Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:00 pm
*BlackMN started to frown before Tiamos scratched behind her ear. She felt certain that was only a half truth, but she couldn't think of a polite way to get them to speak at that very moment. It didn't help that her mind suddenly went blank the moment Tiamos touched her and her tails started to swish slowly. She looked over at Xylanthos before she sat down. Maybe he would tell her later. Or she could ask him when Tiamos wasn't around to try to get the whole answer of what happened about their job that upset them so much...but then he might ask why she was so curious and she wouldn't have been able to answer that. So she took the seat and leaned up against Tiamos after a careful attempt to make sure she wasn't going to object.* Not tired in the way that requires sleep, but the other way like I ran too much or something... just a little sore I suppose. How about you two?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:44 pm
Jacob: s**t!

*Jacob sounded startled, shocked by something in his thought to the others. He didn't have time to tell them what it was, for they soon saw it themselves. As they sped through the disgusting tunnel, hands reached out at them, touched them, pleaded with them... hands of children, of infants. Dozens of young faces zipped by them, screaming and crying, calling for their parents, saying they were scared... of the dark, of being alone, of being cold.*

*At last, they found themselves being spat out onto cold, hard dirt, free to breathe air once more. Thas and Eztli could only stare at the horrific flesh structure they had just left, while GL shook violently, hugging himself as he sat down. He made sure he was looking away from the building.*

*The face from earlier showed itself, and.... chuckled*

Face: "I could not help it, Jacob! I needed to laugh, I haven't laughed in so long... Now run!"

*With that, the face vanished again. Jacob went right up to the wall, and gave it a solid kick, muttering the word "b*****d" under his breath.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:30 pm
Inazuma had hit the ground hard and simply lay there in order to catch her breath. She felt sick to her stomach for a lot of reasons that she didn't particularly want to think about. Based on the sounds around her she figured that they were in a safe enough location to at least try to fight the urge to puke.

After a few moments she managed to sit up and noticed something that stuck out like a sore thumb in the desolate realm they were in: Bright Colors.

The colors were covered in first, but there was no doubt in the vibrancy of the blues and purples that glimmered on what appeared to be scales. That was when it dawned on her to look up and she found herself staring into a trio of opalescent, yet reptilian eyes.

Niearcim scraps? Tonight we shall feast!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:16 pm
Their might be some 'Niearcim scraps' left in that tunnel. *The beast had somehow missed her. He didn't miss actually. The net had went through her soon after it landed as she had taken a mist form. Now she was trying to distract the creature so that any of them who got caught could have the chance to get themselves out of there.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:31 pm
*There was a sudden ripping sound, as Jacob's blade began to cut through the net. Though GL stumbled at first, he managed to untangle himself a bit and start to help cut everyone's way out of it as well. The moment Jacob was free, he immediately casted a spell. Piles of bones began to emerge from the ground, attempting to build walls around the snake creature to form a prison.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:45 pm
The creature was clearly startled by the sudden ability to defend itself that it's meal had developed and it dropped the net in order to use it's tail to bash the skeleton wall down. Like it's former prey, it had no intention of being imprisoned.

When the wall got to high the giant serpent un-tucked the set of limb on it's back to unveil of set of brightly-colored speckled wings and it took off into the air just long enough to get over the wall and land behind Jacob.

Food's not supposed to fight! Niearcim Betray us! Try to poison us!

Flashes of distant memories involving a pact being made with a mage of great reputation and what seemed like a rather small version of the evil they sensed on Gaia several months ago flooded their mind before being washed away by an intense distrust for the dark mages.

The creature grabbed Jacob and picked him up to examine him. It was then that it spoke in a language that pertained to gigantic snakes. Thankfully the grubs were still translating for them.

Cursed invaders. Why do you break pact?

----------

Inazuma was the last to get out of the net and she fond herself just starting in confusion at the gigantic snake. She wanted to help Jacob, but the way that the creature was holding him was not as menacing or as bloodthirsty as other creatures they've encountered had been.  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:28 pm
BlackMN
*BlackMN started to frown before Tiamos scratched behind her ear. She felt certain that was only a half truth, but she couldn't think of a polite way to get them to speak at that very moment. It didn't help that her mind suddenly went blank the moment Tiamos touched her and her tails started to swish slowly. She looked over at Xylanthos before she sat down. Maybe he would tell her later. Or she could ask him when Tiamos wasn't around to try to get the whole answer of what happened about their job that upset them so much...but then he might ask why she was so curious and she wouldn't have been able to answer that. So she took the seat and leaned up against Tiamos after a careful attempt to make sure she wasn't going to object.* Not tired in the way that requires sleep, but the other way like I ran too much or something... just a little sore I suppose. How about you two?

*Tiamos hugged Black, then placed her betwen herself and her husband, so both could scritch her ears.*

Tiamos: "Oh... we'll be alright. It's just... The reason we were upset is..."

Xylanthos:"... we experienced a rather harsh death, through our soul-guiding..."

