Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

333sama333

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:06 am
I sit on the red chair on the beach watching you prepare to defend a COPY of the red chair. I contently listen to my music and think about how no one will get the chair. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:20 am
Using my spy-scope, I spot 333sama333 lounging on the beach on what appeared to be... the almighty red chair. I send one a group of my troops on mini pirate ships, their mini-boats wielded with canons of which fired tuna fishes. They arrive at the beach, the first one to get out of the mini-boat threw a tuna fish at you, while the others start whacking you with fake shiny swords.

...Five hours after the ruckus, they return to the mother-pirate-ship with the original red chair, their postures mucky and slumped. I then proceed to shove the fake and original red chair into a cage with chains wrapped around it. I throw the said cage into the waters, laughing evilly as I started to muse over my lovely triumph.

ssaengg

Genius

Morgause Le Fay

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:41 pm
I then use my amazing connections (I know a friend, who knows a friend, who knows someone whose married to a friend...or something like that) and have a citizen of Atlantis bring me the cage with aformentioned chairs from under the briny blue.

I then take it to a brilliant scientist so he can run tests to discover which chair is real and which is fake. The fake one is thrown into a nearby volcano and destroyed. The real one is sent to one of the safest places on Earth: The White House. (Obama is very happy with his comfy new red chair.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm
Convinces Michelle to redecorate the White House in shades of blue. Michelle realizes red chair does not go. Throws red chair out. I pick red chair out of trash and mail it to my hideaway cabin on a remote island off the coast of New Zealand !  

GoldenFraggle

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 am
Well you see, I set up bombs all over New Zealand and blow it up right after you land. You die, the chair survives, and with that, I take the chair and go to hide in Russia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am
I sneak into Russia at night. While jaxcam's sound asleep I steal the red chair using my Kunoichi skills. I then travel to Mexico to sit upon the chair on one of the Aztech's alter ruins for all to see. Hahahaha!  

Miku4U

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am
Using my kunoichi skills (Which I have IRL btw) I made you steal the wrong chair, and I throw it into a volcano for safe keeping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm
I join M.I.T. and learn then make a suit that will withstand molten lava. I then steal the chair back. Next I go live in an undersea dome.  

Miku4U

333sama333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 am
hmmm. How should I get the chair? I know! *Sends magical music notes down to the dome and makes a crack big enough to fit through and somehow swim down and send my little tiger to get the chair and after it comes back I leave and somehow manage to ride a llama to Japan* ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 am
But you went color blind before this little trip of yours and you stole a blue chair instead. While that confusion took place, I hid with the chair in my closet. On the outside of the door, it has a "Do Not Disturb" sign. Good luck getting past the "Do Not Disturb" defense.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

White Tiger Akutare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am
"Stares at do not disturb sign>

..............Forget that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm
T.T b*****d tore down my sign... Luckily, He stole the wrong chair in my closet full of chairs. He took an identical plastic copy of the chair. The real one's still in here somewhere. T.T Now if only I could remember which one it was...  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Accio real red chair! it come flying twards me and I catch it and take it with me to Jupiter  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Then I stole it in your sleep and sat on the chair in the middle of Madison Square Garden.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Dedcadent Abductee

24,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm
I pour itching powder down your shirt causing you to jump up and down as I run with the chair on my head. I hide deep in the jungles of the Amazon.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff