Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Avillon watched Kaida and glared at him. Again he was interfering but it was a good thing he was. The wolf he had poisoned soon stopped breathing and laid there silent.

The other wolves began to retreat except for the one Avillon had a grip on with her whip. She finally let it go but it fell limp before it hit the ground. It had died of suffocation and major burns around its neck.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Kaida stared at Avi not really careing what the woman thought. She glaered at him like so many before her. Feh humans are ALL the same. Turning on his heal he went back for the dirt road he knew not to expect a thank you from her after all she had shown her matureity level plenty of times since they met. Kaida sighed as he rubbed his stomach. Gonna need to eat those rabbits soon I'm getting hungery. Kaida thought for a moment about asking Avi if she wanted to eat but thought better of it seeing as she kept storming off on him.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:47 pm
Avillon shook her head and looked at the two dead wolves and then to Kaida who was walking away from her. Naturally that seemed what she had been doing for a while, but this time it as the other way around.

"How can he just walk off like that though...like not a care in the world..."

Avillon turned and headed back the way she had been running from. Of course she had slipped around Kaida, since he had been coming from that same direction. She took in a deep breath before running as fast as she could toward the dirt road.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:56 pm
Kaida was not an idiot he smelled her pass him but he did not care. He knew she was headed to the dirt road as well.

"Oh god if she even attempts to lecture me........."

Kaida kept walking untill he hit the dirt road then he continued on the same path as before. Not careing whom heard him he began to talk aloud.

"Okay list of things to do when in town. Need new clothes definately. Bath definately a nice hot long a** bath. Earn money god knows humans are greedy going to need it if i want anything. Finally need to get a good set of supplies before someone discovers my half demon blood and organizes the next mob to run me out of town."

Kaida continued along the dirt path rubbing his stomach.

"Eat also eat. Sometime soon.... aw hell how about now."

Levitateing one of the gutted and skinned rabbits out of his pack he began to slowly heat it in mid air createing a delicious smell. Kaida's stomach rumbled in response.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:00 pm
Slowly re-attaching the sheath back to his side chain belt, Tanaka let his fangs cut his tounge, as he ponder what she asked."Show your self, I very much don't make any givings or trades with demons." He said outloud, sheathing his sword. ((Storm, brb in alittle.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:08 pm
Avillon didn't bother to follow Kaida, she made her way into the other side of the forest. Again she wanted to find that town in the forest. There was a low possibility she would find it but it was worth it. She had only hoped she wouldnt stumble upon any other wolves. Before she got far she smelt the rabbit Kaida had been cooking. She heard her stomach growl.

"Hush, I am not going to retreat back to that...ungrateful...man..."

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Kaida levitated out spices to add to the floating and now lightly sizzleing rabbit. Mmmmmmmmmm god that smells so good. He waited for the rabbit to cook since decent rabbit could not be rushed he let the rabbit sizzle on. Ocassionaly he would sniff the air with sweet anticipation his stomach gripeing at him severly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm
Avillon's stomach growled again, but this time louder then before.

"I can still smell it." She said sighing to herself. "Got to get as far away as possible!" She said to herself as she began running farther and father away as her legs could take her.

She finally came to a tree and leaned on it using her shoulder. Avillon closed her eyes as she placed a hand over her chest, trying to catch her breath.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:39 pm
The rabbit reached peak temprature as he walked still with no sign of anyone on the road.

(I'm assuming the caravan is headed twoards town like i am so i am RPing as if it is behind me.)

"Now its got to get cool enough to eat."

The aroma the rabbit was giving off was incredible and devine to Kaida whom was hungry as hell. He stared at the rabbit smieling as the crust made by the spices became crispy.

"Oh I can't wait to eat you my little friend."

Kaida's mouth began to water. He then levitated a second rabbit out and began to cook it just like the first. So damn hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:41 pm
She smoothy stands up and slides over to the open space. "Hm. I suppose so. Most wouldn't. But I suppose I am one." She walks a little more into veiw. She looks at him, her strange eyes shining a little. "Do you hate all demons? I suppose you have a right to." She says as she pulls some hair out of her face.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 pm
Avillon slid down to the ground and rested there. She knew Kaida was far ahead of her but she didn't care, she wasn't really in the mood to be attacked again by another mob of demons or wolves. It began to really get on her nerves.

Yawning she refused to open her eyes. Instead she remained in her spot though she thought she heard voices coming from further down. She was sure of it, but the effort wasn't there to investigate, for all she knew it was another pack of demons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Kaida kept walking and snatched the first rabbit out of the air and began to feast readily. Takeing in two big bites at once Kaida savored the food in his mouth before swallowing it down. Ah so refreshing. He continued to eat as he walked the second rabbit getting good and ready to eat.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Avillon continued to listen, while still half asleep. She made out one of the voices, it was a womans. She figured it was another human in the woods. However the second voice was not another woman who she would be socializing with, instead it was that of a mans.

Err, I dont know if I should...no, just rest...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:20 pm
Kaida kept walking and kept eating useing his eyes in thier demonic mode he could make out a barrier ward that kept demons out. Dose nothing to the half breed feh. He turned his eyes back to thier normal green state as he finished off the first rabbit stripping the last bit of meat tossing the skeleton aside. He brought the second dead rabbit to his mouth and began to eat readily. Can't go in half starved.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Avillon sighed to herself, unable to sleep against the tree but she was having at least a good rest. She wondered if Kaida had already made it to the town the path had been leading to. She kinda hoped he didn't, but then again, he was in need of medical attention. Then again she was still upset he hadnt used her herbs.

Un...grateful...little...terd...
She winced a little then cooled down.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas