Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:17 am
Carissima was still asleep, her head against her dad's shoulder.

Mello was watching the others quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:18 am
I sigh. "Im a pyromaniac as well, so let me deal with this. Im less mean than you two, unless you get on my bad side. ^-^" I walk up to Clyde, circling him for a moment before standing in front of him, the knife resting on my shoulder. "Alright Clyde. You're in a magic cafe, and obviously you have powers that you can not control. Now, all of us," I motion to all of us (lol). "Are much stronger than you. We can probably help you as well."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:20 am
"Oh, nothing really. We just had two guys ALMOST KILL EACH OTHER!" she shouted the last four words. "Omigawd, Alyss! I wasn't yelling at you, hun." Maria hastily explained. "These two," she said nodding to Clyde and Mello, "Nearly killed eachoter. Or should I say, Clyde nearly killed us all." ((your uniform is great!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 am
Alyss just blinked. "Really?" She looked toward the two guys in the room. "That's horrible. I can't imagine someone trying to kill someone else," she said innocently. Damn. I missed it, she thought.  

Mentha spicata

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 am
Mello just listened to them. He didnt speak just listened because he didnt want to wake Carissima. Unless she was needed.

"Maria. I acted like I did because I knew that if he was really a threat the first one he might have gone for would have been Carissima."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 am
I laugh softly. "Too bad you all arent psychic! He only came in here because he felt our power, he was scared of Mello, and Alyss, you would have loved it. ^-^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:34 am
"I probabably would've." She laughed nervously. "Hopefully I wouldn't have joined in, though. There would have been quiet a mess to clean up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:37 am
Grins. "No, you wouldnt have had to join."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am
"I was talking more about The Human Torch, not you, Mello. I know Carissima is percious to you." she explained, not wanting Mello to feel at fault. Well, at least not too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:13 am
Mello nodded. He looked at the rosary he had around his neck 'Im sorry Matt'He thought silently  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 am
Maria noticed the brownie, sitting forlorn and uneaten on a plate. From Clyde's actions, though it was burnt to a crisp. Her stomach growled. "Dammit." she muttered to herself, and tossed the burnt pasty into the circular file((garbage can) wink . She glanced at her watch and sighed. It was only ten thirty and the cafe had almost burned to the ground.((When did C. fall asleep? Does she have narcolepsy? 'Cause one second she was awake, and the next she was asleep on her dad's shoulder "Does anyone mind if we play some music?" Maria asked, taking her pink iPod out of her pocket. It had white bunny stickers on it. Maybe it'll relieve this tension. You could cut the air with a knife, it's so thick. she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 am
I click my tounge and after a moment everything is fixed and Maria has a brownie on a plate in her hand, an apple in mine.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:58 am
"Suki, have I told you how much I love having you here?" Maria asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:01 am
"Did you say music earlier? Play away! Maybe it will bring in more customers." She started laughing. "And we can have a little Grand Opening Dance Party. Hold on." Alyss snapped her fingers and a swirling portal appeared in the air in front of her. She reached inside and started looking for something. "I know it's in here somewhere...," she muttered. She smiled "Ah hah! Here it is." she put her other hand inside and pulled out a giant disco ball. "We can use this, right?"  

Mentha spicata

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 am
((no she just sleepy. xD She wasnt away. She was with her dad the whole time))

Mello nudged Carissima. "Cari wake up."

Carissima woke up and yawned. "What dad?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games