Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am
*Psyzapp wakes up in the morning and has an uneasy feeling come over her. She slowly sits up in bed.* Man that was a horrible dream, so realistic too. *She gets out of bed and goes to make coffee. Psyzapp has coffee religiously every morning. She reaches out to grasp the pot and her had goes right through.* Wha?! *She tries again and the same thing happens. It is then she realizes that her dream was a reality and that she is REALLY dead.* NOOOOOOOOO…NO MORE COFFEE?! *She is immediately enraged.* THEY THINK THAT I WAS THE WOLF? *Gasp* Just because I’m new in town…well doesn’t that just figure! OH NO…don’t take the time to get to know me, just go and execute the noob! *She stomps around her burrow in a huff.* So they are all afraid of the Big Bad Wolf eh…well THEY AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET. I will haunt every single last living bunny until the end of time! If I can't have my coffee…NOBODY RESTS! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am
*ayami has everythign ready to return to Bandaidd's place. As she looks over her supplies tears well up in her eyes.*
Poor Psyapp.... if only we had gotten to know you better... maybe we could have had more trust in you... now look where we are. Less bunnies to protect the few of us left....
*the tears now flow freely from Ayami's eyes. She quickly grabs her scarf and flings it around her face and heads off into the morning to meet up with Band and the kits.  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am
*Her now "ghost" self huffs out of her burrow and starts rolling up her sleeves while heading straight to the Tavern where all the action is* Mess with me will you?! This thread is gonna need an EXORCISM when all is said and done! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am
*ayami makes it to the pub and for the moment everything is so quite.*
Wow I haven't seen hide nor hare of anybunny for awhile now.
*ayami has a shiver run down her spine like something is eying her.*
Ohhh I don't like this, I don't like this at all!! Where is everybunny!!
*ayami feels tears of fear welling up but she pushes them back. She hops over the bar and grabs herself a shot of scotch with carrot spice. she shakes off the tension.*
Band it's Ayami I've come with supplies

*she makes her way up the stairs*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm
*Psyzapp arrives at the Tavern and enters as she goes right though the closed door. She rubs her hand together as she spies Lady Ayami Chan going up the stairs holding her shot of Carrot Spiced Scotch. She cackles wickedly and the sound echo's through the tavern. Lady Ayami stops dead in her tracks and looks behind her…but there is nothing there.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm
*floats downstairs and sees Psyzapp haunting* Hey that looks fun. twisted *flies around the room setting the overhead lights rocking and passes through Ayami* twisted  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm
*Faerie floats above and watches the two ghosties playing around and laughs at their antics* He he he! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm
*As Lady Ayami stands on the stairs frozen with fear, the ghost of Psyzapp runs around and starts moving chairs and shaking furniture.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am
*ayami is frozen stiff and and shaking violently, yet she holds on to her shot with stead fast ease. She lifts the drink to her lil bunny lips and quckly gulps it down.*
now.. now listen here! i .. i know.. i know it is you bunnies that have past and well i'm truly sorry... but we have bigger problems!! there is still a wolf in our midst and also little helpless kits to protect!! so stop scaring me and find that big bad wolf and scare him!!
*the room settles down and the hair on Ayami's back lays flat. she is not sure if they took her seriously or if they were just laughing at her efforts and preparing a bigger and badder scare. she scurried up the rest of the stairs to Band's room.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 am
Ayami! Come on in.

bandaidd stops mid-step from her katana kata, and wipes the sweat from her brow. She pulls at her shirt to let the sweat cool and dry under there.

I was just preparing to help find and do away with the wolf. Has anyone any ideas? Those black threads made me think it could only be Psyzapp or Exor and I haven't even seen Exor around. Has anyone? I feel terrible now for accusing Psyzapp. Not sure I can ever forgive myself. She was my FRIEND. I.. I just don't know what to do. So I decided to join the defensive efforts.

she checks on her kits to find them still asleep.  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 am
*ayami wheels the cart to the corner of the room.*
I know what you mean Band I was of the same thought about Psyzapp... I was too quick to judge and now we've lost a true friend. To tell you the truth I haven't seen much of anybunny around except you.. I'm scared. At least you and I should start a defensive maybe together we can figure out who the real wolf is....
*ayami begins to unload some healthy roots and teas from the cart and sets them on a tray. She then gets some herbs to mix-up a health formula for the kits.*
here you should at least eat something first and the little one too when they wake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am
Lady... I don't know exactly how to say this, but.... If we are the only two left, then I may very well need to defend myself and my kits against you. I'm sorry, but I don't see any alternative.

She slips between Ayami and the bed and holds the katana in front of her in defensive posture.

Attack, and you die. Leave, and I will hunt you down. This is officially a stand off, I am afraid.  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am
*Ayami's eye get large and her heart races in her chest*
but wait no, Band it is not me! Plus there are still two bunnies unaccounted for!
Dame has been missing for days and well Exor, Exor I have no idea about. I was in here with you when the last killing took place! You must understand that it is not me!

*tears free flow from her eyes as she backs toward the bamboo cart to seek some kind of cover*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm
*The Ghost of Psyzapp raised through the floor where Bandaidd and Lady Ayami are. She goes between each and breaths horrible ghost breath in each of their faces.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 pm
*hack, cough*

Do please gargle with some ghost-scope, please, Psyzapp darling and quit distracting me while I'm in mother-rage-defense-instinct-mode. I realize I deserve you ire, but I have bunniebabes to defend here!

Lady, I have nothing against you personally, but it does seem as though it's down to you and me. Can you really imagine the wolf would stay away from the thread through a whole game? I can see Exor being that sly, perhaps. But Dame is not at all devious. I really don't know what to do except wait for the next clue. It seems as though the wolf may win this round. Has that ever happened before?As far as I'm aware, neither of us had anything black on the last round... so confusing  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff