Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:23 pm
0/10, you avi looks wickedly awesome. And in answer to your question I haven't saved up enough to get the string yet,and the gothic veil was the best I could find.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:56 pm
7/10
A decent cosplay. You should get the Grizzly bear MC for a zipper to your shirt and make it a jacket. =P
The skirt's purple coloring throws it for me. I wish that more back skirts would be put on Gaia. (woulda made my cosplay easier)

As for me,
*ahem*

Raise the curtain because I have adopted the visage of Kuja!
Don't I look lovely?
It was exceedingly difficult to capture this beauty. For instance, no gloves would fit with these sleeves. Not to mention the lack of feathers for my glorious head.
Go on then, bask in my glory...and please, go ahead and tell me ways to improve this perfection.

[edit: changed eyes. much more interesting. expensive. ;>_>]  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm
Hmm, 6/10. It's not bad, but I wouldn't have known you were Kuja (although, to be fair, Kuja's not a character I've seen a lot of). Maybe it's the best that can be done on Gaia, though.

Sorry~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Of course it's the best that can be done, I made it.

...Sorry, still was emulating Kuja's vanity.
He's very tough to pull off since he uses such few articles of clothing. Not to mention the preportions get wrecked in Gaia's chibi style.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 pm
he has a point you know
(Rate plzz i want blunt honesty)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 pm
Dude... total 10/10! Not that my opinion counts for much considering mine's like a 2. Hahah. One day I'm gonna be that cool... one day...  

StevenStBlaize

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am
Eheh, sorry, but... Yeah, 2/10 sounds about right. sweatdrop Not bad for an extremely low budget, though. 3nodding

(It's okay Kazuma, I recognized you! And may I suggest either a purple or yellow JACKsASSh? (What color it is seems to depend on the picture you look at... I like how you did the boots and the juggling balls, though.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:36 pm
*gasp*
Thank you Raven! I couldn't ind any good sash under "sash"...sASSh should count for it. -_-;;
It looks.... better now.... right?

I'm gonna skip you for rating since it looks that you haven't changed for a while...and Trentz up there looks like he got gypped.
Dude, really good. Definitely a 9/10
One thing I think you should switch up is the facemask. The ninja mask is a horrible color for black. You can keep the hood on since it's pretty covered by the goggles, but change the mask to the wingding's black mask pose. It will make it better.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:28 pm
Fancy Trentz
he has a point you know
(Rate plzz i want blunt honesty)

Who are you trying to be? Personally when I look at your avi I think Kudaj...Am I wrong?probably am but eh...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:45 pm
5/10

For a plain avatar it's very cute, but since it's plain I don't want to give it more than that (I'm so horrible. It's like you have to be rich to get good marks. >.>)  

ArikaiHart

Kaiser Ryu 313

Newbie Gaian

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm
Good use of colors they look pretty...8/10  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 am
Ravenwolf
Eheh, sorry, but... Yeah, 2/10 sounds about right. sweatdrop Not bad for an extremely low budget, though. 3nodding

(It's okay Kazuma, I recognized you! And may I suggest either a purple or yellow JACKsASSh? (What color it is seems to depend on the picture you look at... I like how you did the boots and the juggling balls, though.)

You put that... softly. Hahah. Idk where I'm supposed to get all those cool items, or what direction I should even go in with my avi.  

StevenStBlaize

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 am
7/10, its missing something  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items