Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 am
(( hana yori dango! that series is really cute!

random question from kiata to edeline!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am
((That's how he is when he's mad. Dun worry, he'll be normal in a the next post. If not that one, the one after. And the original Yu-Gi-Oh abridged was WAY better. X3
Oh and, SCREW THE RULES! I HAVE GREEN HAIR!!!!!!! I don't think that's how it went. I gotta lay off the drugs. XD))

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Rudrus
((That's how he is when he's mad. Dun worry, he'll be normal in a the next post. If not that one, the one after. And the original Yu-Gi-Oh abridged was WAY better. X3
Oh and, SCREW THE RULES! I HAVE GREEN HAIR!!!!!!! I don't think that's how it went. I gotta lay off the drugs. XD))

((IN AMERICA))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 pm
(( but umm . .gonna wait for rawgr and fading to post, they should be arriving shortly anyway . . .that and my brain doesnt know how to respond to the questions ^^; wink )  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Ky Jelly
(( but umm . .gonna wait for rawgr and fading to post, they should be arriving shortly anyway . . .that and my brain doesnt know how to respond to the questions ^^; wink )

((Oh noes D: would you like me to rewrite the question?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 pm
(( it just seemed kinda random is all. edeline reacted more to the words and violence then the lack of money. but you dont have too. i'll think of something ^^))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RAWGR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 pm
[[ -sits around and twiddles thumbs.

All the K's are beginning to confuse me. : S ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm
(( they're the k5 (f4 xD) and everyone else is just here, so we should be the . . ADE!))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

As Dom motioned for Amaya to enter first, she hesitated. But then, if someone saw her sitting with him, at least it would be in a limo. After getting in, Amaya was awestruck at how rich looking it was. Wow, it was nice and fancy. A bit cold, but that suited Edeline. She thought a bit, before she decided to respond to Domi's question. "Based on the people we'll meet at the house, I assume this car ride is as much fun as I'll have today," she half joked, while leaning onto the back of the car seat.

They arrived quicker than expected, and Amaya gagged at the sight of such a 'normal' house. Domi held the door open, and before she'd even taken a step, he said, "I dearly hope you won't get lost on the way to the door. Would you like me to accompany you?" Growling, Amaya kicked his shin. "Dominic, one day I will kill you." She walked up to the door and knocked, waiting for someone to open the door.

Looking back at Dominic, she muttered something under her breathe, then turned her attention back to the door.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm
[[ I'mma wait for someone to answer the door to post. =/ ]]  

RAWGR

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:37 pm
((uh sorry I'm going to reply tomorrow I've been watching a lot of anime lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:32 am
[[ S'okay, I understand. I once invited my friends over and watched 13 or so episodes of Ouran, and then watched the commentaries. I made their brains rot. : ) ]]  

RAWGR

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 am
((OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB RAWKS!!!!! XDDDD))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm
((Gawd! Someone open the stinkin' door before AMaya gets the urge to break it down! xD))  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm
((Ive been outside the whole time. o.0;;
Fine I'll open the door. ¬.¬))
After the whole little thing with Kita and all the others, Khousa walked back into the house hoping that he could get on everyone's good side by apologizing. It's the best course of action he could think of. He probably could use this to his advantage being as he wanted to get what he had left behind at the park. Khousa walks into the house and lets Kita in so that he could join in. Khousa, took in a deep breath and then walked over to the table and bowed. "Im very sorry for how I was and for the words I've said. Forgive me." When he recovered, he smiled and looked like his happy usual self. shortly after his apology, Khousa heard someone at the door and went over to open it. It just so happen to be Domi and Amaya. "Hey there you two, come on. Hey Kiata! Domi and Amaya are here!"

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff