Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 am
Alyss chuckled and anyone paying close enough attention would swear that the sky got a tad bit darker. But then, they would probably think that was only because it was getting late. "I'm Alyss." She pointed to her rabbit. "This is Usagi."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 am
"Oh! Nice to meet you! This is Lidia, by the way." she replied pointing to her doll. "What are you doing out here?"  

Methodless Madness

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 am
"Because the darkness within my soul was feeling limited within the white walls of the prison called 'Asylum'," she said rather poetically. She patted Usagi on the head. "Thank you. That was very good, wasn't it." She looked up at Alitza, her cold green eyes staring into Alitza's. "Why are you out here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:40 am
"I heard the music." she said. "D'you want to see some pictures I drew?" she asked, brightening up.  

Methodless Madness

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:47 am
Alyss tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Oh? Another artist? That's interesting. I want to see."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 am
"Here, you can look through my sketch book. How old are you Alyss? You look about my age, but from the way you talk you seem much older. I'm ten, by the way." she said, suddenly talkative.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 am
Had freaked out about something so i was running around, having fun hopping from table to table. "Yea, i asploded once, but i killed most my family."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm
The walls are so blank i don't like it  

Taria180

Deprecari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm
Name: Amarie
Mental Issue: Slight Paranoia
Bio: A girl whose mother ran out on her two years after she was born, and father who locked her in his basement, convinced that she had clairvoyance, she escaped when she was fifteen, just to end up in this asylum
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: She has a knife hidden in her skirts, and uses it when she "sees people"
Other: She does have some psychic ability.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:03 pm
Kamichama_Zanna
"Here, you can look through my sketch book. How old are you Alyss? You look about my age, but from the way you talk you seem much older. I'm ten, by the way." she said, suddenly talkative.

Alyss flipped through the sketchbook, nodding in preferment at some of the more...disturbing of the pictures. "I think I'm seventeen, but I haven't been keeping track of the days. I could be older, and I could be younger." She continued flipping looking at the pictures and smiled at the picture of someone dying a gruesome death. "For someone who's only ten, you're pretty good."  

Mentha spicata

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:24 pm
*grabs crayons and colors walls*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:35 pm
Amarie walks over to the girl colouring on the walls with her hands behind her back. "Hello. Can I join?" she asks, "It's far to bland in here."  

Deprecari

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm
yeah *hands her some colors* i hate white walls  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 pm
Alexis walks outside and walks through a garden. "ooooh. Thats a pretty one!" she said as she picked a bright blue flower.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Diurna
Kamichama_Zanna

Alyss flipped through the sketchbook, nodding in preferment at some of the more...disturbing of the pictures. "I think I'm seventeen, but I haven't been keeping track of the days. I could be older, and I could be younger." She continued flipping looking at the pictures and smiled at the picture of someone dying a gruesome death. "For someone who's only ten, you're pretty good."

"Thanks" she replied. "Do you draw, Alyss?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces