Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 am
"damnit why u attack me."block with two shield and fire a 30.cal rile and at girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 pm
The bullet hit Claire in the Arm and it hurt so bad. But Claire kept coming "You blew up my home for no reason and you tried to murder my cats your lucky i im giving going to kill you quickly!" Claire Shot again but her arm was bleeding very badly and her cats were with her and she didn't want them to get in any more danger so she did a quick turn around and sped off on her Mopad towards Jim's Pet Supplies.  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:38 pm
john kill both jeeps okay boys move out he was a commander of a resistance force john saw claire and that girl john shoot the girl with the riot shield with a Dragunov svd in the leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:31 pm
lisa took hit and i fell to ground.I pull out first aid kit put on a gauze to my leg to bleed and try to stand and walk away.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm
"Jim open up come on let me up" Claire yelled up to the second floor window. It opened up."Why are you here come back for seconds?""Oh please Jim it was New Years.Just buzz me up" BZZZZZZZZZ! Claire opened the door and rushed up the stairs with her cats. "So what happened your bleeding pretty bad."Jim said looking at claire in her torn shirt covered with ash and blood. "My house was blown up so i need to keep my cats here for a while and i might have to stay the night." "Ooo lucky me." "Right now Jim i gotta go bye bye babies" Claire ran down the stairs and hopped on her Mopad and drove to her house but when she got there she passed out from the loss of blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm
"Well...even though he did try to kill us, I still can't leave a wounded person behind.." she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 pm
Claire laid unconscious at the edge of her charred lawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Hikari ran to Claire and carried her next to Chaos.
"I'll protect you guys...." she said then wearing the necklace and the ribbon her mother gave her.
She felt a rush in her veins and the necklace started glowing.
"W-what's going on?!" she said looking at herself.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Claire felt herself being picked up and set down in cool shade. "Hi-Hikari........is th..that....you?.........*sigh*"Claire fell back into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 pm
Suddenly, these words that she doesn't understand started to appear in her mind.
Then she chanted an ancient spell that she felt that she had used for over generations and a barrier appeared.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm
Claire felt a throbbing in her arm as she slept and dreamt of her cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Hikari saw Claire in pain and examined her arm.
The an ancient spell just blurted out in her mouth and suddenly absorbing the pain that Claire is in but the pain is transferring to her arm instead.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Bruce ran up to Claire, only to find that she had been wounded. "What happened?" he asked the only conscious person there, a female wearing a necklace and ribbon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm
"Ngh!..I-I don't know but the pain...GYAAA!" she took her hand off the arm and her hand started to throb instead.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm
Bruce jumped. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games