Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 am
Arcaos wandered up to the roof. Layed down and watched the sky as he started to drift off to sleep. Roho layed on his chest curled up in a ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm
*Dazeray let out a sigh.*
"Oh well."
*Dazeray flew down to the ground and gracefully landed. Her cat, Kimo, mewed and rubbed against her legs*
"Kimo, are you bored? Do you want to go on the roof with me? I'm going to stay the night here until someone leaves. Then, I'll stop them and ask them about this place. Come on, lets go!"
*Dazeray smiled and picked up the black furball. She extended her wings and within 2 strokes, she was halfway up. She flew up and over the roof. Dazeray landed and tucked her wings against her back. She sighed and set Kimo down. Dazeray looked around the roof, inspecting her surroundings.*
Not much to use for sleeping, huh?
*Dazeray caught something in the corner of her eye. A guy layed down on the roof, a furball on his chest. Dazeray gasped*
Maybe I can talk to him!  

Avelyst

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:22 pm
'What's with all your noise?" Arcaos asked as Roho lifted his head and looked at her. "I was enjoying a nice rest."
Want me to scare her? Roho thought to Arcaos.
"No, she's fine." He said petting the dragon pup.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm
*Dazeray tucked a strand of white hair behind her ear and nervously walked toward him. Kimo's fur stood on end as he stared at the strange creature on the man's chest. Dazeray stopped a few feet from him and sighed.*
"Um, excuse me? May I ask your name?"  

Avelyst

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Sonia's head popped out of the water. She had been thrown clear when the... dragon.... attacked her hammerhead. Sonia sighed before ducking down and got on to another hammerhead. Then she looked around for Christopher.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm
"I am Arcaos, Beta Team leader, adn this is Roho the Dragon Pup." He said petting Roho as he looked at her. "And who might you and the furball be?"  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Christopher waved to her from the beach, he was sitting on a blanket beer in one hand "i remember every dying whisper, i remember stalking every vicdum" Christopher hissed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 pm
Sonia spotted Christopher then patted the hammerhead. It swam to the shore, careful not to get beached and let her off. Then it swam back to deeper waters. "That would be the case that the first shark I catch gets attacked by a swimming blood thirsty dragon... huh?" she said sitting down next to him.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm
*Dazeray smiled and stretched her wings. They extended out 20 feet each.*
"My name is Dazeray, and this is Kimo. He has his own ability. Would you be able to tell me about you and the people here? If it is what I suspect it is, I would like to stay here."
*Dazeray blinked her large, red eyes. The dragon pup looked cute, not dangerous. And as for the guy, he definately did not scare her.*
I wonder what his abilitys are...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm
Christopher sugged "eh bway of the world" he said smiling and down his beer he then took another from the cooler "beer?" he asked lightly as the sun started to rise  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 pm
Sonia shrugged and shook her head. "I'm good... besides, one of us has to be the responsible driver.." She smiled and looked at the sun... "I get a strange feeling that we'll be in trouble if we don't get back soon...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Arcaos turned into a shadow and reformed behind her. "Shadow morphing ans healing. Roho fell to the roof. I'm just a norml dragon pup. He thought to her as he flew over to her and fluttered by her head. You smell nice.
"Roho leave her alone..." Arcaos started, "You'd have to talk to Roho about the people here. I only met one person and you so far."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm
"and your point is" Christopher asked finishing the beer and getting another also he pulled out a few sandwitch's  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Sonia thought for a moment. "I... I want to show you something. I don't normally show people what I can do, but... well never mind about that. " Sonia smiled and held out her hand.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm
*Dazeray's eyes widened and she nodded.*
Amazing!
"So, you have powers. I suspected as much. I also have abilitys. I can communicate with animals and control them. As you can see, I also have wings; I can fly."
*Kimo let out a hiss*
" Ah, and Kimo can transform. Show him, Kimo."
*The black cat blinked its large, green eyes. A cloud surrounded the cat for a moment and when it cleared, a huge, black panther the size of a small car stood in Kimo's place. It had fangs like a Saber Tooth the came out of its mouth. Dazeray smiled and walked towards the huge creature. She extended her hand and stroked its head.*
"I have had him for as long as I can remember," Dazeray inclined her head towards Roho, "And thank you for your compliment. I believe a dragon pup is just as amazing as a tranforming cat, especially one that can talk." *she winked*  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff