Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:47 pm
I remeber the bugles, we did the same thing to them.

I miss my dads scallopped potatoes, he'd make them from scratch.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 am
Ok, not a food, but a drink:

Crystal Pepsi and New York Seltzer

Oh! and that Snapple "tru" root beer that was clear

man, I miss those sad

Maybe I have a thing for clear sodas?  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 am
When I was really little my great-grandpa would always give me these little round pink mints...he always had some in his pocket. I'm not sure what they were called or if you can still get them anywhere...but it always makes me smile when I think of him! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm
I miss good fish and chips. also I miss nz candy like jaffas, snifters, and pinky bars smile  

Elspeth Telrunya

elect82

4,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Wiccan_Scorpio
I don't really miss any particular food, I am one hell of a cook myself....but, now that I am the mom...I miss being the kid and having a full dinner placed in front of you, already cooked and on the table (on a good day, lol!)

User Image
Found, team 4!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm
I miss Guacamole flavored Doritos. The knock off brand from Walgreen's sucks.  

Esprz

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Wall Street 200

patienceisavirtue86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 am
kurridevilwing
I miss sugar smacks, back when they were called sugar smacks.

omg me too... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 am
BuNnyHat3R
Vincent Valintine
Well, it's not so much that I can't find it anymore, but I just don't get them, and that item would be Vienna Sausages. Good god back in the day I could tear up a can of those things.

User ImageHAHAH!! when i was like, 5 those were my FAAAVoriTE!!...They really don't taste the same anymore..but another snack that I miss that I haven't seen in a while is BUGLES!! use to stack em and put them on my fingers like witch nails. hhaha...and bite a hole on the cone part and play it like a little trumpet.

Yes I did the witch nails thing too...I am so glad I am not the only weird person who did that.  

patienceisavirtue86

patienceisavirtue86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:34 am
Dancing Wheels
candy in that little garbage pale

I know what you are talking about...that was good candy!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 am
BuffySlays
Every day on my way home from 5th grade I would stop at this liquor store (that's what we called all convienence stores back then wink ) and get myself a Cup O' Gold candy bar. It was like a Reese's peanut butter cup but the chocolate was so much better and had coconut in it and it was filled with marshmallowy goodness. Soooo yummy! I totally miss those. My mom actually found some at some specialty online shop and ordered me several but, alas, they just didn't taste as good.

Also, I really miss Gatorade gum. It was green and strangely sour in a way that made you drool like a St. Bernard.

Something else that I used to love and recently ran into is Razzle's. They taste absolutely horrible now. I don't know what they changed but they ruined the flavor completely.

I am so glad I am not the only one to mention razzle's..I was gonna jump all over this thread and cry about how much I miss razzle's but I read every post until found someone else who missed razzles....i agree the "new" razzles are CRAP! They taste nothing like they used to and its like a punch in the mouth to think you are about to eat yummy razzles and you taste the s**t they make them out of now....i know the gum part sucked....that is how razzle's were...you don't buy them to have gum....they are razzles.  

patienceisavirtue86

patienceisavirtue86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 am
I also miss the skittles that come in the purple bag...I can't ever find them anywhere...and the tropical flavored skittles that come in a light blue bag...I just love the "special" flavors of skittles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm
My sister...I have a twin sister...and she especially loved this chocolate caramel candy that was twisted into the shape of a braid. I can't think of the name of it tho.  

Queen Flutterby

Beloved Seeker

Milk Kittea

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image User Image User Image
I miss bubblegum soda. (It was pink.) It was my favorite drink when I was little.
The Bubble Yum soda isn't the same thing, sadly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 am
cruzcorzo
I miss the candy called Fun Dip I loved those things!!!! I don't think I've seen those around anymore and if they do they aren't going to taste the same!! xp

dang I can get like 10 packs at the 99 cent store! Fun dip is still around though, it's one of my favorite candies too. I miss dinosaur spagetti o's, for some reason they just tasted better than the regular "o"s. Now they have all this meatball, hamburger weirdness. Oh and Pepsi Blue, it tasted like a blueberry slurpy. I haven't had any of that since high school.  

Alexis Arquette

AngelLovePM

11,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm
I miss my Grandma's cooking. She's passed and I guess I'm just melodramatic, but, I miss her very much.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff