Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Medieval Madness! END All art is up! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:47 pm
Plus I don't fell anny better I got stiches for the first time a week ago...., freaking scraed for my life now on the bottom of my left wrist.....plus it's because my little bro had to leave a ceramic coffe mug on the floor....a tripped and fell, hand hit it and broke it, the cup stabbed my in the wrist, had to get 7 stiches, might somehow have my Tendon displaced.... so don't feel any better neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm
Fiance is resining her VC possition, Grandwing is coming back in December to hire and promote, soupy is orginizing and planning what to do, hige is handeling trade/ registered art, and i'm handeling tp shop art/ contests submissions, trying to keep the guild alive, remind people the rules, trying to convince others to stayand more!
Everyone is so cought up with the contests because it's the only 'active' thing to do plus digimon. I don't see any of you rp, or in the solo rp subforum, no more people give ideas in the pettitions forum, the clubs are barely syurviving, and hardly anyone updates/visits their profiles. If tamers could lend a hand in keeping those going then this guild would sparkle. It's not dead, just dusty.

All the activity I see today is 'when is the art gonna be up', 'i'm getting impatient on my digimon' You only care about contests, tp shop evoulutions and trying to get the best digimon. ninja I'm not judging or trying to start anything it's just the thruth of what i've seen for the past weeks.  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Looks like no one is having their best days at home.... sad

v-v

Get better Hurricane.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:54 pm
well lol thanks for reminding me...Man I do wish I could help out somehow.....You and Soupy do deserve to be Captian and ViceCaptain....I also wish to be a background artist as well....I could help this guild greatly possibly if only the chance was given....The subforum had died I know....I shall update my profile now....I wou,d help alot with the Tp shop all the time if I could....I mean....Some of the new people I see recently join here act like there 10 years old for god's sake...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm
Lol the stoiches have been out for awhile know..the wound is healed..oit''s just around the end at the moment....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm
I have never gotten stoiches or broken a bone, and I update my profile I just haven't put Ravemon up yet.  

greem

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm
Anf If I ever could be crew...I would do everything in my power to help this Guild....I mean...look at World Gaia...They have a Zomg! Clan we don't...Iknow you don't care about zOMG! but anyway.....Oh yeah..I forgot to mention...I suppilied Grandwing with a Bunch of sprites, he said I asked If I could be rewarded with a Digimon and said he allowed it...I wnated a Dorimon...so yeah...Pm for to be sure if you'd like...I also think the Way the battle works should be changed....The Art for the Digimon should be changed to that of the battles.....trhe art be changed to that somewhat of what was like the File City Event.....Train your Digimon and sutff like that..I dunno.....I do hope Grandwing promotes you and soupy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:03 pm
I wanted to do that File City event, but I got DQ sweatdrop  

greem

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:07 pm
*shiver* Stitches... scare me... never had then...never want to *knocks on wood*

>~<;; I'm not complaining but simply asking for other poeple to stop conserning about contests and try to bring the other sub-forums to life. I mean all the new tamer that join (Not all of them act like that) Go to the chatter box because it's friendly and a calm enviroment. Instead of seeing Walter island and read others whinning and competting. Thos who have over ten digimon should at least consider giving some of the other tamers an opportunity. I only saw one newcomer try.

>~< I only want profiles nice to help artist out when we get a new load. The ones fiance hired only contributed a little and I do others art because I don't want to leave them waiting for two or three days like I do. I want poeple to have fun, to see everyone rp and have their own adventure like when I first joined. ;_; I love this guild so much.... >0<;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm
Well...Hire me..Finacee has resinged has she not? I could definatly help out with it ^^  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Anf If I ever could be crew...I would do everything in my power to help this Guild....I mean...look at World Gaia...They have a Zomg! Clan we don't...Iknow you don't care about zOMG! but anyway.....Oh yeah..I forgot to mention...I suppilied Grandwing with a Bunch of sprites, he said I asked If I could be rewarded with a Digimon and said he allowed it...I wnated a Dorimon...so yeah...Pm for to be sure if you'd like...I also think the Way the battle works should be changed....The Art for the Digimon should be changed to that of the battles.....trhe art be changed to that somewhat of what was like the File City Event.....Train your Digimon and sutff like that..I dunno.....I do hope Grandwing promotes you and soupy...

Hmmm, what is so great about ZOMG???? >~< I play tricskter!

@_@ Omega and flame have a stock load of sprite that they showed me that hasn't even been made so there's another stock.
Battles...that was what grandwing was tryinf to get at or plan but we would need a mod to be dedicated in keeping an eye on stats and if people sneak in battle. ^o^;
Hmmm, no the art like siggy is fine. It's the traditional way plus that little box doesn't seem too well. I prefer to see my full avi and normal sized digimon but art from that battles would be as if a badge of some sort.

>w<;; I'm sorry if we're talking in here kira we'll take it over into the discussion thread. Though i'm sure most of this has been explained here. >~<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Ehehehe, try saying that to like six other popeople. >_<;;; Fiance is still VC for now. We must wait for grandwing return in december >o< He's not dead! His avi changes meaning he's alive it says he's logged of when he's on. He could be watching us as we type!  

Im Windspirit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:25 pm
I rp D< and sorry about the post in tp I was quoting terriermon Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:30 pm
I know this is random, but Hurricane what is the Sprite maker thing. I didn't understand the description and it got me confused.  

greem

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 pm
I would like to be an Artist and help out....  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff