Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm
john and monkey enters the dojo and starts a fight with everyone inside leaving them badly injured "no killing yet buddy" john said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Yuu felt a presence and woke up.
She felt the presence back in the village so she rushed back to the village and analyze carefully.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm
john and his monkey walked out of the dojo and grabbed some noodles from a restaurant for them and sat on a bench to see the show(riot)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm
Yuu saw the riots and saw shocked on how could this could have happened.
She sighed and rushed in great speed and knocked everyone down.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 pm
john and his monkey stopped eating their noddles when they saw yuu knocking everyone down  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm
Now that the riots have been stopped, she knelt down to one of the peron rioting and asked who started it.
"Hey you! Who started this thing?" she asked in a demanding tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm
john and monkey glared at that person so that person wont tell her it was them  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:19 pm
She sighed, disappointed and stood up again.
"...Maybe Lord Hokage knows something about this..." she disappeared, rushing to the Hokage.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:25 pm
john and monkey kept eating their noodles and when they finished they entered to a house and beated up the habitants and kicked them out then john fell asleep on the couch and monkey on john's belly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:29 pm
Yuu arrived and bowed before the Hokage.
She then knocks on the door and was allowed to enter.
She and the Hokage then started talking.
After a few minutes, she exited the room and rushed back to the scene to investigate.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm
monkey is sleepy and laying on john's belly while changing channels...john has a dream...someone appeared in front of him...with a ghostly voice...
grandpa: jooooohn!
john: huh?
grandpa: what have you done
john: and who are you?
grandpa: i am your grandfather...you probably dont remember me john....but i do...
john: o_O grandpa? hmm your face is familiar...
grandpa: here's some proof...your lost memories...
grandpa showed john when he was a kid and john sees grandpa playing with him and taking care of him
grandpa: these is just to prove you john...i am your grandpa...i dont want you on a bad path...ill show you some more memories later, but now, why are you causing that chaos out there young man?
john: sorry grandpa i was trained to be a criminal and thats what i know to do
grandpa: lies john...i know you got trained like one...but not to be it....use your skills for the good not the bad
john: sorry grandpa i just dont know what love means and i just have my monkey no one else
grandpa: well i feel that you did this cause you didnt felt love?
john: umm yeah but she's probably taken no doubt about that
grandpa: ohh girls....teens normally have that problem and they feel extremely bad if they fail on it
john: well grandpa idk what to do ill just stay like this idk what to do just be a criminal
grandpa: liiiiies john liiiiiies where is that nice kid i knew and i took care of when your parents could'nt?
john: oh yeah what about my parents? what happened to them? can i see them? is it true that criminal is related to me?
grandpa: easy john easy one at a time and remember im dead im not there to see
john: but please grandpa!
grandpa: well...there is something i can do...but you'll have to *john wakes up cause someone broke in and monkey fight the burglar but them more people came inside the house and now john and monkey are fighting in a handicap*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 pm
Yuu arrived at the scene and heard a noise coming from a house and rushed there.
When she arrived, she saw John and the monkey fighting many people.
She threw kunai knives at thier leg and each went down.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 pm
john and monkey saw yuu but ignored her and started to break each of the enemies jaw then they sat on the couch to watch tv  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Everything was silent.
Then, "...Are you the one who started this riot?" she asked with a cold voice.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm
john and the monkey pointed at the enemies knocked out on the floor with kunais in their legs and their jaws broken while staring at the tv  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff