Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm
"How did she figure that out!? And in record time, too! Even Yue didn't guess anything this quickly! R-right, agreed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:17 am
"You know, my onee-chan can tell a person alot. Apparently he told the rat to do something by the water, I missed what he said though. I think I got the gist of what he said though. Oops, sayin' to much!" Anise says, happy to be able to talk about it with someone, even if it was a kid and her teacher.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Seeing no reason to be too guarded anymore, Negi proceeded. "You mean the wolf?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 pm
"Shh, yep. There are still people around! Yes, Wray, my onee-san. Vittorio and my parents did to, but Wray likes to talk more." She says, looking at her sleeve as if through to to papers beneath. "Taught me alot."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 pm
"Is she talking to her seal? Of course, she must keep them there so they'll be ready to use at a moment's notice. Does your onee-san defends his onee-chan often, or is he more like a good friend?" he said, trying to keep it vague for the others on the train.

In the back, Ku hung on but got the attention of someone near the window. Their eyes met and she gave him a giggle and a 'shh' gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:10 pm
"Well, I am quite good at avoiding most bad or difficult situations. So I guess we are good friends, been my best friend... Kinda weird, I know." Anise shrugs, still smiling a little. "Thats one of the reasons I was sent here I suppose."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:58 pm
"Sent? So she was sent here too, eh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 am
"Ya, some sort of social problem. The other schools didn't like me." Anise says while thinking Like I don't know why though. 'especially that one. Her smile turns into a half smirk. "I must admit there were a few... Incidents, problems... Whatever you want to call them."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 pm
"As long as you're not a murderer or something, it shouldn't be an issue. 3-A has it's fair share of...restless spirits. Everything from an eraser on the head to threatening to 'out' several teachers to the world. i'm used to dealing with such students!"

The guy who noticed Ku-Fei leered at her and made a gesture for her to open her blouse. A bad decision, especially if you're sitting so close to the window. Ku kicked in the door and grabbed the guy by the collar. "If no you want be on [tracks], you now [say sorry]!" (([]=she said it in Chinese because she was too mad to remember the Japanese word))

".....what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:29 pm
"Well... I never killed anyone... I never hurt anyone on purpose... Well. I won't cause you any problems if I can help it." Anise says, thinking. "Well, I guess I apologise in advance... What was that noise?" She asks as she starts to turn around.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:07 am
Negi was about to tell her apologies weren't needed until something happened, but the crash and yelling caught his attention before he could.

"Ku-Fei!?"

"This man is pervert, Negi-bozu! Pervert!"

"Forgive me!"

"Is no way!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 pm
"Ku-Fei? Pervert?" Anise says, looking stunned. She looks at the guy and as she examines him her face changes inexpicably. Walking up to him, she grabs his hair and pulls it back and puts something against his throat. "What to do... What to do..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 am
Negi starts to panic. A quick [disarm] would definitely save this guy from whatever Anise had planned, but there were so many witnesses. Still, it is the job af a Magister Magi to save people and to hell with the consequences!

Negi: FLANS EX ARMA-

Ku-Fei acted fast, striking the guy in the stomach with her palm and knocking him back. "Is punishment for asking naughty thing from me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:36 pm
"Are you satisfied Ku-Fei?" Anise asks, her hand still at his neck with no apparent differance. Her face still appears serious as she pulls his head back a little more. "We can move cars... What are you dong here?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm