei Reikon

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:48 pm
"I thought you said we were going to Toy & Tama Town." Kay says. She's slightly surprised that the digimon could go into the digivice. She had always had Veemon with her, though he hid while she was in school. She looks at the digivice she had clipped to her pants, and realized that she had never even found out how to use it...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Tsurugi smiled softly and shrugged. "It's up to you...Come on, let's leave before it gets dark." he said as he walked into the forest towards Toy and Tama Town.  

Hakumei Reikon

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:38 pm
"Good idea." Kay says. She follows him towards Toy & Tama Town.

Veemon follows her, but grumbles about wasted effort on his part.

[Exit Kaytlyn and Veemon to Toy & Tama Town >>]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Tsurugi resummoned Teppou and sighed. "Let's go Teppou, and behave yourself in front of Veemon...Because if you don't, you won't get to kiss him!" he said as Teppou screamed like a banshee and chased after him into Toy and Tama Town.

[Tsurugi/Teppou>>>>>Toy and Tama Town]  

Hakumei Reikon

tinagina42

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:11 pm
[enter amy and yukki from real world]

"omf, i really have to work on my landings" " hey yukki where are we?'
"this is the digijungle"
Amy and yukki look around.
"hmm it looks like something happend around here" "lets go look around some more".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:44 am
[Enters via Digital Gate]

Both: "Ahhhhhh!"

Jay and Agumon fell from the sky, crashing through some tree branches and getting caught in vines, saving them from what would be a very painful fall to the ground. When Jay opened his eyes, he saw his face was less than a foot from the ground.

"Umm, he Agumon. Think you can get me down?"

"Okay. Baby Flame!"

Agumon burned away the vines suspending Jay and he crashed into the jungle floor. "Thanks," he grubled. He then ripped at the vines trapping Agumon and helped his new friend free.

"We going to chase that Mothmon now, Boss?"

"Yeah, sure." Jay was getting his bearings.  

Tobias Goodman

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:02 am
[ enters from real world ]

Sasori landed his feet and Guilmon was right by his side. " We should get to finding something or some one to train with". " yep we should" Guilmon said. When they where traviling the ran into a mammothmon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:08 am
Guilmon used mega pyrosphere on the mamothmon. The mamothmon dodge it started to charge. Guilmon jumped out of the way and so did Sasori but Sasori got his shirt snagged on mamothmon tusk, and his side got cut. Guilmon saw Sasori cut and got really mad and used mega pryo shpere 3 time on mamothmon  

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:59 am
The mammothmon fell over and there was a cloud of dust. Guilmon ran over to Sasori " are you OK" "yeah, watch out Guilmon" the mammothmon was getting up and used head ram. Sasori dodge it and Guilmon dodge while using pyro sphere. The mammoth finally fell down and desecrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:27 pm
*falls through a Digital Gate, and lands in Amida Forest*

Kristen: YOWWWWWCH! Oof... tough landing... hey, where's....

*falling from the sky is a Whamon*

Blue: Incoming sea mammal at twelve o'clock!!! Evasive maneuvers, Captain!!!

*Kristen rolls out of the way just in time to avoid being hit by the falling mass of digital blue sea mammal.*

Geez, Blue! Can't you be a little more, you know, graceful?
Well, remember the time I beat that WaruSeadramon?
You were paralyzed 5 times, thrice thrown into a coma, your special was blocked, and I had to use 3 Lg. Recoveries on you.....
Ah heh heh heh, you're just jealous.
I can Biomerge with you anytime, bud. YOU *points* and ME *points at self* are unstoppable. *looks around* Oh, it's Amida. I love this place!
Yes, Captain, it's because the BGM was so brilliantly composed, that when you first entered the Digiworld at age 8, all you'd do was hang out in here and dance around like a lunatic.
Well, Blue, where should we go now? Maybe we should go check out Freezeland or Mt. Panorama....  

Wabutan

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games