Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Off Topic/ random chatting?Come and socialize! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

color or shade?
  color
  shade
View Results

kinky-case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:17 pm
everythings fine to post  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm
They only allow anime style drawings in the arena? >> That's sort of... gay.  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

kinky-case

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 pm
yes ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 pm
lame >> I like the drawing style, don't get me wrong... but most real american artists won't touch the style and almost every art school in the states looks down at you if that's the way you draw.  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Yaaaaaaaah, here they won't accept portfolios with anime in it. And if you go into animation they beat it outta you>.> It's a cool art form yeah!But I'm on gaia mostly because I'm a custom character wh*re>.> I like to dress it up^^!but yeah, i think it's kinda dumb to. But I guess without and restraints it'd become another deviantart>.<''' and deviantart is fine on it's own^^
(by the way good day to all), ugh I'm so happy portfolio week is DONE.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 pm
^___^! I'm glad it's over for you too.

Andy where are all of our 345 users! x_X Maybe we should send out reminders to them >> and ask them to try to be active >> Worst that could happen is they quit, but mehhhhh, if they aren't active anyway what does it matter?  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm
hmmmmm maybe they're just shy???I know I'm part of another guild and the people there never reply to me T-T, so I rarely post anymore. But that's not the case here.Maybe let them know there are contests going on for gold???o.O

HOW ARE YOU?^^ what you up to tonight?I just finished working T-T called like 50 people to tell them they got accepted into college!^^ yaaaaay!Some are weird though>.>'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:22 am
xD I didn't know where to post this, but I figure you'd find it anywhere, so thank you Kinky! <3 them!! ^___^  

Pocket Full O Poku
Vice Captain

Tipsy Detective

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, my younger siblin' was up for a few and I was taking her around.
But um back for a bit before I go to sleep>.> *runs to check updates then sleepT-T*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Pocket Full O Poku
xD I didn't know where to post this, but I figure you'd find it anywhere, so thank you Kinky! <3 them!! ^___^

No problem ^^ and posting anywhere is good =]  

kinky-case

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm
T-T where is everybody? I hope you're all doing well!!!I'm gonna try and make a banner soon I swear T-T just...need...time...ah!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm
Haha I'm around, don't worry I don't think we've come to a point to decide on one anyway.  

hellhound9
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:26 pm
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay^^!!!! someone's here!How are you?How's your weekend going?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:28 pm
sweatdrop hahaha, my weekend is droll and going by very slowly. confused How is yours?  

hellhound9
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm
mmm sorry! I was out bowling >.< and stuff just got back  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items