Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Fvel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 pm
*Oh, it's quite simple. You see, I need a bit of help killing a few people, and capturing one other. As for the money...... I believe I can offer up to 2,000 credits per person killed and an extra 6,000 for the person captured. If you accept, I will give 100 credits per person in advance, to show I actually do have the money.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:56 pm
She contemplated his offer for a minute or two and then answered back ' Alright... you're on' Motoko knocked on the invisible box wall with a grin and asked in thought 'Mind lettin me out now?'

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Sonoko dragged herself quietly back to her apartment, completely exhausted from the days events. At this point, she didn't even care that she was in dire need of some blood but she figured she'd get some later at first light. All she wanted to do now was sleep... Quietly, she walked into her room and collapsed on the bed and immediatly dozed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:14 pm
Kenta gets up and walks out of the ally and into the open streets. Quickly she waits for a red light at the stop light and kicks a guy out of his car and she gets in it. "Finally. My own car!" she laughs and drives off.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Fvel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 pm
Releasing her of the air prison, Don looked at Motoko. "Sure, you can come out now. Now I'll fill you in on all the information that I have gathered of these people." Focusing on her and some of his own thoughts, Don sent what he gathered about them, to her head. Sending mental images of what they look like, their abilities that they had displayed, and most of all, some in depth information about Zylo's powers. "For the one who can control you with hers and your eyes, just wear something over your eyes to protect you. The other one shouldn't be a problem. Oh..... as for the one named Zylo, you'll need my help with him. 'Cause I want him alive. And if you need my help on any of them, just go to warehouse 13 in the docks district, sub-level 5. Open a small panel in the bottom of the number one on the doors and press in on the handle while turning counter clockwise. 5 doors will open in the sidewall and 5 masked people will step out with crossbows pointed at you. You must walk up to the person on the farthest to the left and say, "The password is, potere infinito." after that, you must go to the person in the middle and take the crossbow from them and walk into the door they walked out of. After walking into it, you mist stop immediately. Point the crossbow at the ground and fire. A door will then appear in front of the the painted number 13. You must walk out backwards while reloading the crossbow and then you are free to enter the door. Once you are in the door, you are in one of my guild halls. Here you will be able to find me. There will be plenty of people to ask where you can find my office, so just ask away and they will freely give it. Oh, and feel free to buy whatever goods you need from the various stands in the main hall. Show this symbol" Don handed Motoko a small medallion with a brain engraved on the front. "if you wish to get some more... cheaper and reasonable prices for the items."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 am
Motoko furrowed her eyebrows at the suprise intake of all this information, "Four of them..right? Which one is the one i have to capture?"

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Fvel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:19 pm
"The wolf one, Zylo, needs to stay alive...." Don whispered as he disappeared into the darkness, walking past her and to his favourite spot to sit at night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:03 pm
"hm..." Motoko watched him in the shadows as he left, before she took walked back down the alley to the city's back streets 'well..won't this be a challenge' she thought, with a little smirk. Motoko racked her brain for the images of these people she was now sent out to kill and recognized one to be the girl from the opposite building of earlier.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:31 pm
((WOOT! Finally back from drivers ed, hopefully I'll be able to get on more now))

Zylo looked out the window to the dark sky, he sighed as his memories whirled about him, memories from different realms, times and worlds. "Why do I always get involved?" he asked himself, he shrugged and left his room, going downstairs to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Sonoko rolled over in her sleep and then woke up and stared at the ceiling of her room, a bit annoyed that she was awake. Quietly, she pulled herself out of bed and walked out into the hallway towards the kitchen, not bothing to turn on the lights. "I need coffee." she mumbled quietly.  

Sonojie

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Zylo left the inn and walked out into the dark streets, his hood shrouding his face in shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:30 pm
Walking in the darkness towards his favourite spot in what could be called a "park" Don calmly smiled as he walked through the place. This spot, in actuality, was magical, the plants and trees here grew without water or sunlight. It was rather extraordinary, because the life did not reproduce either. Every year the plants went through what looked like a natural life cycle, but when spring came around, the same plants grew out of the same spots. Nothing new grew here, it was a never ending circle of life and death.
Walking forwards in the lush foliage, Don came to a tree with a small heart ringed around it, except the heart was broken down the center because the bark had split. Sighing, Don put his hand in the middle of it. "I promise I'll bring you back.... It may have been over 500 years.... But I promise I'll bring you back. I found a way, in fact, two." Pulling his hand off the tree, Don turned around and sat down among the lilies, becoming hidden among them, and rested his back against the tree.  

Fvel

Sonojie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Sonoko yawned and reached for the coffee pot and poured herself a cup then walked outside and sat on the steps, breathing in some fresh air. She sipped the coffee sleepily and didn't pay attention to anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 pm
((Welcome back Zylo! =D))

Kenta stopped the car near a small house. "I hope he is home." She mumbles to herself and walks into the house. "Hello?" A deep voice came from the kitchen as a man about Kentas age walked out to greet his guest. "Oh, Kenta. What are you doning here?"
"Hey, does the name Don sound fimilliar to you?" She says hoping to find some answers on why he is out to get me. "No sorry. Why? Are you in trouble again Kenta?" He says annoyed. "Maybe." she replies blushing.

Img of the guy im talking to: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc301/BBhappiness-8o8/hot guys/outfit26.jpg  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Turning a corner, Motoko spots Zylo walking alone with a hood over his head. Despite this minor detail, she was certain that it was him. Coming out of the shadows, her hands still pocketed in her blazer she called out to him "Hey you!"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff