Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:20 pm
Aoimizu was daydreaming when the 10th squad captain came bursting in. "Oh, ...very well." She gathered her intersting dress and shunpoed after Toni and Yuu. She arrived just in time for the unknown captain to ask about cookies. "Why? Did you happen to want one?" She teased waving the plate of about7 cookies infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Kazkui looked over at Aoimizu. And the person I was mistaken for has great timing "Thanks, but no thanks. I'd prefer a light meal but most food aren't really good for oneself if one going to fight in high speed combat or anything that involves high speed acceleration, like shunpo. You'll throw up from eating those foods shortly before it or something like that." He paused for a moment and sighed. Then again it's just a cookie so it can't hurt can it? Then again, who knows what she could've put in it. "Sorry about that, it just happened to happen to me once, and it was a from what they call a 'energy drink'."  

Ogstrikezero

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:06 pm
"... What in the world possessed you to drink one of those...? Humans die from drinking those things all the time... Their hearts over- accelerate from all of the caffeine and sugar in it... Of course you threw up..." Yuu shook her head.

Toni simply shrugged and started to nibble on the cookie she had. She didn't even remember the last time she had had a cookie...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm
"From experience they don't kill unless they're poisoned Badly made ones can be just plain terrifying," said Kazuki. He shivered a bit at the thought of it. "It was a polite offer at the time, and the people who had one from that person before all fled already. I found that out afterwards." He sighed at the memory. "So...everyone to par on their skills?"  

Ogstrikezero

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:15 pm
"Well.... we can't exactly call you human... can we...?" Yuu chuckled and sighed. "Yes actually... though sparring with someone never hurt...."

Toni grinned softly to herself, waiting and watching to see what would play out. She was itching for a fight.... and it would be better than sitting there bored.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm
"Say a three way spar then? Match ends upon one person losing. Is that acceptable you two?" asked Kazuki. Well this should be fun not fighting at full strength. "Yes? No? Should the loser be forced to drink a energy drink?" He chuckled at the thought of one of the two having to drink one.  

Ogstrikezero

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:32 pm
"That's fine with me... should we set a power limit? like... no bankai?" Yuu looked directly at Toni when she said this, who simply grinned. Yuu sighed and drew her zanpakuto.

Toni, still grinning. "That sounds fine to me...." Toni drew her own zanpakuto, standing casually and grinning haughtily at the thought of a fight. "I hope you two make this fun.... I want to enjoy this...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm
[Jiinji]
Jiinji stood up, petals of his shikai manifesting below his outstretched hand into his sealed form, solidifying. He caught it, and sheathed it. "Well, i would fight, but i have more blood to cough up so it would be relatively hard to go almost all out, seeing as i can barely... breathe" Jiinji said, coughing up more blood. "Carry on, i'll just watch." Jiinji said, walking over to a bush and sitting next to it. He tapped the ground, and a tree grew and blocked the sun.

[Opiku]
Opiku sighed, and sheathed his sword. He walked over, and sat next to Jiinji. "I will be the ref. No foul play, no fatal wounds. No be-heading, impaling, blah blah blah, begin." Opiku said, dragging his elbow on Jiinji's shoulder. He started to whistle, drawing a seal on the ground. There was a tiny gap that he would use if things started to get out of hand. He sighed, and watched as the blue lines stretched out over the field, making a grid on the ground.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Eh, I don't mind," said Kazuki, "though it'd be rather....interesting to see how it turns out with bankai." He smiled at the two girls. Whoever can take damage and evade it the most will win. In short a battle of speed and endurance. He drew his zanpakuto and held it at the ready. "Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm
"You shouldn't have said that......" Toni grinned. "Burn to ashes, Araikaki!" Toni dashed towards him, shifting into shunpo when she was 10 feet away. Once in shunpo, she started spinning head over heels, her sword letting off fire, she literally turned into a speeding fire ball headed to Kazuki.

Yuu stood back, watching Toni turn into a high speed ball of fire. Her sword was on her shoulder in a casual way, like she wasn't really in the fight. It might be bad if Toni uses bankai..... If so then one of us would have to finish this fast.... which shouldn't really be a problem... cause I am much faster than Toni....  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:26 pm
"I'll take that as a yes then." Kazuki smiled. " Soukyuu no Fafner," uttered Kazuki. A mass of energy appeared and clouded Kazuki from view, just in time to take the fireball from Toni. The mass of energy cleared and revealed Kazuki in his fourth form. Not what I was expecting but it'll do. He dashed at Toni, using shunpo to additionally boost his speed, striking out twice at her chest, and following it up with a kick.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:37 pm
Yuu grinned."And this would be were I come in.... Howl, Uindoiki..." Yuu had had a speed boost as well, swinging her zanakuto around to Kazuki's back just as he was dealing his second strike.

Toni didn't get a block up until just before the second strike hit. He's fast..... I may have to go to bankai... but where's Yuu....

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Kazuki didn't notice Yuu in time, and took the hit right on. Yuu's strike left a slash across the armor, effectively breaking through most of the sliced parts. Kazuki stopped his attack and withdrew, supporting it with shunpo. Two against one won't work out that well at this point. Need more time...Getting hit that easily by a little girl? Fafner was annoyed more so that the one who struck him was a girl. Kazuki switched his destination and charged back at Yuu Oh be quiet you lazy fella. I'll make sure she pays for it. You better see to it or-" I'll never hear the end of it. Kazuki struck once from the left and followed it up with a kick from behind, spinning himself as he did so so he could strike Toni on the chest with the other leg.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Yuu blocked with her zanpakuto, the speed and force pushing her back some. He's already in Bankai.... I might as well-
Hurry up Yuu! Shift to Bankai so we can show him what real speed is! Uindoiki was impatient and wanted to make this more interesting.
I'm going to have to when Toni does... or I'll get burned.... Yuu flipped away from him. "Bankai..." She disappeared in a blur appearing above Kazuki and swinging down her scythe.

Even though Toni still hadn't stopped blocking, the hit still sent her flying in the opposite direction. She watched idly for a moment before jumping back in the fight, slashing where Yuu had hit earlier.  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm
Kazuki barely managed to catch the blade, from Yuu's attack, with both hands. Just great... He pushed backwards, trying to shunpo away but instead crashed into the wall, directly removing him from Toni's attack path. Damn balance. The armor on the hands had taken quite a bit of damage and were beginning to repair itself while the previous hit from before had sealed up. He pushed himself off the ground and went after Toni, bringing his left leg up to deliver a high kick at Toni. At least she got us out of the way.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff