Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Eclipse, Apollo & Eos' Blackness]: ~ :[ Immortalmina ]: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:39 am
Aug 7

((Day's in love ends))

Eclipse decided he better go home and see Cronous. Dayht had to pick up babies and decided not to take Apollo with her. Apollo was very sad but let her go. He then went home with his dad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:28 am
Aug 27

((A Dark Evening.))

Eclipse talked to the girl a while. Thinks his power is odd and that his son is powerful to combat it. Also says there is something kind of thing flying around them that isn't a bug. He doesn't know what she is talking about.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:12 am
Sept 6

((Fae of Love meets Fool in Love))

Apollo was looking for Dayht at the HQ and ran into a fae male he doesn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:22 am
Sept 24

((Fae of love...))

Apollo found out it was Tristen one of Dayht's many brothers. He seemed nice but also strange. He waned to teach him to dance and he talked about how he loved everyone. Apollo found in odd but in the end Tristen said he was glad Apollo was with Dayht because he made her ahppy.

Dayht came by next and after telling Tristen about dancing with a girl in the Fae Clearing at night with the fae's all lit up he wants to take Dayht to do just that.

((A Dark Evening))

It was either a fae or a mellon. Eclipse isnt' good at small talk and doesn't know what to say to the demon girl.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:17 am
Oct 28

((Fae of love...))

Apollo and Dayht went to the Fae clearing and had a nice dance in the lights of the fireflies and fairies. He made her a light firefly that would never go away.

On the way back he told her he wanted them to move in. That did not go well. She told them she was not ready in so many words...well lots of words. Apollo told her he would wait.

It was very awkward, but Apollo loves her and hopes she doesn't hold his silly foolishness against him. He walked her home.

((Halloween Bash))

Apollo went as his namesake and found Dayht and Niday. A fairy and pixie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:11 pm
Dce 10

((Halloween))

Apollo and Dayht danced. Then they ate food and found punch that went bad or something. Now the two are off for a moonlit walk.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:18 pm
Dec 31

((halloween ended???))

Apollo and Dayht left the party and she asked for...well the next intamate level. Apollo wasn't sure and so she said forget it. Which, was a bit sad for him as he would have been ready.

She then brought up the moving in thing again. Apollo said he wanted to make a house of light or a light house. She didn't like the house of light much to Apollo sadness. But nothing to the light house.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:25 pm
Dec 31

((Rp for Apollo making his house where Eclipse can live and maybe one day Dayht.))

Apollo found a nice edge of the lake. A place away from the bar and other homes to not interfere. He looked around and smiled this would be the spot for his home.

Eclipse came to help as he loved his son and wanted him to be happy. Though, he didn't like the idea of him leaving. Cronous was not around anymore. Eclipse wasn't sure why.

After a few weeks and hard work and before the winter had come the two fae boys had gotten it done. A nice white and red tower looking over the water's edge. Inside there were a few rooms. A kicthen, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a livining room and of course at the top a light room. The light had been made by Apollo. A light to shine at night so any Pae'il could find the lake safely.

It is wonderful. Eclipse told his son with a smile. It was great and he knew his son would be happy here.

Apollo nodded. "Thanks, Dad. I hope Dayht will like it too." He wasn't too sure how keen she was for a light house, but he made it anyway.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:36 pm
Jan 3

((How have you been, My love?))

After helping Apollo with the Lighthouse, Ecilpse looks for Cronous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:51 pm
Jan 23

((Masquerade))

Apollo goes the the Masquerade.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:47 am
Oct 9

Apollo

The Lighthouse shines  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 pm
May 09

Eclipse

Apollo

May Orp Event  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am
Breeding Contest Entry

immortalmina
((through pms))

User Image

User Image

That spiked punch. You said you were only going to take a sip or two. Maybe three. Or maybe you had wanted this to happen. Perhaps you had wanted to drink all of that alcoholic punch? Either way, it doesn't particularly matter now. You're drunk. Your world is swirling and words are spilling out of your mouth like water falls down the great Mereth Falls. Perhaps you can't keep your balance or you're simply more inclined to do things that you would never do before.

...But if there's one thing for certain, it's that you're highly interested in that other Pae'il over there. Perhaps you should go talk to them. They seem as blissful as you are. Only more luau fun can come from this... right?

Apollo had drunk the punch...a lot of punch. Why? Well, it really tasted good and for some reason he had a lot of trouble stopping. Still, it was really good.

Apollo saw that his love was there. Wow did she look pretty. Maybe more then normal...or not. He did really love the way she looked no matter what. The fae stumbled over and smiled. "Hullo pretty lady.

Apollo was not the only one to have tasted the sweet nector of punch. The day pae lounged on a rock with her sister, a cup in hand as she sipped from it. "Hey...hey nigh nigh! I...I feel like that one night. You know, that one night?" The midnight pae shook her head, sighing. Her sister had gotten drunk again. "Yes day. And I told you to stay away from it because of that reason."

"But...but its so...sweeeeeeeettt...mmm." She grinned, pale eyes sparkling. "Why...hello there stranger." She giggled brightly. "Just when I thought the night couldn't get better." The female rolled her eyes. "Thank the goddess. Apollo, you take over babysitting. Make sure she gets home alright, okay?" She hopped off the rock. The blubbering male was probably twice as smashed as her sibling, but at least she didn't have to watch the both of them be drunks.

Apollo nodded to Niday and tried his best at bowing to her. Mostly he just tripped over his feet and hit himself in the face with his hands.

Apollo held out his hand to Dayht. "Okay, less go homman and go home." He chuckled. He seemed to glow a bit brighter. Must have been the nice warm punch was warming him up and making him glow.

"Night you two." With that, she walked off. She'd check in the morning of course to see if Dayht got home alright, but for now...she wanted away from this party. Too many guys were eying her for her liking. She laughed brilliantly, clapping her hands. "Oh dear! Someones a wee-bit happy headed too!" Oh she knew she was drunk. Again. From spiked punch. Again. But oddly, she didn't care. She slipped her hand into apollos before slipping off the rock. "Take me home my handsome firefly. I wanna snuggle with you all night." heart

Apollo chuckled. "Ya no wha? I wanna do the same thing." He chuckled as he walked towards the lighthouse that was there home. They male was glad that it lit their way. He wasn't sure he would find it otherwise. Apollo's vision was getting blurry and he stumbled quite a bit. "Wat a fun party!"

She followed beside him, offering her support whenever the male stumbled. He obviously had drunken more punch then she. "Aye!" She giggled brightly, nuzzling his neck. "I had a bunch of fun. Nigh nigh god hhhhiiiiittt on! So did I but I said no to everyone cause I have a handsome firefly. Yup." It was so nice out tonight. Maybe if she asked, he would kiss her unlike the last time she got drunk. But if she was rejected again... "I love you firefly~"

"Really? They mush havea desh wish." Apollo said of the idea of hitting Niday. Sure she was pretty, but she didn't' seem like that type that was approachable...she was scary and in this state more scary to him then normal.

Apollo huggled Dahyt as she commented to him. "I loves you too. Alwash and forevah!" He was drunk, but that didn't make what he said a lie oh no it was true and he would always.

She giggled, nodding like a bobble head. "Always and always and always." The female laced their fingers as they approached their house, pleased and punch. "Huuuunnnyy...marry me." She was dead serious. If she had not taken the drink, she would have thought herself insane, but at that moment, it made so much sense. She loved him, he loved her...they just HAD to get married!

"Hey, ishin't the guy posed to say that? Yesh, I think so...so yesh marry me Dayht!" He then stumbled to his one knee and giggled as he looked up at her. She looked pretty from all angles even this one. That was a funny thought to him. "Lesh doit now!"

She laughed brightly, nodding. "YES! I will marry you firefly!" It seemed like the grandest idea ever. She dropped down to a crouch so she could throw her arms around him, grinning like a loon. "To the city!"

Apollo stood up and took his soon-to-be bride by the hands and lead her towards the City.

Once in the city Apollo found a little open all night Vegas style chapel and the two did the classic drunk wedding. Only minus the Elvis impersonator.

Apollo then flew her home as best he could drunk and carrying like a husband is meant to, to their Lighthouse and...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am
Aug 28

Eclipse

The Darkness Consumes All!  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am
Sept 30

User Image

Potion will make it better
Cronous you have changed!?  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained