Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sees racy and walks over to her* hey you dead?
sticks green tounge out* i dont think im well *tognue still out*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:11 pm
Tora walks into the bar and starts drinking hevily, and quickly. "ten bottles...with on one hour...last time i drai...drai" she takes another drink. "draink this bad since" she drinks the bottle and lays her head down on the bar.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 pm
mitsuki: *looks at blais* whatever do you mean? im just staring at this mansion. *points at abel's mansion*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at blais* whatever do you mean? im just staring at this mansion. *points at abel's mansion*

Blais: *snarls* oh cut the act. do you think your giong to send your little minion to kill Abel?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Yuki gulps and nods. "Y..yes sir... understood"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm
"Good." said Gilbert smiling and turned looking at the direction where Blais and Mitsuki are and fixed his glove.
"Please, get some rest for now." said Gilbert to Yuki smiling.

dfhlfhflashdfud

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Yuki nods and hurries to her room, shutting the door and panting to catch her breath. "Aww... how did I end up in this... I only wanted to say thank you.... and now Im his slave..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm
-crashes through roof of Abel's mansoin knocked out-  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm
mitsuki: wrong. i wanted to send him inside but i sent him somewhere else... back to those idiotic elders... *rolls eyes* anyways i wouldnt dare go in there and attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: wrong. i wanted to send him inside but i sent him somewhere else... back to those idiotic elders... *rolls eyes* anyways i wouldnt dare go in there and attack.

Blais: *growls hating being wrong then thinks* shouldnt have just rushed in....should have taken the time to go threw her mind.....foolish heh...*looks at Mitsuki with cold, dead, forgotten eyes* well then, carry on. but know ill be keeping an eye on you....so dont try anything.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm
Abel heard the crash and sighed.
He stepped out of his office and found the place where a girl crashed and was starting to get irritated.
"What is this?! Why does so many people arrive at my mansion so much today?!" said Abel with a stern tone.
Gilbert looked at the roof and sighed.
"My my. Now that would take some money to fix." said Gilbert and sighed once more.
Abel scratched his head and sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Tora brings her head up and drinks another five bottles than stands up wableing leaveing 23 empty bottles on the bar table. "son of a b***h" she says grabing an unopen bottle. she takes two steps back and falls backwards and hits the ground hard. "why..." she says looking at the ceiling.  

Alice the Loving

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm
Yuki hurried to the sound of the crash, letting out a gasp. "Oh... who is this?" she thinks for a moment, then sighs. "I'll just clean this right up master..." she hurries off to find a broom  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm
"All right. Just do it right away. While you do that, I must go to the town to get a carpenter to fix this hole." said Abel to Yuki.
Gilbert then get Abel's top hat, his silk black cane with a red stone on the head and his black cape.
Abel waited in the mansion while Gilbert get the carriage ready.
"I need you to keep this place like before." said Abel to Yuki then exiting the mansion and Gilbert opened the carriage door.
Abel got in the carriage and Gilbert closed the carriage door.
Gilbert then got on the coach seat and heading to the town to find a carpenter.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm
II_Kuro_II
"All right. Just do it right away. While you do that, I must go to the town to get a carpenter to fix this hole." said Abel to Yuki.
Gilbert then get Abel's top hat, his silk black cane with a red stone on the head and his black cape.
Abel waited in the mansion while Gilbert get the carriage ready.
"I need you to keep this place like before." said Abel to Yuki then exiting the mansion and Gilbert opened the carriage door.
Abel got in the carriage and Gilbert closed the carriage door.
Gilbert then got on the coach seat and heading to the town to find a carpenter.

Blais" *watches from where she and mitsuki are* heh, how old fashion...but then again....*goes threw Abels mind* he is about 400 years old.....  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games