*Tiamos nodded slowly shaking her head to try to remove some of the feelings that still lingered.*

Tiamos: "We'll spare you the details. We'll be fine though.. it is what we do, after all."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:21 pm
*Rosemary didn't know what to do and neither did Sephiroth. They didn't know if they should attack it or wait and see. They chose the 'wait and see' option since the thing wasn't exactly attacking. Although they way he held Jacob didn't help their nerves much either. They stood at ready in case it did something they really didn't like. Part of it was also if it did anything to the necromancer, it's not like it was going to kill him, it just might hurt a lot.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:55 pm
*As the serpent being finished her words, GL finally became fluent in her language*

GL: "Wait! What are you talking about? What pact? We're not Niearcim!"

*He blinked before he realized that he had even spoke in her language of hisses and such. Jacob took that opprotunity to cast a quick spell then, utilizing several souls around them. They become visible, and forcibly shoved both Jacob and the snake creature away from each other*

Jacob: "I needed some breathing room..."

*He rubbed his sore throat, ignoring the blood that slowly seeped... No fault of the snake creature's actually, just the open wound that existed since he was initially cursed. The pressure had caused some of the blood to flow. His other hand still tightly gripped his dagger, ready to move if need be if the serpent became more threatening again.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:42 pm
GamingLord

*Tiamos hugged Black, then placed her betwen herself and her husband, so both could scritch her ears.*

Tiamos: "Oh... we'll be alright. It's just... The reason we were upset is..."

Xylanthos:"... we experienced a rather harsh death, through our soul-guiding..."

*Tiamos nodded slowly shaking her head to try to remove some of the feelings that still lingered.*

Tiamos: "We'll spare you the details. We'll be fine though.. it is what we do, after all."

*It must have been a harsh death for them to wonder about their job and say something about it not being right.* But... *She was going to ask them if they liked their job, but completely forgot what she was going to say or what she was thinking about because no matter how she tried to resist it and concentrate on other things, she couldn't seem to not think of or notice much else of anything other than the feel of their fingers on her head.*

*If she could she would have been annoyed by it. She hadn't really wanted them to do that. In fact she would have preferred them not to because she didn't want to forget about everything else. It certainly shut her up and made her drop the subject. If she could, she probably would have wondered if they knew that doing that would have the effect it had.*

*Of course her initial displeasure wasn't apparent at all as she looked like the happiest kitsune around. Her tails swished fiercely behind her through the hole in the back of the bench and she was actually working on not panting with her tongue hanging out. She was trying not to pant at all. At that moment, she didn't seem to have any of the side effects from losing a lot of blood except for the breathlessness. Rosemary never did this very long because it reminded her of a tame dog or some sort of tame canine and she was never comfortable doing it for many reasons...one of them being that a tamed animal affection reaction out of a human-like creature never suited her well.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dragonmun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:52 pm
In an attempt to protect itself from the spirits as they threw it backwards, the serpent tucked in it's arms and wings and coiled itself into a rather large ball. It then directed it's attention to GL as he suddenly spoke in it's language and responded back.

Eh nos ye not...
I know you're not...

The snake then shifted it's gaze toward Jacob and frowned.

Eh es.
He Is.

((To lazy to switch accounts at the moment ;p))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:07 pm
GL: "What!? He... He's not a niearcim either! He.. well, look at him! He still has both eyes, and he's not even marked!"

Jacob: "Me? Niearcim?.... hardly. I'm actually one of their victims..."

*He removed his mask and hood, revealing the entirety of his face... indeed, he still had both eyes, and the infamous symbol of the niearcim was nowhere present on his clothing or flesh. If he had been of the mage's order, the symbol would have been sliced over one of his eye sockets.*

*During this, the souls that Jacob had summoned... or rather, requested the help of.... vanished of their own accord.*

Jacob: "Look, there's probably some misunderstanding here and..."

*A monstrous roar stopped any further talking, Jacob swearing instantly. One of the flying horrors of Ji'Nitogrimiz had spotted them... there were only two places to go at their current location as well.. Back into the flesh structure, or down the rather massive canyon in front of them.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:36 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:09 am
*The two soul guiders suddenly stopped scratching Black behind the ears*

Xylanthos: "But what, Black?"

*The question was sincere, no trace of sarcasm or the like. They actually wanted to know what she was going to say. A little after they started giving her that attention, they suddenly felt a slight twinge of annoyance or frustration from her.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:42 am
But...what? *She seemed a little dazed from the attention and thought about the 'but what.' She vaguely remembered being annoyed but couldn't seem to remember what about, so she tried to remember what they were talking about before they started the attention she enjoyed. She seemed to think about if for several minutes and then she made the oh face and smacked one fist into her open palm.* I think I was going to ask "But do you like your job? Do you enjoy it?"

*She did find it odd though that they both stopped at the exact same time.* I can't think of little else other than the feel of your hands on me and just about anything else that goes with that...I enjoy it so much and appreciate the fact that you two at least seem to tend to do it for no reason at all sometimes. At least I think you do...you do hide your emotions well...I think. Anyways I think I was frustrated because I wanted to say something and forgot what it was as I started to say it.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games