Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 pm
"My face betrays nothing of importance." She told him. "For no threat shall ever bother me nor word you shall ever say because I only have half a soul. I only wonder at you because you make such a racket with your fanfares and you smell strangely of ancient woods long forgotten by time. Your old magic is what brings me to question, not you yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 pm
stare They were ignoring Kalli....

"So are you civilized any?" she asked the young man, smelling the strong scent of the forest.  

Starbucks_Phantom

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 pm
dont make the pretence of thinking im ignorant child for i know what you question and my fanfare was only a minor one by elven standards
and i have not ignored you ...... Kalli right? It is nice to meet you kalli *bows*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Kalli smiled. "Nice to meet you too um...? I'm sorry, I don't know who you are..."  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 pm
Tsukasa leaned backwards and purposely fell out of the tree, but right before she hit the ground she dissappeared into shadow only to reappear standing next to Kalli. Looking at the boy, she said "Why beith on so old comes here to a school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm
"Daytharin prince and heir of Kamarin and esteemed ally to the Ghatta cheif of clan Saam, Khar-Pern" Daytharin bows with a flourish

I come to this school by the orders of my father, he wishes me to improve my skills in magic and he wishes me to find out what other races are like so that i grow up without any racial prejiduces.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 pm
"well aren't we a flowery person?" Tsukasa said, unimpressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 pm
you see only a formal version of my real self and i would prefer that you not refer to me as "boy" for i do not believe a being of 524 years is a boy any more  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Kalli suppressed a giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 pm
"A boy is something you call a young looking male of any race, is it not?" Tsukasa asked him, not meaning any insult or praise in the question.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 pm
suddenly Khar-Pern enters all of our minds and says
are we going to stand around all day and talk like feather headed court officials with the next piece of juicy gossip, or are you girls going to let Daytharin and I get a room with a nice cushy bed were i can finally get some sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 pm
"I guess we could go inside." Tsukasa said. "there is a student lounge where we can sit and talk."  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 pm
Kalli jumped slightly as a voice appeared in her head. "Was that the cat?" she asked. "But whoever it was, stay out of my head."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 pm
((I'm off to bed for the night, post more tommorrow))  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 pm
Khar-Pern purrs in satisfaction and laughs allot then she sortsa herds us towards the building that was indicated at a fast pace  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games