Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:46 pm
I disappear, walking out of a different building than the one i was on top of, and i pick up the huge wolf in my arms, Kekiri putting her head and front paws over my shoulder like a child. "Gomen gomen, i was playing hide and go wolf and i think Kekiri found you. ^^U"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm
Shinta stood and dusted himself off, "Guess so." he said with a small smile.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:03 pm
"Well i'll see ya' around ..shinto was it?...."Ai said waving and ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:04 pm
After a moment my eyes go wide. "Ah! Duck!" I quickly set Kekiri down, dragging Shinta to the floor with me as a whole group of wolves jump over us, trying to tackle us both and instead just doubling back and laying on us, their tales wagging happily. "^^U As did the others. Gomenessai."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm
Shinta just smiled and attempted to untangle himself from the wolves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:14 pm
I click my tounge twice and they all stand, ears pricked foreward, their heads facing foreward, basically soldiers in a line. I stand, brushing the fur off my scarf, shirt, and skirt. "Gomen. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:18 pm
Shinta smiled and stood up, once again beginning his aimless walk down the street, "It's Shinta." he called back to Ai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:24 pm
I watch him for a moment before crouching down by the wolves, murmering softly to them, and two run off, then i disappear through a door, the wolves following me.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:32 pm
Shinta wanders around for a while before turning into an alley and finding a place to sit down, he curls up and pulls his coat around him, shielding him from the cold. "Well, I've slept in worse conditions." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:34 pm
After a while a wolf wanders into the alley, looking for something, and sees Shinta, standing a good distance away, and tilts it's head to the side.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:37 pm
Shinta watches the wolf through half closed eyes, breathing slowly, looking exactly like he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:40 pm
It sniffs the air for a moment before wandering off. A few minutes later though, it comes back with a few more wolves, and they all sit at the beginning of the alley, barking softly to eachother, conversing while watching you.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Shinta continued to mime sleeping, listening carefully to the wolves, trying to find a pattern.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:51 pm
One of the wolves, easily being known as Shin from her bright fur, barks once and they all fall silent as she stares at you, then barks four times, making the wolves start conversing again.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:56 pm
Shinta listens carefully, listening to the tone and way in which the barks and the growls from the wolves are spoken, continuing his miming sleep as he listens.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff