Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:08 am
I still have 500 posts left crying .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:21 am
Don't worry! The posts are easy to get. ^^  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:28 am
Well you got two new digimon in two days. The pic of you with it is on now. I can't win cause Nagato or Epic cheated so the digimon got away. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:35 am
One of them was a contest (and let's face it, it isn't incredibly easy on the eyes, but at least it has a good evolution), and Terriermon took a while! The timing was synched.

Too bad about the cheating though. sad  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am
He's ok I can't wait till I can get my next partner I might Kotemon or Kumamon I am not shure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:49 am
Those are good partners! ^^  

Hakari Niko

Doomed Crazykid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 pm
Kotemon will lead you to Guardi Angemon which is a restricted, but you can get it.

Kumamon will only go to grizzmon and then unexpected.

Hope that other guy won't scare Biolotusmon away from me.. Why doesn't anyone prepare and look at the other people who already posted the time, it just makes everyone lose..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:10 pm
It makes no sense. stare  

Hakari Niko

Doomed Crazykid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:14 pm
I heard this from some other person in this guild, but you should 'ruin' your terriermon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm
What do you mean by that? Don't evolve it to MegaGargomon or BlackMegaGargomon? And it's the internet, why doesn't the person just say it right out? I don't mind opinions!!! ><  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Hi Doom and yeah some one made me loose the contset and I could have got Biolotusmon if he didn't make me use my only post.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 pm
Yeah, I hate it when people don't read the rules well enough. Those two that deleted their posts and the like.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:04 pm
doronak, you are very quick to give blame without hearing another person's side of the story, and you already gave me a bad reputation, which I don't like having. and you do all of it without hearing my explanation, thats what I call having no respect for others, and if you would like, I can tell you my side and explanation, but I would appreciate it if you stop saying it EVERYWHERE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:31 pm
and it was you that wasted your post, if I remember correctly, if you saw me apparently 'cheating' then why did you even post, if you saw it from the rules, then you know that the admins and mods, who completely memorize the rules, or very close to memorize, would have recognized this.......am i wrong?

and about the sand yanmamon, you don't have to get so worked up over it....its not much of a concern, if you wanted me to, I could withdraw from the contest and you might get it anyways, I don't really care.....

and to the guy that stated how come no one reads the rules and crap:
I did read the rules, but when I was typing, someone else posted, and I wasn't able to see it because when I posted, the other guy posted about the time I finished my message, so I didn't really get to check the forum, and you wouldn't have either, if you were afraid of someone trying to take a digimon that you might have a chance to get.  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 pm
What I said it in two places here and the contest just to prove that I the digimon was avalable. I can't win, and all I did was state the rules but even if you did miss it by a matter of seconds you posted another two times. I have previosly said that you are jumpy and such when rping, may I just say I did not bring it up and I am not the only one with these views. For any more questions pleas pm me instead of dragging it into places like the rp where it is uncalled for.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff