Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmalac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm
Stitch jumped off Taya's shoulders and brought down his keyblade from above. He used his momentum and the natural power of gravity to try break through his defense, litterally.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm
"Alright....ENOUGH!" Regret said, as he released a massive burst of gravity power all around his body, sending everyone around him flying backwards. "....your resistance is futile...you don't even know how to use your Keyblades properly yet...and you hope to defeat me..." He chuckled to himself. Keyblade wielders were always just as naive as their predecessors.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Taya slid of the cement, cutting his right arm open. he lifted himself up with his left arm and then held his injury. he glared at Regret, knowing he could defeat him but it seemed to be blank in his mind. like a black mist covered his past.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:50 am
Kiyo ran at stitch swinging down on him with on of his ice blades, "Do not ignore me" h said with a glare  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

dmalac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:43 pm
(Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you, I just didn't notice your post)

Stitch jumped back, just a split second before the ice blades would have made contact. he landed on his feet and left hand, holding the keyblade out to his right. He swung round at Kiyo as he lunged forward  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am
Manabu is sent crashing into a building from Regret's earlier punch, thankfully blocking with his Keyblade to absorb most of the impact. He glares at the enemy Nobody from under the rubble he got buried under, and then rose from the gravel to face him, just as he released a massive burst of gravitational power to blow everyone else away. Since he was already too far away he wouldn't receive it.

"You need hearts for yourself? I don't get it..." Manabu says, before he tosses his sword at him. His Keyblade swings sideways towards Regret, leaving totally defenseless. But that wouldn't stop him, for he charges headfirst towards Regret, knowing he would use his gravity to blow away the Keyblade. And even if he grabbed it he could still take it from his hands.  

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 pm
Without moving, the Keyblade Manabu possessed was sent spiraling to the ground, where it stabbed into it, and held in place. "I believe I've said this before..." Regret said, as two invisible, undetectable waves of gravity flew directly at Manabu. If they made contact, he would be sent flying back into said wall. "Gravity cannot be seen. It is a force of the gods, one that cannot be suppressed or stopped...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm
"I'll buy that; gravity is a force that cannot be stopped," Manabu dashes past his Keyblade and rushes towards where the waves of gravity could be seen. But as he got closer his instincts started to kick in and warn him. So with his right hand he reclaims his Keyblade from where it stood, concentrating as much of his energy into that one swing to block his attack. "But there's always a loophole around impossible tasks!"

Despite his efforts he is still sent flying into the wall behind him, but he was able to fight back enough of Regret's ability to stay standing. 'He's right though; gravity can't be stopped as easily as physical objects. If I could use magic that would give me an advantage, but sadly I can't. I'll just have to improvise with what I got.'  

Kenshin Yuki

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Kiyo spun to his left gracefully to dodge the attack and kicked out at Stiches face  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Taya saw Kiyo attack Stitch and watched Manabu get thrown away by Regret. 'what to do? what to do?' Taya thought as he tried to decide who to fight.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:44 am
"Damn, my nose" Stitch said, reeling back, holding his nose. He threw the keyblade at Kiyo, the b;ade disappeared right in front of his face and ended up in Stitch's hands as he was coming down from above in a suprise attack bringing the blade down on his cranium as he decended, "See you in Oblivian!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 am
Taya smiled at Stitch's attack and decided then to stand up against Regret. since he had a broken and torn up arm, he only stood his ground and ran at Regret. he knew that his determination and his friends would win the battle.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Regret noticed both keyblade wielders just standing in their respective positions. He wondered what had possessed them to just stand there in the middle of a battle, but he ignored it at he felt a much more powerful energy than theirs approaching again.

Cloud was back on his feet. He headed Regret off at a full sprint, swinging his buster blade down with all of his might. "Now....for the real reason I came here." He said, spinning around, and impaling Cloud with his gauntlet blade, while Cloud was in mid swing. "To kill the informant."

Cloud gasped as pools of blood started to pour from his mouth. He'd made a crucial mistake in provoking Regret, and he knew it. "Well....at least...they can all summon their Keyblades." Cloud said with a chuckle.

"You fool...you think that their keyblades alone can stand against me?" Regret said with a dark, malicious tone. His gauntlet blade retracted, and he spun quickly, dealing a gravity enforced kick into Cloud's midsection, forcing him to smash into a nearby wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Manabu holds up his Keyblade and prepares for a counterattack. He could see Cloud struggling against him; despite knowing him for only a few minutes he could tell his mastery of swordsmanship easily surpasses his own. For Regret to do that to him finally brought a realization to him;

"He really is playing with us..." Manabu whispers to himself, gritting his teeth in anger. He then sees Cloud getting kicked into a nearby wall, and dashes over to him to save the guy. Despite being not able to save him in time he still tries his best.

Streaks of light gather by his feet as his eyes bring up a closer form of focus. Like this Manabu reaches the speed he needs to rescue Cloud, grabbing him and receiving the impact from crashing into the building. He coughs up blood from being struck, but quickly shrugs this off as he picks himself up while holding Cloud. "You okay?"  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 am
Taya ran at Regret, holding his Key Blade in his uninjured hand. he jumped into the air and tried bringing down his Key Blade onto Regret's head. "Let Us Ready Everyone Before Reducing Enemies Almost Kills Each Redcoats! We are the children that bare Key Blades! we won't go down that easily!" he yelled.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games