Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm
"OK..." He seemed confused, but as long as he wouldn't be left by himself, he was fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm
The pheonix next to a soft patch of grass as it perched in a tree. Lacie transformed herself back into her demon appearance with silvery silk hair, pale skin, and pure black, coal eyes. She swung down from the tree and landed on the grass.
Nice flight... she stretched and closed her menacing eyes.

II Intoxication II

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am
Kai smiled. "Sure, no problem. C'mon, Bocephus" Kai walked to where Luna specified and waited for Bo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 pm
"why do you fly away?" Christopher asked the other demon red eyes blazing like the fires of the pit  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 pm
After making sure the boys were behind the bushes, Luna sighed. She began to slowly strip away her outer wear until she was wearing a pair of shorts covered by a small skirt and a thick band of cloth that covered her chest. The intricate designs of her sapphire tattoos began to glow all over her body as she entered the spring, chanting a Latin song. Her eyes slowly closed as her body began to hover slowly over the water, as if suspended in mid air.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Bocephus nodded, and followed after Kai. "Thank you... for... for all this..." He smiled softly, and hugged Kai tightly.  

Kakra

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:08 pm
Kai smiled and laughed a bit. "No problem. You're a goat, right? Would you like to see what I turn into?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 pm
"Um... sure...It's not scary, right? You aren't a wolf or something that would eat me... right?"  

Kakra

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 am
User Image
~ Lan Kazuna ~

Lan was running around the place on all fours. She wanted to see if she could do, but failed. She fell and hurt herself, "Nyu...How do some people do it?" She said, and stood up. She looked around while dusting herself. "I hope there's something interesting here."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Bo stared... and stared... before screaming and hiding behind Kai. Who was this girl, and where did she come from?  

Kakra

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 am
"It's okay. Zoomorphers won't harm one another, I think." He turned to the girl, "Don't go to the spring." He turned back to Bocephus. "Ready?" He put on his goggles. "Three, Two, One." He turned into his animal form, a scarlet macaw. He flapped his wings and landed on Bocephus' shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm
Luna continued to float barely above the water, her tattoos pulsating a glowing color. After a few more minutes, her eyes slowly opened, the irises glowing along with the tattoos. Her lips moved numbly as she spoke in Latin, and slowly was returned to her feet. Now, Luna's tattoos were glowing steadily. Luna took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Feeling recharged, she smiled and thanked the spring for its energy. She heard Bocephus scream, and immediately ran to where the boys were. "What's wrong?!" She cried out and looked at the two of them, Kai being a macaw. After analyzing the two of them, Luna turned a bright bright red and froze on the spot for a few seconds.  

The Galactic Panda

Kakra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:14 pm
He was still shivering a little, and felt VERY uncomfortable when the person he was hiding behind turned into a bird in front of him, and landed on his shoulder. He backed off a bit when he heard Luna come through, and shivered a little... her face was all red... Was she mad? He didn't understand, and he wanted to go home and cuddle up with his mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 pm
Credon has been wandering around the woods for days and is agivated ,hungery, and lost "gah! i have no idea where I am, I need to find some more food soon, that deer i ate was small grrrr" he turns into his wolf form and sniffs around and listens "hey.....I think I smell people, where theres people theres normaly food, or a way to find it" he follows his sent to where the group of people are "what tha? is that a goat....and its talking.....well I am a talking wolf so.....hm,I had better stay in the bushes to see if there safe or not, im too weak to fight right now" he lays down on his belly and crawls into the bushes and watches the group  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Luna heard a sudden rustling in the bushes. Feeling a bit scared, she opened the bushes up to see a black wolf looking up at her. Screaming briefly, she ran back to where her clothes lie and grabbed her cloak. Luna quickly grabbed her cloak and wrapped it around herself. Sitting on the ground, she held the cloak tightly in case they came over they wouldn't see her flesh again.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff