Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 am
Eztli tried very hard not to blush, but failed just a little.

I... I did? Oh God...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 am
"Underwear isn't like a loincloth, it is protective clothing which is worn under what you're wearing... You'll look at panties which prevents people from seeing what's between your legs should they get a good look under that robe and you can bend down less carefully. It is still considered proper to avoid showing off your panties to others and is one of the things you should always wear especially if you're not wearing something with an open bottom like you are. If you're wearing a really short skirt, they'll also prevent dirt from getting up there. There is likely some with tail holes already.

"The other thing you are likely to look at are bras which will help hold the girls up," Veni did a circle in the air around her boobs and then pretended to lift his imaginary ones, "support them, and maybe help with your posture. Rosemary and Abigail will help you choose the best ones to start off with and show you how to wear them until you get more confident in your own clothing and can more easily choose for yourself. Do you have a favorite color? That might be a good starting point for them in helping you select some clothing articles."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Adira listened to the man, wrapping her arms around her body slightly, as if protecting it. Why did girls need to have their breasts held up? Adira glanced down at the two lumps underneath her robe. They always stayed perky and supple...If anything, she didn't need something to hold them up. (As a succubus, they naturally stayed up. If they were to sag, what would be the point?) Adira shrugged, however. It might be nice. These people were kind to tell her of these things that she didn't know. Besides...a bra sounded like a breast wrap. Adira's tail swayed slightly just thinking about all of these things..Favorite color?

"Mama always said I looked nice in either crimson or blue." Her answer came. She hadn't seen true color in what seemed like ages.

Banquo yawned slightly, stretching himself out. Ophelia was tugging on the leash in happiness as the little reaper-shadow-demon child still pet her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 am
(She's had her chance all morning from the green of trees, the blue GL wears, to the pink that BlackMN had on >> ... Found/realized a minor loop hole, in a past post you said her mother was part human, but in Adira's profile you say it was her dad.)

Veni tried to read her reaction. "I suppose you wouldn't need one of those for the purpose I mentioned. However most of the girls out here have breasts that don't retain their shape as they grow older or after having a baby and they start to sag. Wearing a bra actually helps against the effects of gravity and keeps them perky longer, but yours probably stay up your whole life. Well it'll help keep your chest warm."

"Veni! Why are you even looking?"

"You know very well that I am measuring her with my eyes," he would have stopped there, but decided that it didn't sound right to others, "to pick out a few things for her to try on while you gals or getting the other necessities..."

"I know."

Veni shook his head as he left. She purposely teased him, so he moved on to look for pieces that he thought might look nice on her. Maybe some warm ones that still had open backs.

"Does Ophelia want to stay with the boys and continue to be petted? I hope you do decide to come with us to try to be encouraging..." When it was all decided what was what, the girls went upstairs and found the ladies unmentionables section and Adira found out what bra and panties are and that they ranged in softness, style, how revealing, and fanciness.

"What Veni left out is that it also helps prevent them from becoming sore after bouncing while running with the support they give."

Since Adira didn't know where to start, Rosemary suggested they start with panties since she could guess Adira's size easily with that by looking at her. The vampire picked out a bikini type pantie with a tail hole in the back, showed, had the succubus feel the fabric, and explained the tag telling her what she needed to know about sizes, namely to look for such and such size, and explained that the shape of the fabric determined the style written on the tag and that it could be plain or very decorative.

The vampire actually sniffed the thing and as her senses didn't indicate it had been ever tried on before, she asked, "Do you like this one enough for me to go through the necessary steps for you to own it and wear it when I'm done? This will allow you to see if you like the way that type feels on you while we look for more... you can pick out at least seven more besides this first pair. By the by... you're not likely to run into any scratchy ones."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 pm
((...you know what... XDDD oh freakin well. XDDDDD! I may edit it...or I may not, just to spite you. xDD kidding, kidding))

Ophelia ended up following the girls--with a slightly nudge from Banquo (Who stayed with the men). As Rosemary sniffed the panties, Ophelia did too. It wasn't as if she did not believe the vampire, she simply didn't see the vampire do it. She was too lost in her own world. Ophelia looked between Adira's small frame and the size small panties. She nodded slightly. They'd fit.

Adira hesitantly touched the panties, feeling the almost silky (though it was a cotton-y material) material. She hadn't felt this since...well...right now. The robe was soft and the lab coat had been soft. But she hadn't owned something like this in what seemed like ages. A decade or maybe a little longer?

The underwear was of more fabric than Adira was used to. It would actually cover her whole self. How strange...and yet fitting. She saw that everyone else in the store covered their parts with care. Though she saw a few girls in short skirts and tube tops, the proper parts were still covered. A smile lighted on her lips. She nodded, "I like this." She said softly, "Not scratchy at all." She ventured a small smile to the other woman--though she didn't dare think "Rosemary" For fear that the unwanted memories would spring back up like vomit after remembering a particularly gruesome event.

"Thank you." She bowed her head slightly in gratitude.

Then Adira, surprising most of the people around her, promptly went on to feel more fabric and "ooooh" or "Ahhh" at some of the colors. She ended up with all different colors of that same bikini type. There was the one Rosemary brought her--that was black-- then there was blue-green, dark violet, bright orange, soft pink, royal blue, and a "nude" colored one. The last Adira chose happened to be white with little red polka dots. She held the panties with care as if they were some valuable item that she had to handle gingerly.

Adira looked up to Rosemary and Abigail as if to say "What's next?" She was almost child like in nature.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am
With all the girls except Black gone, and Veni out looking for some outfits, this left most of the guys by themselves... namely, Galantros, Sephiroth, Jacob, Eztli and Banquo. Galantros sat next to Black, and scratched behind her ears.

"So...yeah..."

*Ksssht* "Attention Customers... We thought you would like to know that all men's black apparel is now 50% off. If you or someone you know can't do without black in their wardrobe, stock up now!"

Suddenly, eyes were on both Jacob and Sephiroth, who both were wearing mostly black. Galantros began to snicker.

"You two better go and hurry... You'll need to beat the rush to ... the... men's .... departme..."

"Excuse me sir, I need to take this display to the Lady's underwear department..."

Galantros blushed extremely red as he sat up and got out of the way, failing not to stare at one of the manniquins.... it looked almost exactly like Black in shape, complete with kitsune ears and tails, only a little taller... in a sexy "santa" underwear outfit, complete with santa hat. It was oh-so-easy to tell what he was imagining. Immediately afterwards, he winced, expecting laughter at him.

- - - - -

Abigail took Adira to the bras section, then realized she didn't know how sizes worked exactly herself. Getting the attention of an employee, they were able to get measurements. It was a bit of an odd experience, because the employee was a very thin, snake or worm like being, with many tendrils that measured everywhere at once... she was at least very gentle.

"Hmmm, you're a size 32 cc dear, maybe just a pinch larger... We have a very lovely selection of supportive and comfortable bras if you'd like to take a look..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm
(( i only posted because I had an idea on how to respond. xDD
...then I went a little overboard. Yes, brookie got inspired. Well now you know (Though your characters don't xD ) What Ophelia looks like in my head. And...yea. >>; ))

Adira blushed as the gentle tendrils measured her. They were gentle, yes, but Adira still felt awkward with them measuring her. They got her around the bottom of her breasts, across the most ample part of her chest, then across the top of them, below her collarbone. Finally, Abigail grinned slightly, and asked the sales attendant if she could also measure Adira for a dress size and perhaps pant size. The tendrils shot up Adira's back and it made her shiver. They took in her back-waist length, then the width around her stomach.

"Her dress size is...Size 4...eh...make that a 6 because of the size of her bosom, then take it in some at her waist." The woman said carefully, before her tendrils slid to her hips and down her legs to take the length, "And she seems to be a size 4 in pants."

By this time, Adira was blushing hard. Her face was red. They thanked the woman and she walked away. Ophelia nudged Adira's hand with her nose in a comforting manner and Adira absently pet her guardian. It was strange how Ophelia seemed to know more about this world that Adira did.

Adira thought it queer because she had only seen her hounds turn into their human forms, perhaps, three times in their long years with Adira. They did not like it, Adira remembered them explaining, they were not as powerful or fast in those forms. Adira knew back then that she should feel offended but it was hard to say that when she had seen the hounds at their top speed in both their natural and wolf forms. They were...breathtaking. Their eyes were lit up in their speeds. Ophelia had been a blur of black but her eyes were shining amber-red. She truly looked like a demon. Banquo, for once, was able to match Ophelia in something physical. Perhaps he was even faster. He was an ebony bullet with those ice blue eyes. Angel eyes, Adira previously heard an old witch say. Even at the time, Adira knew that this was stereotypical. Angels did not all have blue eyes.
Adira’s mind shot curiously to the three times she had seen her guardians as humans. Ophelia was lean, muscular, with straight ebony hair that reached to the middle of her back. She had an olive complexion, almond, close-set eyes. Her lips were plump. She stood taller than Adira but her chest was dramatically smaller in comparison and though she was thin and athletic, Adira was thinner. Ophelia had carefully arched eyebrows. Her eyes were fierce; the amber was diluted to a red-brown. In this form, she appeared to be in her early twenties.

