Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 pm
"It's okay. I don't really mind if you guys are hiding something. If it's not any of my business then that's fine with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 am
*suddenly her clarinet was covered in rose petals which made it hard to hear so she just stopped playing and cleared her clarinet of rose petals*

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am
Yuki also picked up a random box of roses and started heading to the door. Her face was bright red. "Let's-" Yuki falls on her face again, spilling the roses on the floor  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:25 am
Yuki watched her fall on her face and shook her head, sighing. She started to pick up roses and put them back in Yuki's box.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 pm
Tamaki chuckles a bit and says dramatically. "You girls need to learn not to be so clumsy! You'll really end up hurting someone or yourselves."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 pm
COSPLAY!

"Cupid" of the Host Club

User Image

Make sure I don't accidentally get you ♥~

The King of Hosts
Crew

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:33 pm
Angel walks in as her shoes clink on the tile.

"Is Tama-" she continues, trying to remember his name "Tamaki here?" she says, looking around.

She realised that her thankyou for him saving her from falling down the stairs was really delayed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Yuki rolled her eyes and poked and Tamaki. "And you need to stop being so over-dramatic, or you'll end up chasing people away."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Calm down, Michi. Don't let yourself get caught in this mess... she thought.
"I-I agree with Yuki-san. Don't be such a drama king..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm
"I-I don'y mind him being a drama king, it's so funny and cheesy that it's kinda cute..." Yuki says blushing. "And thanks for helping Yuki!" Yuki begins to pick up her dropped roses also.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:45 pm
Angels eyes widen slightly. "Maybe I'll come back later," she says, awkwardly leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm
I walk in, then realized it was a cosplay moment. "Oh god, that's more Tamaki than I need to see!" I say walking back out

((OOC - by the way angel love your avatar, do you have two angelic laces on or just one? I can't tell))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm
"Ah. Ah. Ahhhh." I say happily shooting my arrows at Kairi and Angel, except they faile because the rope only went out maybe two feet, "No one leaves Cupid's line of fire."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Angel gasps loudly as she sees the arrow pass her. Her eyes widen at how much that frightened her. She turns around stifly.

"No. I just- I-" She coughs to continue. "Thank you for saving me from falling down the steps." Angel does a swift curtsie amd vacates.

(( biggrin OMG!! ^^ Someone noticed! XD yeah its 2 angelic laces biggrin thank you! I like your avi too ^^))  

I-MissAngel-I

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items