Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am
"My..I wonder how Hanxi's slave will respond to this.." said Abel then chuckling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 am
this is manpug. Hope you like it.User Image  

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 pm
((lol kk))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 pm
{Very Aztec/Incan/Mayan/ect^^)

Ladeaux loosened her grip slightly, but she backed up a step, bumping into her master. "Why don't you check what the master's done to the poor thing first? For all you know, it could've been abused."  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm
Getting interested as it is, Abel sighed as he saw dawn coming and was heading out to his carriage to get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am
Manpug said to the young lady "It's not my job to question warents. My job is to follow them by the letter. Your master can file an abuse repport if he wishes, but for now hand it over. NOW!" Manpug's face became very expresive.  

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm
Gilbert opened the carriage door and Abel stepped inside.
Closing the door, Gilbert then sat on the coach seat and was heading back to Abel's mansion.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:16 am
Paradoxismminant
{Very Aztec/Incan/Mayan/ect^^)

Ladeaux loosened her grip slightly, but she backed up a step, bumping into her master. "Why don't you check what the master's done to the poor thing first? For all you know, it could've been abused."

OOC// Thanks, that was the look I was going for smile  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:12 pm
Maddie slept soundly in her bed until she heard the mice in the cabin stir noisily about. She got angry and turned into her cat form and had a couple 'snacks'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 pm
{@Manpug:heh heh...you have the same name as my dad...}

As she shifted her hands around the now cowering cat, she felt a bump underneath her fingers. She turned the cat over slowly. It tried to curl up feebly, but couldn't. It's stomach was covered in so many slashes and scars that only a few tufts of fur were left. Ladeaux tightened her mouth and her grip. "No," she said.

Ohhh boy....thought Hanxi. She's not letting go of that cat now. This is not going to turn out well...

"Ladeaux," whispered Hanxi quietly. "If you show your powers here, they'll downgrade your stones. You'll lose your freedom."

She wasn't paying attention.  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 pm
Gilbert stopped at the front of the mansion and was getting off the coach seat and opening the carriage door, allowing Abel to exit the carriage.
Gilbert closed the carriage door and opened the mansion door.
Abel entered his mansion and Gilbert took his top hat, his cane, and his cloak and Abel was heading to his room.
Gilbert closed the door and hanged the items and was also heading to Abel's room to give him a bath.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 am
After Maddie had finished her snacks it was dawn already. No use sleeping now. She started dressing in her work uniform.She wore her hair down today which made her look much much younger. She sighed as she saw she had no more bread for breakfast. She couldn't make any either for she was out of flour. "Ah well." She started her way into town.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:51 pm
Manpug reaches out and grabs the cat by the tuff of the neck at the same time pushing the young lady aside. "I've had it with you. Be glad I don't take you in for questioning!" Even thou it is night time Manpug could out muscle most men without his sun powers. "This cat's coming with me! That's the law, your not over it any more than I am. This issue is over."
He looks at the nobles for any signs of approval "That is if any of you have something to say about it?"

OOC// Can someone play the head or other noble in response to my question above? It would be better than me playing two sides of a conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 pm
((kk i'll do it.))
"The law is the law. Now, Lord Hanxi, would you please tell your servant to give that cat back." said the Head.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces