Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Arias smiled calmly at Leon as he walks toward her and Ardeo. Suddenly, a cold chill flods down her spine. A snarl ripped from Arias throat and she could already feel the flickering flame traveling though her body. The flame that activated the urge to shift to a over-sized wolf.
What is it, Arias? Ardeo asked, his fur standing on end.
"Something is wrong."
Arias took off running out the doors. The only thing that mattered to her was the fact that she was about to become huge and vicious, and that she wasn't going to be able to stop it.
Arias burst into the alley behind Burger King. A small cream-colored fox was on the ground a few feet away from her. It was cowering with its ears pressed against its head. A strange man was in front of it with a bloody knife.
"Hunter." Arias hissed.
Without being able to control it, her jacket and skirt ripped to shreds around her as she transformed into a giant white wolf.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Kashi looks up just in time to see Arias change into a wolf.
maybe she really is my cousin after all
"so Arias we meet again oh how wonderful it is to see u." the Hunter tips his hat to Arias and smiles a wicked smile. one that sent chills up Kashis spine.
she shivered "w-what do u want?"
"to kill u ofcourse. all of u. all of the immortals that i can find. oh what a joy it was to slaughter Arias' father. does that bring back memories, Arias. i'm pretty sure it does. watching all of ur pack being slaughtered like a hog. such lovely memories." he says taunting Arias.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Arias snarled at him, bearing her fangs.
You will pay for what you did to them. They were my family, every last one of them. How dare you act so smug, you b*****d!
Ardeo ran out and stopped beside Arias. He turned to look at the cream-colored fox and his little eyes widened.
Kashi! he cried in joy.
Ardeo ran forward and tackled the little fox, It has been so long!
Arias growled in frustration.
This is not the time, Ardeo. Zeke has come to visit.
Ardeo's head snapped up, Zeke? he asked and shuddered as he saw the man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Kashi looks puzzled and picks up Ardeo.
"what r u doing here? u just disappeared two weeks ago. where did u go?"
"oh the famous Ardeo. still the dare devil i once knew." Zeke says wiping his blade on his handkerchief.
"shut the hell up u retarded egomaniac!" Kashi hisses.
"Kashi, how has ur grandmother been sence i last seen her? i was told that she was feeling a bit dead..." he taunts.
"shut up." she growls swallowing the lump in her throte.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Arias padded towards the three, suddenly ticked off.
I'm gonna rip your living heart out, Zeke. Oh wait! You don't have one.
Ardeo opened his maw in a toothy grin and his tongue lolled out to the side, Now, now. Threats are childish. If you are going to say those things, you should promise them.
Arias sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Kashi puts Ardeo down and goes to attack Zeke. "u b*****d! i will kill u if its the last thing i do!"
"now now. dont get all hasty." Zeke dodges a blow to the head and pushes Kashi into a wall. "i want to make this short and sweet," he pulls out a vile of poison powder from Kashis belt, "just like i did to ur grandmother."

Evil_Maiden420

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Leon wandered slowly out of the Burger King and followed the angry growling noises to the alleyway next to it. He peered round the corner and saw Arias in her wolf form with Ardeo and someone he hadn't met before, then he noticed the man with the knife who had just thrown the girl into a wall. Hmmm. Intresting... I could probably get a better veiw from up there! He thought to himself quickly climbing up the front of the building onto the roof where he could watch the events unfold without risk of being seen. This wasn't his fight and he had no intention of getting involved either.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Arias snarled and tackled Zeke. She bit down on his shoulder, making him scream in pain and surprise.
I've gotten stronger in the last 2 years, Zeke. Don't underestimate me!
Arias bit down harder on his shoulder and locked her jaws so that it would be extremely difficult for him to get her off. Ardeo ear's twitched and stared at the scene, sighing.
Aren't you going to help, you old fuzzball?
Ardeo snorted, I don't use my fox magic unless the situation comes to extremes.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Zeke drops to his knees dropping the vile to the ground as well making it shatter.
"u think u can manhandle me??" Zeke lets out a laugh that would even make the most evil spirits run off and hide. he grabs Arias by the scruff of the neck and flings her at the wall causing it to cave in.

Kashi lets out a low growl and tackles Zeke to the ground. he rolls on top of her and trys to slit her throat but Kashi kicked him off of her making him hit the other wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Leon continued to watch and made himself comfy sitting on the edge of the building with his legs dangling over the edge. Who is this guy? He seems to be doing well even though it looks like he'll lose anyway. Leon grinned as he watched the girl kick the man off causing him to hit the wall, Leon laughed slightly still watching intensely. Although he hated fighting he did enjoy watching, most of the time. Very interesting.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Arias pulled herself up. The wall to the back of Burger King had caved in, and now the staff was staring at her, bewildered. Arias yelped in pain, her right paw had been broken. She collapsed on the ground, her body instinctly shifting to human.
Ardeo ran towards her, barking protests.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm
"i shall let u live for now... but i will be back!" Zeke slowly disappears into the darkness.

Kashi gets up and feels something warm on her neck, then she smelled the scent of blood, the scent of her blood. then the pain hit her, making her feel like she had just been hit with a bus. she collapses to the ground unconsious.  

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Ebony ran forward, trying desprately to catchKashi. she ran for the ally and saw a guy flitting by. He is attractive in a renossance type of way. He smiles at her, a smile so cold it makes her shudder, even as humid as it is. She quickly breaks through the trees to see Arias and Kashi, both wounded. She quickly mutters a few words, easing the pain. "What happened?!" she said, dropping to her knees and pulling out gauze, tape, and various other supplies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm
Leon, still sitting up on the edge of the building, watched as Ebony ran into the alley asking what happened. "A fight happened. They seemed to be doing well until the last minute." Leon called down to Ebony still just watching as his legs dangled, his blue eyes flickered as he looked at the group in the alley.

Nutrino Starwind

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Kashi wakes up and starts to get up. "w-what happened?" she wences at the pain of her broken ribs.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff