Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am
*sigh* "oh man y it a undead attack people" said chaos went he shoot flame up the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 am
(Burai-Don?! Heh.. yeow. Sorry! I forgot about this Rp. xD I forgot to put it in my profile with the others. >_>; -ehem-)

Raphael watched the ten undead that were chasing them earlier burn in a pile. "Whew.. that was cl-" he began, noticing that he was alone. Even the guy that appeared in a large flash was gone. He began to wonder if there were any any normal students at this school..

First off, of all of the High schools in the area, why did the association send him to this one? And what about the undead? If he learned anything from his older brother's necromancy class, dead people don't spring up by themselves. Not without provocation from a necromancer, anyway. ... Necromancer.. someone was probably controlling these undead. But who? his train of thought was suddenly wrecked by the bell. The bell?! This was the second or third bell, and he hadn't been to class yet!! ...

... "Let alone know which one I'm supposed to be in!" He thought, groaning and clutching his hair, out of frustration. "Maybe I should just follow Sphere around.." he thought, turning to run in the direction she went.

He arrived in the field, changed out, noticing Sphere talking to a group of probably paranormal people. He slowly approached, poking her gently in the back. "Hi Sphere.."

(Sorry for the length, I had to catch up. Whoops? xD)  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

uer008

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:02 am
dizzy turn around and saw raphael say "how is ur day say to raphael and am,sphere."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:29 am
"oh hi dizzy.... my day is fine is just that *points at a direction* i can see smoke... and smoke symbloises fire..." them am noticed raphael... "hi there, im AM and you are???"  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 am
yuki saw smoke symbloises fire at is chaos.

i walk where to symbloises fire and say "CHAOS STOP IT EVERYONE SEE UR FLAME!" said yuki.

she use her magic put out fire on tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:09 pm
"... Nice perception." Raphael replied to Am's comment about the smoke. "Oh, I'm Raphael.." he continued. "Nice to meet you." He turned, halfway facing the fire, sensing an aura extenguish it.

He returned, facing the group. "So, I was thinking.. what if we work together, to find the source of those stupid zombies. As if we don't have enough to deal with, being in High school alone." He began to stretch, in case they needed to start running again. "Besides, it's clear they're targetting violin-girl, and increasing in number. How about it?"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:31 pm
"uh sorry yuki i was forget hold my flame" said chaos. sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:30 am
"what do youean toghether???" replied am to raphael "im not good at having a team or so because i end up hurting them" and then am started to cry  

oOFuniPuniOo

Chibbi-Kun

O.G. Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 am
"The smoke..." said Yuji in a more serious tone... He looked towards the direction, and started walking that way...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 pm
dizzy start to walk away the group." why me..... hurt my friend....i need talk with lilly" said dizzy  

uer008

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 am
Raphael sat in shock, watching Am burst into tears. He had no idea what to do.. he began to panic a little, motioning for Sphere to comfort her. "Uh, no! I'm sure you'd be a great help to the team!" He said, blurting out whatever he could think of to comfort her.

This was going to be more work than he though..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:13 am
"no... i would just end up hurting you...." am replied with sobbing voice..
she stood up "i better go" and without second thought she ran away  

oOFuniPuniOo

Chibbi-Kun

O.G. Fatcat

7,825 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:24 am
Yuji turned to seem Am weeping. He suddenly ran back to his friend, to try to settle her down.
"you would make a great team member."-Yuji "Just try it to see what happens, and even if you did hurt us, we wouldn't go all ballistic on u, it was an accident.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:53 am
Sphere greeted Raphael and was dazed for a moment until Am suddenly burst into tear. Hugging the girl Sphere pat her back gently.

"Come on Am. Being in a group isn't so bad. I swear no one will get hurt too badly. If they did I could just heal them up." Sphere said with an akwatd smile.

"Besides.. There's safety in numbers." she said as she saw Yuji.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

lily of rose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 pm
lilly sit under the tree.
"hi dizzy how is day" said lilly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]