Banquo was alike in his appearance. He was also lean but his muscles were longer, less bulky. He had dark brown hair that would constantly get into his eyes. He was thin, build for speed. His skin was paler than Ophelia’s, perhaps it was more Eastern European compared to her olive, almost Grecian skin. He was taller than Phe and he had broad shoulders and an oval shaped face.

…Perhaps the hounds knew more about this world than Adira because they were born into it…

A cool lick on her hand and Adira was brought back to the present. Ophelia looked up at her questionably. Adira shook her head slightly. Not too much time had passed so it was not likely that her Hosts had thought anything of it. Her thoughts had been unconsciously masked, not that there was anything to hide. Ophelia simply knew her charge well.

“S-So…where do we start?” Adira asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm
Meanwhile....

Somewhere off the coast of Brazil, a certain blond vampire and her newly wed husband sat taking in the moonlight. It was summer down here in the Southern Hemisphere. Cian nuzzled into Daphne's neck, but as he felt her stiffen, he kissed it gently before pulling away ever so slightly.

"What is it, my sweet?" He asked her softly.
"I don't know...Something feels off." Daphne responded, her voice was careful and questioning. She didn't know, herself, what she felt. "I think something's happened..."
"My dear," Chuckled Cian, "Are you getting premonitions now?"
"N-no." Daphne blushed, indignant in her reply. A slight pout upon her lips. Cian kissed her gently sloping neck again.
"Then can we please get back to our honeymoon...Just stop worrying. I bet our friends are better than okay."
"I suppose you're right..." Daphne's response was hesitant.
"My, love, we'll be back home before you know it..."

They had but a week left in their extensive honeymoon.

((And I posted this because...well...I wanted to. xDD You weren't too slow, Black, don't worry, I just got inspired. xD ))

Daphne Ava Woods

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am
Rosemary didn't notice Adira's pause and thoughts because she had occupied herself with paying for the panties so that Adira could wear one without getting into trouble. However when she came back, she noticed the demon's mood had changed. "Where's all that excited eager energy you had a few minutes ago?" She handed Adira her bag so that she may look at the contents. "I had to practically pry these away from you just so that I may pay for them a moment ago. I think we start with just the basic bras this time, maybe two of them and at least one of those in a nude color so it can go with anything..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 am
Sephiroth didn't laugh to get back at the reaper who had teased him about wearing black, that wasn't his style. However, he wasn't above whispering, "buy it for her. She can adjust herself to whatever size you get it in," into the side of Galantros's face where the reaper's ear would be with a toothy (and slightly larger than a normal human's fang) grin. After he straightened back up, he pondered on if he should have tempted his lust for her to begin with.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 am
Galantros blushed something a bit fierce, but the thought still remained in his head as he sat next to Black again and idly petted her. Should he actually get somethig like that for her? He wasn't entirely sure. Glancing over at Black, he tried to look her in the eyes to gauge her reaction and to see if she'd give him a sign.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 pm
Adira flushed and shook her head as if to say nothing happened. Adira didn't even know why she'd blushed in the first place. Automatic response? She'd had people touch her in the past though...In less gentle ways. Was that the reason she was quiet all of the sudden? Or was it because she was steadily realizing that her guardians knew more about how to act "normal" that she?

Adi paid attention to the rest of Rosemary's words and took the bag. She nodded at parts, unsure what else to do. Adira peeked into the bag then stuck her hand. ahhh, soft, comforting material.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm
BlackMN looked at GL blankly, blinked, and tilted her head a little. He was actually thinking about it? Normally she didn't think he would...but she supposed being an incubus and all put him out of character sometimes... She got on the bench and put her head on his lap, yawned, and closed her eyes.

-----

Rosemary decided not to say anything else and showed her one on the rack in the girl's size.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 pm
After standing a while in silence Sephiroth began to wonder if us men really were this boring without the girls... "So..." Question for Jacob and Eztli as he hasn't and was sure GL didn't go to the void... "is it true there are fewer demons in the void than there used to be?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:09 pm
Galantros decided that was a bit of a no answer there, and settled down, taking to petting Black gently on the top of the head and behind the ears. He gave a slight sigh, relaxing a bit

"Yeah, actually. Their numbers have been growing less and less. Either they're dwindling down, hiding really well, or going to other places to congregate...."

"It's not as severe as it used to be about ten or twenty years ago."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games