Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 am
Robin gave a low whistle as she saw the inside of the building. Keeping one ear open, she started to look around, but stopped and turned at Rock's question. "Gravity and air. Well, hypnotism also, but I really hate doing that; it wears me out like nothing else. But I suppose that if we needed to help everyone in the school I could probably pull it out of myself." She bit her lip, "But there has to be noise. I can't do anything silently. I can do quiet, but I use sound waves to do everything, so there has to be at least a pinch of noise." She walked closer, until she was standing a yard away from him, "Why? What are you planning, because it better include me. I'm not just going to sit back and let bad things happen to the other kids."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:01 pm
- i look at the shadow then i start changing my vains go black my eyes bright red and hands for metal gloves and my head allmy hair turn into black and red flames my face is covered metal my shirt burns away and a huge red x is across my chest then i start to speak in a really devilish tone - you mother ******** - i fly into it and start to blow away chunks with fire before sucking it in my bodyand flying to the roof and burping fire - excuse me - i turn back to normal start to struggle to stand then once the shadow is locked inside forever i fall -  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 pm
- i awake to see two cat like creatures circuling me - you guys have ten seconds to run - i count and wehn they don't run i snap ones neck and shoot the other one in the leg so he can eliver a messege- tell all yuor friends that vampires are back and stronger then ever - the cat runs well limps off-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 pm
sheza melted into the ground as her brothers body did the same
"pleeeeeeeeeease, don't flatter you'r self" mokro's voice drifted from the ground
"we are the shadows we can't be killed, only locked away on are misstresses comand and untill she calms down we arn't going anywhere"

mokro laughed "thats right so unless you and the ret of the school can calm her temper i serrgest you run. even her pairents couldn't stop her" shezari cackled evily and they bpth disserpeard, leaving the sky to grow un-naturaly dark  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:21 pm
squeakers_13
Robin gave a low whistle as she saw the inside of the building. Keeping one ear open, she started to look around, but stopped and turned at Rock's question. "Gravity and air. Well, hypnotism also, but I really hate doing that; it wears me out like nothing else. But I suppose that if we needed to help everyone in the school I could probably pull it out of myself." She bit her lip, "But there has to be noise. I can't do anything silently. I can do quiet, but I use sound waves to do everything, so there has to be at least a pinch of noise." She walked closer, until she was standing a yard away from him, "Why? What are you planning, because it better include me. I'm not just going to sit back and let bad things happen to the other kids."

"Who said the bad things to the people in school would have time to happen? And I guess that your powers could be useful after the battles have started... Anyways, you have to try and find your soul armor. This is what I'm wearing right now... It'll permit you to use these weapons to the fullest... These... are elemental and sub-elemental weaponry. All elements, water, fire earth and air, and their sub elements, light, dark, electricity, mist, etc. are all in these enchanted weapons. Choose the one you please... However, to use them, you shall need your soul armor and that, is the hard part..." Rock explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 pm
"ring-a-ring-a rosies a pocket full of posies"
a childish giggle filled the air "a tissue a tissue you'r all going to die" another laugh filled the air, but this one was cold, dark almost inhuman
shez walked into the room followed by her brother
mokk looked jackie up and down "she really is in a temper, the earth will need a mirical not just the school"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:37 pm
- i walk towards the shadow master and put my han on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes an showe her the future all the chilren screaming in pain from her shadows twisting their living bodies - this is what will happen if you don't stop this  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm
jackie laughed "sheza show him out", the giant beast lept at pyro and pushed him back into the hall.
the door slid shut and with a loud thud the bolts slid across.
dark iron spikes engoulfed the door each one with a jagged metal tipp.
"listen" sheza lowered her head so only pyro could hear.
"you can't take her alone, find allies first and then try but don't try and kill her just.....calm her down...........please she needs friemds and if her anger carries on it wont be just the school that goes bye bye" she jumped off pyro and slipped back into the shadows  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm
(Sort it took me so long to respond, I was busy working on her outfit, I do design in spare time, so I had fun with it.)
"You said earlier that to find one's soul armor, you just had to search your mind for it. I'll try." Robin shut her eyes, and let out a large sigh of air. Dropping her arms to her sides, she relaxed, letting her mind open to the area around her. "Hmm." A small hum escaped her lips, as she levitated an inch into the sir. My soul armor...where are you?
A small light flared, like a small tea-light had been lit in a corner of her mind. Is that you? The light flared, the flame becoming bigger, fed by a steady stream of wind. A small smile crossed Robins face as her cloths shimmered and then changed, her hair falling loose of it's usual pigtails to sway in the breeze. In place of her capri's and long sleeve shirt was a long black skirt, slit at the side, and almost weightless, and a ribbed green tank top, with matching sleeves that went from her wrists to rest just below her shoulders. (Toped of by sandals, if you want to know.)
Opening her eyes, she looked at Rock, "So do I have to look in my mind for weapons, or do I have to physically look for those?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:17 pm
- i walk out just in time to see about half the school going forward about to attack the shadow master i jump in their way showing my fire tipped fangs - if you want her you go through me - i pull out huge magnums an they are engulfed in flames then i trun and kiss the master then when they press on i shoot till im empty then i satrt handling them by throqwing my fists and fliping in such a fast manner it seems like im barely moving-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 am
"rose, rose, rose red sha'll i ever see thee wedd?. i merry that i shall. when thou art dead" the makarb song echoed down the corridor followed by soft footsteps, sheza walked out of the shadows and down into a class room on the second floor. a boy and a teacher were sitting in the room.
darkness followed the beast "well mok what have we here?"

"i don't know shiza but it smell's like a human and a dead body" moko
walked out of the shdows and stood by his sister. darkness had blacked out every form of light in the room. shiza walked over to the boy and looked at him, her putrid breath washing over him as she sniffed tentivly
her claws flexed and the mucles in her huge body rippled ominously
"well shiza what do you think?" moko walked over to the teacher and sniffed her neck, he drooled slightly, opening his mouth to show giant fangs "i would say it's dinner time" shiza lept forward pinning the boy to the ground with her heavy body

((haha sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 am
((Sorry I haven't been so active again, it's just that I've been so depressed lately...
If you want me to go, I'm gone.))

Rex left the class and sat down on a bench in the garden.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 am
- i walk into the class room with the two about to be eaten and i say a spell that would make the room go completely dark - see kitties i can see in the dark and i have soemthing to tell you even if you don't know it in the dark shadows lose almost all power since there are no lights you need it to survive and no one just gives it off - i run and in there weakened state i kick one an it sticks sending one flying - now leave and if i see you again youll have to answer to millions of darkened creatures like me [ go along with it becasue its kinda the truth]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:59 am
shiza laughed and pulled herself out of the wall "some one is clever, but then again what do you exspect from a vampire"
"well half blood what do you want we all know that your a cross between a human and a demon"
moko cackled and melted into the shaows.
deep cas ecoed from the darkness and sevral crows shot from te darkness
the only feature that made them abnormal were the 4 glowing red eyes set in there head, a small serpintin tail and razor like teeth that lined ther beaks. the fluttered and landed on differant perches, each on eyeing the boy hungrely  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am
haahahaha - looks at them with a grin - you know im a full blood you want me to show you fire but then ill make light giving you power see i use to be half before i litery had it torn from my soul im no longer pyro the half blood but pyro the king of inferno so ...... you pick death... or truce - i snap my fingers and the school is surrounded by over half a million vampires most hovering but some postioned on foot then i take the bandages off my head and my power is tripled because now i have two working eyes that don't give off light but let me see as if they do-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff