Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Now if we can just get all our normal rpers coming back. x.x I haven't seen some of them since xmas  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Yeah... and we haven't really been RPing ourselves. x.x;  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Lukasiewicz Feliks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 am
Like ya, just wanted to like, say~ Hi, ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:57 am
Hello. ^^ That's a nice outfit you have!  

Lithuania-tan

Tintinnabulate

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Hi! I'm Tintinnabulate, but you can shorten it if you want to (I can barely spell it, haha). At first I didn't "get" Hetalia, but it was all over Livejournal and decided to check it out - and I LOVED IT, even though it's definitely NOT-PC. AND HILARIOUS. I'm not so into the shipping, but have always loved Cold War stuff so I guess Russia/America is pretty awesome.

I tend not to participate much in fandom, but Hetalia is still kind of starting out and super friendly so I'm hoping that will get me to do it! heart I consider myself an artist but I don't think I'm much good. I don't have much time to doodle around right now, though.

I like some anime, but the last thing I watched was the Gurren Lagann subs. I kind of lost interest until I got into Hetalia! I also like figure skating (and used to compete), DC Comics, steampunk and Victoriana, Discworld, and just about anything by Neil Gaiman.

I TEND TO CAPSLOCK BUT DIDN'T EARLIER. SO HERE IS SOME CAPSLOCK. LOVIN' THE NATION-TAN ACCOUNTS HERE.

Edit: OH DURP. I'm American, in case you couldn't tell. Nearly 19 years old, heritage is 1/3 Italian (probably northern extraction), 1/3 Irish, 1/3 German-and-Austrian-probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 pm
*Peeks in* Hello~ I am Fire~ (actually Ugne, but translated from Lithuanian it means (female)fire) but call me Indigo~
I love bl, yaoi, drawing, writing, ROLEPLAYING but mostly APH righ now~
Ah yess... I'm 16 (17 in may) and I'm Lithuanian >w< APH filles me with pride and joy <3

Indigo Wing

SakuraS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Hello! I'm American! (HEROO!!!!) but my heritage is Vietnamese/French.

I love to draw but I'm kind of lazy to scan it since i don't have a tablet.

I thought that Hetalia was full of moe characters so that turned me off but when I started reading it...I LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY GREECE AND ITALY!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:24 pm
Hi; Nate, 22 (old I know), Canada. And I like to write?

I'm an anon writer at hetalia_kink(muahahaha)  

Nate_17

Sparkly Lunatic

11,625 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Deathly Horcrux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm Ash I live in UK, I speak Spanish and German (someone? anyone?). I'm sort of anti social and shy at times but when I get to know people I get loud and a bit annoying :3. I love science fiction and my current favorite movie is Constantine.
I love UK he is adorable! UK X US OTP ~<333

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 pm
We have some stuff in common already Deathly Horcrux! Welcome to the guild. :3  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Feliciano VenezianoVargas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Hello! X3
This is my Hetalia account, my main is Angels Soft Song.
I can speak Spanish and English X3
Loves: Anime, yaoi, chicken! and roleplaying X3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Beleeviet! I'm Ivan, (probably like the eighth one here), and this is just an APH account. : D I won't tell you my real account, because it's super secret!
I can speak English, Spanish and German, and I am an American. I like a lot of things, but I dare not name them all, because that'd take forever.

Ivan Braginski - APH

Honda Kiku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:04 pm
Herro, I'm Kiku (or whatever you wish to call me). ♥

This is my Hetalia account (obviously)... I would let you all know my main account, but that is classified information. I am sixteen and filipino... I can't speak tagalog except for a few chosen words and sentences, but I understand it pretty well... and... eto... I like and dislike a lot of things (well isn't that rather vague).

When I first discovered Hetalia, I was all, "Oh god, not another fandom everyone's going to spazz over," and then my friend told me to check it out. And so I did (even though I didn't really want to at first). And now I am a little obsessed. Okay, maybe not a little, a lot. I, now, see history class in a new light...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 pm
I'm Maikie. I'm 21 and I'm French.
I love writing, history and chocolate.  

maikichelorraine

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello. I'm Aku.

I r uke. OTL Not proud of it (yet)....

I love all the characters of Hetalia. So lovely. *w*

Top fav pairings are: GermanyxItaly, USAxUK, and SwedenxFinland. =3

And the only straight pairing I'm okay with is AustriaxHungary... but even then... I prefer Austria with a male country. xP

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff