Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:31 pm
"Yea...i kinda figured"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Akiko listened to them and said,"Lei's right, y'know. It's good to remember the bad things. Everybody has had some bad things happened to them." Just then, Akiko sensed that something was near, and a fog came out of nowhere. "Hold on, everyone. I have a feeling that we're being followed by something." Suddenly, dark creatures jumped out and tried to attack Akiko. She jumped out of the way and burned them to a crisp. Then more came out and went for Myomoni!  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 pm
Myomoni jumped up above the trees and crashed to the ground with his long sword and samurai sword out. He started to slice and jump and twirl killing the creatures at amazing speeds.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:41 pm
Lei was very cautious. She took a stance was ready if one of them came to attack her. She took a step forward and just them a dark creature came out. She quickly did a spell and a a beam of light shot out her hand. It hit the dark creature and it vanished. Another came from behind her. She did and backflip over the creature. She casted a spell that magically brought her sword out in thin air. She quickly grabbed it and stabbed it in the head before it could turn around  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:20 pm
((Hey JaeJae out of curiosity, are you wicka?))

Winter fled behind a large nearby tree and transformed into her wolf form. She pounced out from behind the tree and tore creatures apart one by one. Leaving them dead with deep fang, and claw marks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:46 pm
((whats wicka?))

Myomoni kept slashing at the creatures.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:00 pm
[[ummm yes..wat is a wicka sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm
((lol))  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:48 am
Akiko was running out of patience with these creatures. "Guys, I need you to form a circle around me." They looked at her with confusion. "Just trust me." They did what she said and formed a circle. Akiko summoned all her energy to use her strongest power. A bright light came from her hands and surrounded them all. Myomoni, Lei, and Winter closed their eyes since the light was almost blinding. Two seconds later, they opened their eyes and saw that all the dark creatures were gone! Akiko, however, passed out since she used too much of her power.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 am
Lei quickly ran to Akiko. She knelt down beside her and lifted her onto her lap. "Akiko...are you okay?"she said tapping her face softly to get her to wake up.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:53 pm
"Woah, you ok?" Myomoni asked Akiko  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Lei picked Akiko up and held her in her arms. "Lets go somewhere not in the open." she said walking carefully with Akiko.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:34 pm
"Ok, come on, I know a place where no one but me and people I let in can go." Myomoni said leading the way into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:08 pm
((-gasp- you are always a witch or some kinda of magic wielding person in the rps, and you dont know what a wicka is?! surprised Well most of my family is Wicka...so i was just wondering if you were wicka too. neutral But i guess not. sweatdrop Anyways, a wicka is some sort of magic/ witch craft person, but it is not black magic. Black magic is only for evil witches, not wickas. Wickas are good magic peoples, they heal, bring light, help others with thier needs or problems, they are very very 'nature like'. They loves nature! :3 But i was just wondering....heeh. sweatdrop ))

Winter followed them.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 pm
[[ooh.thats what i was thinking..but im a vamp/witch]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers