Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
"Oh also before I go!" He said getting close enough to 'Callier' to whisper sometihng to him without others nothicing it "Take good care of her, and don't dare to hurt or do something that makes her uncomfortable even once. And god be with you if you make her cry or she has a single scratch." His voice was truly intimidating and serious, the man could do harm when he wanted and he could do lots of it.
EDIT:He looked at liech surprised by her new determination but that lasted shortly as he smiled "then, if those are your wishes, shall we dance?" He took her hand elegantly and looked at her a caring glint in his eyes, one could say he was really serious about her.
((( OH SWISSY~ is our work right~? that's why we are here~! Oh lol I'm goinf to the extreme of OOCness here pals.
EDIT: I'M SLOW ARGH!))))
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 pm
Lithuania found a bottle of wine chilling in ice, and he filled two glasses. Carrying it swiftly back over to Belarus, he handed her a glass. "I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner. Those shoes must be bother you, right?" Sadly, he knew the pain of high-heels. "You should speak up a little more you know. O-or maybe you're only quiet around me?" He asked, sipping the wine as he sat beside her. "Ah, how are your fish?"  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 pm
"Yes, I would love to" she said flushing a little and putting her hand on his shoulder. "Forgive me if I stumble...I am still new to this"
((Well, Leich is acting a little OOC herself. Maybe it's the awkwardness of the situation >w>))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm
"..Oh, I am sorry...I guess I am a little quiet..my fish are good, actually..." she said as she looked to that clock. "..Oh..oh dear..! ..It is way past my time, I need to leave..!" she got up quickly, glass in hand and walked over to Lithuania. "..Thank you for tonight..." she bent down and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. She picked up the end of her dress and ran out the door.

((I'm sorry, I gotta go. POOR LIET! Night, guys!))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 pm
Swit---err---Callier couldn't help but roll his eyes at the younger nation, but luckily it was when he was looking away. "Verletzt meine Schwester? Sicheeeer~*" he mumbles under his breath incoherently and sarcastically. He couldn't help but let his hand finger the barrel of his ever-present (but currently hidden) gun, however.

(( *He's saying, "Hurt my sister? Surrrrrrre~" =w=
Also? LATE REPLY IS LATE. AGAIN. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:44 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
He laughed lighly at her words. "Don't worry my lovely lady, I've had my own good share of stumbles in the past" He gently put his hands on her hips with no sort of bad intention, trying to make her as confortable as possible. "It's all about learning with the right person, and lots of practice, too of course!" Said Latvia in a soft voice to not to upset her.
(((let it be an OOC fest then! Oh god I have the sudden impulse of drawing this escene. XD
Lol, DO NOT FORGET LITTLE LAT IS DRUNK SWISSY~
He would even confuse Ivan as a woman! (If that was the case he'll have to run. FAST.)))))
User Image

Latvia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:49 pm
"Oh, of course--" He stopped his sentence dead when he received the small kiss. It was a straight out miracle that his mask did not burst into flame right then and there from the sheet heat of his blush. "G-g-g-g-good night..." But alas she was already gone, "...Meilus." He whispered after her.

(( G'niiiight~ Saldus svaja! X3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 pm
"Well Russia taught me a little the other day" she said blankly. "You are quite the gentleman, it's not like you at all" she giggled. "But it's flattering really.."  

Loev Bara

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm
"Oh, he did?" he said trying his best to keep his smile Note to self: See what is Russia planning with her "well Dear lady, I need to be one, sinve an angel like you deserves no less in this pitiful world!" By this time he felt a little dizzy, it seems that the effect of the vodka were going to die down sooner or latter and by that time he'll be probably sleeping because og the hangover, so he should just enjoy the moment all he could.
(((I vote for putting all this together as an story and putting our 5 meters of epicness in LJ. XD))))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm
Liech waved her hand in front of his face. "Oh dear, you look a little tired. You should sit, I don't want you getting hurt." She took Latvia by the shoulders and set him down in a chair and brought him a glass of water. Then she glanced at 'Callier' timidly. "I did promise a dance with you as well"...
((EDIT: this does sound tempting to draw...))  

Loev Bara

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm
Ah! Elizaveta smiled at his acceptance of her offer (not that she expected anything else from such a gentleman, but still!!) as.. Miss Aveta led him confidentally out to the center of the ballroom by the hand. "You look great.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 pm
(( =w=~ ))

Callier offers Liechtenstein a warm smile from behind his mask. "Only if you want to, Madame." he says. "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, ma chaton."  

Mukuro-kun

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm
"As do you Meine Dame" Roderich said with a soft smile as they stopped in the center of the dance room, taking her hands into his own as he took the lead. He was swift on his feet as usual, leading her into an elegant waltz, his hand holding her hip gently as well as her hand in his other. "You dance well..." He smiled through his mask as he gave her a twirl before pulling her back into his hold.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm
(( Sorry I disappeared, I went and drew a little fanart. >.> ))

Italy was enjoying himself at the food table when an adorable little puppy pounced up on it. He smiled, as Germany came and took the puppy away. Putting down his dish, he followed Germany, grabbing hold of his sleeve when he was able to.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 pm
"Not at all, I am quite comfortable. I am just timid"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items