Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys smirked when Mr. Boshka said they'd be using the bunsen burners, excitement welling up inside him. He frowned slightly when the teacher said they couldn't get out of control or they'd get in trouble, looking pointedly at him. Rhys gave Mr. Boshka a "who me?" look back, somehow knowing it wouldn't work anyway. His action elicited a sigh from Rhea.
Rhea didn't mind working with bunsen burners, she just minded the risk that Mr. Boshka was taking in trusting her brother. She elbowed Rhys slightly after sighing at his reaction, shooting him a "don't you dare" look. Rhea really didn't want to have to clean up another one of her brother's messes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 pm
Azumi watched as Hana went off to go follow Nanami. Hana rounded a corner and dissapeard so she continued on her way twords Science. "Hopefully we'll be doing something fun today.." She said and smirked at the thought of what she could do to screw things up a bit.

Mr. Boshka was about to answer Valeria and diz but Azumi strolled into to the room just then. "Ahh...Azumi. How nice of you to join us today.." He said with displeasure.

"You know I wouldnt mis Science for the wrold." Azumi said sarcasticly and gave an innocent smile as she looked around for a seat. She noticed that there was a new kid who she hadent seen before. He was kind of cute too. 'Hmph...this should be fun.'

"Well...Since Nanamie has decided to leave for the moment Valeria Diz and Azumi you'l be one big group for now." Mr. Boshka new that this was a bad idea and would have to pay close attention to that group. "Azumi go take your seat please."

"Yeah Yeah I know." She said as she walked over to the table were Diz sat and took a seat as the teacher started to pair people up in groups.  

OhMGToast

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:04 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz looked up and raised an eyebrow as Mr. Boshka assigned Valeria and Azumi to his group. As Azumi sat in one of the chairs next to him Diz stopped rolling the coin across his knuckles, flicking it into the air he caught it in his palm and placed the coin in his pocket. He picked up the pen from on the top of his paper and put it to one side then he picked up a single sheet and began folding it. "I hope one of these ladies knows what your supposed to be doing..." He muttered to himself quietly, as he realised he hadn't been listening to a word Mr. Boska had said. "Meh, I'll just wing it." He continued unaware that he was talking to himself. Finally he finished folding the paper and tug on two parts of it then squished another bit and placed an almost perfect origami crane on the desk in front of him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image Valeria smiled wryly as she sat on Diz's opposite side. "It's alright." she said. "I do most of the work normally. Just put your name on the lab sheet and don't catch anything on fire. I'll say that we all shared equally." She started to set up the paper for recording the results, waiting for Mr. Boshka to give instructions. She grinned. There was something fasinating about the way bunson burners made everything look. Everything had a shimmery look to it, even skin.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Azumi smirked when Diz said that he hoped her or Valeria would do the work. "Sure...Of curse i'll do work.." She said with a hint of something dark and mischivous in her voice. She already had hm...a prank you would say formed in her head and she needed to wait for the perfect moment to do it. ' This will be fun.'

"Now that everyone has their parttners let's begin." Mr. Boshka said and picked up a back of beakers that went on bunsen burners. " Your group will need one beaker a pair of safty gloves, googles, and aprins." He said and gestured to the closet in the back were the safty supplies were kept. "Todays experiment is very dangerous and we dont want to take any chances."

( twisted heheh....Evilness is fun )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm
Diz

User Image

"Hmmm? Sorry ladies I didn't mean to say that out loud... I'm not used to working in a group." He said to the two girls. Then he heard something. Dangerous? Diz' eyes light up as the word flowed into his ears and Diz grinned. "Please tell me I heard that right, he did say dangerous right?" Diz asked with a hint of excitement in his voice even though he hid the excitement from his face well. Not one for safety or looking stupid Diz was content with trying to avoid having to wear the goggles and apron.

Nutrino Starwind

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 am
[[I'M BACK !!!!!!!! biggrin

...what did I miss? Oo;;]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Just so you all know Nightmare is leaving gaia and she is no longer about of the rp. I know this kind of ruins things but hey. What are you gona do right?.

Oh and Artic im not sure what page you were on when you left so sorry about that but everyone right now is in Science and are about to do an experiment...WITH FIRE! twisted So you can just come in late and join us there.

Azumis eyes lit up at the word dangerous. "Oh what fun this will be." She said and giggled darkly. She looked around the room for the poor person that would fall prey to her evilness. 'Just have to fined the right person.'

"Now if one member of each roup would come up and grab a beaker..." He said as people came up to the box and took them. " The rest of your group can go back and get he safty equipment on."  

OhMGToast

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image Valeria nodded up at the equipment. "I'm gonna go and grab a beaker. Get a pair of goggles and a smock for me, would you?" She eyed Azumi warily. She fervently hoped their group wouldn't be responsible for a fire. That's the kind of thing that can easily ruin your day. She hopped up off of her stool and trotted up to the front of the room. "This sounds like a fun one today, Mr. Boshka." she told the teacher. "Wonder what we'll be doing? Making salt? Expiramenting with chemicals and their different flame colors?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Alice came back momentarily from the bathroom and looked around the room. She nodded at the professor and took her private lab table. Having all her equipment in front of her, she slid an earbud into her ear and began to play soft classical music. Alice grabbed her work sheet and began to set up, moving gracefully to the music. Once ready, she began to work.

[[what's the experiment? Sorry it's been a long day User Image]]

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Diz

User Image

"I'm on it." Diz mumbled as he moved from his seat and walked to the other side of the class. Grabbing three pairs of goggles and three smocks He walked back towards the table. "Azumi catch." He called out to her as he lightly threw a pair of goggles in her direction, as he walked past her he handed Azumi a smock. He dumped the other two smocks on the desk with the two pairs of goggles. Diz picked up his pen from the table and stuck it behind his ear then folded up the few blank pages he had on the desk and stuffed them in his pocket.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Alice was half-listening to the others around her. She continued to move in her fluid motion as she ignited the bunsen burner. Wearing her apron and using her Ray Bans as goggles, she prepared her beaker and flasks for the experiment.

[[.....yeah um what's going on?]]

The Galactic Panda

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys and Rhea looked at each other once Mr. Boshka began giving instructions, each knowing what the other was going to do.
Rhea walked to the front of the class to to retrieve the beaker from Mr. Boshka. She then walked to the area where the bunsen burners were kept, taking one back to their table. She set it the beaker down before setting up the bunsen burner. Rhea donned the necessary safety gear after the experiment was set up and Rhys had brought it back.
Rhys wandered to the back of the room, retrieving the goggles, aprons and gloves that were required for the experiment. He knew just as well as any kid who'd touched the stove that burns weren't that fun. Rhys brought the equipment back, putting on the needed things while Rhea set the experiment up.
"What do you think we'll be doing?" He asked of his twin.
"No clue, but it should be enlightening." Rhea replied as she adjusted the goggles to fit her properly.

(( Pretty much, we're just setting up an experiment in science class. It has something to do with bunsen burners and beakers. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image
[Alice]

[[Blahh, like a chemical thing? o:]]

The Galactic Panda

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm
(( That's what I'm assuming. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff