Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 am
Scubas_girl
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl
thanks for the advice

I also have another question, and its really embarrassing.

My boyfriend is horny, all the time. Especially when he wakes up. But im rarely ever horny on my own. Is there a way to change that? I want to be able to please him more, but when we do have sex my body cant really go for a long time. I get sore and my stomach gets upset if i go for to long. Help?

Guys have a higher sex drive every morning. Is ok for him to get all horny during the morning.

Hmm what positions do you usually do? I need to know...

why do you need to know? 0.o lol, just wondering...
Does the positions i do determine how horny I get?

No, but I need to know in what positions you do it to see what you can do to ease that stomachache you get, since I've also had a similar pain sometimes.

About getting in the mood.

There are things you can also do to get hornier, or at least more wet.
If your guy likes to do it so much in the morning, and you feel whatever, use an artificial lubricant (try KY Liquid, the one with the blue lid; about $9 at drug stores), and let him take the lead. A good thing about doing it in the morning is that your mind tends to be in blank, and you'll ended up enjoying more the sex.
If you're doing it at any other time of the day, foreplay will help. I know it can be "boring" for guys (they get hard so fast!), but it'll help you get in the mood.

Are you taking the pill? Loss of sex drive is very common among women using the pill.

okay, thanks.
and we are kinda boring...really only 3 positions...cowgirl (i think its called that, that's what my friend told me), missionary, and doggy-style
i know...we are boring...
sorry its thats not what you meant crying

Hmm, does it usually hurts you when he's on top of you? If that happens, get on top on him, and let him take the lead.

If you're on top of him (and you have those aches), taking the lead, let him take the lead too. You'll forget about your aches if you let him take the lead.

Ah, if you are "bothered" by him lasting too long, let him take the lead most of the time too. If he's in his late teens or early 20's, you'll be asked for tons of sex A LOT!

Want some new positions, send me a PM please. Ok!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Hmm, does it usually hurts you when he's on top of you? If that happens, get on top on him, and let him take the lead.

If you're on top of him (and you have those aches), taking the lead, let him take the lead too. You'll forget about your aches if you let him take the lead.

Ah, if you are "bothered" by him lasting too long, let him take the lead most of the time too. If he's in his late teens or early 20's, you'll be asked for tons of sex A LOT!

like how does he take the lead when you are ontop of him?
i like my man to me in the lead it feels better to me  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 pm
inu828
Quote:

A guy can still make pelvic thrusts with the woman on top.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

oh i feel dum now lol  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

oh i feel dum now lol

Haha. It's okay. I didn't think of it either until my boyfriend did it once. So no need to feel dumb. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

oh i feel dum now lol

Haha. It's okay. I didn't think of it either until my boyfriend did it once. So no need to feel dumb. ^_^
ok lol aslong as im not the only one who didnt know lol  

inu828

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

lol, hell yeah he can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

oh i feel dum now lol

That's how I lost it rofl  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

inu828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Rei Uchikino
inu828
Quote:

oh i feel dum now lol

That's how I lost it rofl
i lost it like that to but like when it happened we both did not know what we were doing lol it was a funny time we still joke about it. and i didnt know that was a way the guy takes control when your ontop.
with me and my bf he takes control by grabbing my hips and like guiding them were to go and all and how fast to go. i just wanted to know what other ways there were lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I have a link that has no real nudity, but 3D animated figures with various positions if anyone's interested. Just PM me.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 am
...or you can go to Spencer's Gift and get a poster with positions, or a book with positions.

I have a poster and a book with many positions. Most are variations of the standard positions, but even the slightest change makes a lot of difference.

A change of scenario helps too. No need for a public place either, just do it in the kitchen instead of the bedroom, or in the car at night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm
And for the manga fans looking for some new positions, there's an educational manga about sex called Futari Ecchi. There are a few chapters where they demonstrate different sex positions. ^u^  

Rei Uchikino

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Rei Uchikino
And for the manga fans looking for some new positions, there's an educational manga about sex called Futari Ecchi. There are a few chapters where they demonstrate different sex positions. ^u^

Honto desu ka?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino

Honto desu ka?!

Hehe. If you're interested in reading I recently heard that Tokyopop started publishing Futari Ecchi in the U.S. However, I haven't seen it in the manga aisle in the book store. They have every yuri and yaoi manga under then sun, but ecchi and hentai is out of the question. Hmm, perplexing. :/ If you can actually get your hands on the books I'll be envious of you.
But anyhow, I just happened to stumble upon it on a manga scanlation site a while back. That's how I've been reading. I don't recommend it, but if you can't find the books then look up the scans. If you're a huge manga fan I'm sure you know the usual scanlation sites. If not just Google Futari Ecchi scanlations and I know you'll find something.  

Rei Uchikino

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 pm
Oh my god I've been looking for an answer to my questions for ages without feeling completely stupid. D:

First one is.. can anyone explain to me a few basic positions? Like I know the names of some but I have like nooo idea what they actually are. xD

Second one is.. is everything down there sensitive during masturbation? Like when I'm not turned on it's like a little uncomfortable to touch the opening of my urethra but when I masturbate it feels good. Is that normal? D:

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff