Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 pm
Jin BARLEY figured it out. "Your not human." Jin said. He felt a little cold inside `What if she DID eat him. I could have came out here just to find out my best friend is DEAD` Tears came into his eyes since he was starting to believe her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:56 pm
"It took you that long to figure it out? Who knows? I might not have eaten him. I barely remember most of my meals, anyway. And this is our little secret. If you can keep it, I'll reward you." Neri said, her tone coming out of her lips like a dark melody. She gently placed a hand on his cheek, and gazed deep into his eyes. It was like...she was staring into his soul.

((BrB))  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Katalina blushed a little, embarrassed. "Well, you know, we're curious, too. Or, at least I'm curious. Well, maybe it is 'we', who knows?" She shrugged. "We - I - don't know much more about you than you know about us. Maybe even less, so...yeah. I'd just like to know more, is all."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Mellow stopped crying and nodded. "It shall be locked away." Jin said. He just hopes Mellow wasn't dead
Mellow kept on walking even though he was tired. "A few miles? It feels like 100 miles" He said with a groan.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Well then. Persephanie murmered, flipping backwards and swimming off in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:43 pm
"Sea creatures in general are curious about that which is different. We may look different, but our minds still work the same. I have traveled all over the world and have seen many different kinds of your people."Kal spoke up. He noticed the merman and beckoned for him to come closer.  

DecafKitten

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Katalina nearly smiled again. It occurred to her that she hadn't smiled as much in years as she was doing today.
But she brushed that aside. It was because so many interesting things were happening, that was all. And it was nice to know that other mermaids were like her in at least one respect.
But...
"Different kinds? I thought mermaids were mostly the same?" she asked, confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:49 pm
((So, where is everyone?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 pm
((OOC: Well, Joshua, Katalina and Kal are hanging out by the coral. Neri and Jin are on the shore. Alex is on a raft somewhere. Mellow is heading into town. I don't know where anyone else is. >.>))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm
"I was talking about humans. Mer-people are mostly the same though some are different. Different adaptions for different environments."Kal said with a charming grin. He was in a social mood which was unusual for the sea serpent.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:19 pm
"Thank you." Neri said, her evil grin turning into a sweet smile. "Now, is there anything I can do to make up for being so rude?" she asked, her tone barely above a whisper. Her pupils returned to normal, and she was fighting off her hunger for the time bieng.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:24 pm
"No. Since I don't know if Server is alive, than there is nothing." Jin said. He then started to feel different than usual. "Do you want me to do anything for you?" He asked. It's like a part of Mellow rubbed off him.
Mellow got to the town but found nothing of interest. "Guess I'll go look around the shore." He said to him self. He then sighed since he would have to walk more.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Katalina actually giggled. "Oh. Well, then. Are other merpeople curious, too, though?" she asked, worried that her newfound hopefulness would slip away.
She glanced at Joshua, wondering what he thought about Kal's view of humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:39 pm
"Not much currently. Just don't tell the people around town who I am, or I'm done for." Neri said, sounding rather cheerful. "Oh, I'm Neriande by the way. What's your name?"  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:18 pm
"My name is Jin but can call me J." He told her "And I will do as you say." He vowed. Now he felt a lot like Mellow.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games